~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Dannie - :hugs:don't go worrying about one takeaway hun! Honestly, the amount of takeaways I've had the past two weeks isn't even funny :lol: and I still managed to shift a pound! As long as you pull it back in other ways it shouldn't affect your weight loss too much :)

Jms - do you go to meetings? I always find my weight is different at home to the SW scales. Also the time of day aswell. I refuse to eat or drink a thing before group incase it reflects on the scales :haha:

Glad your back Kate ;-)

Yes time has flown by! Will have a while to wait to start the cycle but hopefully by end of summer once all tests are done :)

I have been a lil naughty the past few days but back on plan now. Just went butchers before an stocked up on syn free sausages and burgers :) xxx

hope you enjoy tonight AQ

ive been AWOL my facebook page has been going mad over the last few days so ive been busy

i am a bit dissapointed, ive been on my scales today (i know tell me off !!) and ive stayed the same, and I PROMISE i have been 100% since i started !!

so weigh in is tonight, i just hope i manage 1/2 at least on their scales to get my half stone award !!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow evening and am quite nervous. According to the wii I lost about 5 pounds, and the scales last week measured me less than the wii, so I hope this week that is the case as well. :) Have been quite good this week, almost had no sins but didn;t feel like them. Have been eating loads of fruit (melon, apple and banana) with loads of healthy extras because of breastfeeding. :) Have been quite active this week and have done something everyday from between 30 min to an hour and a half. Mainly walking and wii fit plus.

Really hope I have lost a good amount it will make me more motivated for next week. Had some nice recipes this week which I will try again at some point. (chili chicken and chicken, bacon and leak cassorole)

Got to run now because of the children, but will report back tomorrow after weigh in.

Hi girls

hope everyone doing ok

I have been missing for a while, went on holiday. Gained 5lb in a month, feel ok about it as it should have been more lol

I went back to group last night as i feel i do better at group.

Bought zumba on the wii, so back with a full vengeance.

Breakfast
2 weetabix heb and hea milk

Lunch 2 boiled egg, tomato, beetroot and cucumber

Dinner 2x chicken thigh, onion, tomato, ketchup (syned), broccoli

snaCK, Peach and strawberries

Hope all goes well tonight AQ!

i daren't step on my scales theyre crap and always puts half a stone on me haha! so i would only have a panic attack if i did!! ive not eaten too much today as weve got no food in and OH was working all day so couldnt take me to tesco, so i have a delivery coming in the morning instead.
Ive done loads of walking though (well for me) i took the puppy on her first walk, was a bit of a struggle with a pram as well then i came back and walked upto the co-op which is about 1 10-15 minute walk there and then 10-15 mins back but it always kills me as its up hill the whole way there! and im going to do 15 minutes of zumba dvds tonight too :D weigh in thursday afternoon i sooo hope ive lost a good amount! x x

i lost another pound even tho i havent been sticking to the diet for 2 weeks!!

Well done!

Nope I dont go group but weigh Tues am every week and sts. But Tues I had lost 2 pound :wacko:

I just had fish chips and peas from the chippy as its treat night but now I am so pissed off with myself :nope: :cry:

just got back

3 off :happydance: 9 1/2 in total

i won raffle loads of free food and have a t shirt they have organised a mile walk on sunday

im eating celery, cuculmber , a bit extra bread:)blush:it is tuesday afterall) and have 2 shape zero yogurts and a kitkat for after :munch:

well done Rainbow!!!!!

Ive just done 20 mins of my Zumba dvd and am officially dead!!! x

how do u find zumba? Do u do it on the wii? I do it on the wii, just done 20 min today, I really enjoyed it

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I didnt get to know you all that well...I'm a bit of a stalker ha ha, but I got my BFP on saturday so wont be following this thread so much. But just wanted to thank everyone for there advise and recipe ideas. I'm gonna continue to cook some sw meals in hope to not put on too much weight.
As far as im aware you can still follow sw whilst preggers...is that right?

Hope you all continue to do so well, esp you A-queen...absolutely fantastic loss! True inspiration and determination, best of luck with everything xx

No i have the zumba dvd kit with the toning sticks, i think its fab im just really slow at learning the moves haha xx

i would love to do zumba and stuff on the wii again but im above the weight limit at the mo :blush:

Congrats clare!!! Thats lovely news.

Well done on the weight loss everyone xx

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I didnt get to know you all that well...I'm a bit of a stalker ha ha, but I got my BFP on saturday so wont be following this thread so much. But just wanted to thank everyone for there advise and recipe ideas. I'm gonna continue to cook some sw meals in hope to not put on too much weight.
As far as im aware you can still follow sw whilst preggers...is that right?

Hope you all continue to do so well, esp you A-queen...absolutely fantastic loss! True inspiration and determination, best of luck with everything xx

congratulations xx

i feel sick ive done nothing but eat since i came in

had
celery
cucumber
shape zero x2
ww bread (about 6 slices :blush:)
omlette with motzrella more bread
and a kitkat
:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online