~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ano im flooding this thread and im sorry but just wondering do you guys find this an expensive diet? We usually spend about £45 a week on shopping shpuld this still be ok for the 3 of us? We will mostly be eating the same stuff ollie will be slightly different but thats not a problem xx

we find it alot more expensive weekly shop wise with the zillions of muller lights and things but we dont have take aways now which are £20 each so i guess swings and roundabouts for us really xxx

Hope ur birthday was a great one AQ , sorry I don't get on this much :( ! Everyone is doing so well & I'm amazed at the amount of excercise ur all doing ! Hats off !! I'm just walking , 4 miles every night but I don't get sitting during the day , running around cleaning & looking after my daughter !

i want to lose 6 stone :( im just cooking the tomato and mushroom pasta from the SW menu for Maisie, she loves pasta dishes, then when shes in bed im going to make myself either the spaghetti bol or the chicken curry. im loving all this cooking im doing at the moment!! x x

Hiya girls.
Thanks for Birthday wishes xx

I am so bloody hungover today! lol. Diet has been out the window the past 3 days so bang back on it tomorrow :)
Went to the red hot buffet on my actual birthday and then had cocktails, then drank a lot that night with a few friends... then last night was my party so had bday cake an lots of wine and today had maccies brekky, bday cake an chippy tea tonight.... cos feelin so rough! lol. Had a great few days but time to get focused again tomorrow as i want to of lost 2lb by fri's WI :)

How is everyone doing? xxx

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week. So really pleased with that. Been misbehaving today, but had that planned all week.

I was supposed to be doing an aerial arts workshop today (trapeze, silks and acrobalance) but it was postponed to next month so decided on Monday we would just go shopping and for lunch instead. SonI decided I'd have the say off.

How was your party AQ?

Sounds like u had a lovely time AQ , we all need our bad days and it was ur bday so well deserved hun ! I've been bad the last 2 days too had nan bread with dinner last night , had chips and sausage frm a cafe 2 days ago :( ! Woooops , time to get back on track !!

GA- My party was great thanks :) but drank a ton of wine etc so was very greedy! lol. I am still feelin bit rough today! lmao.

Stacey- Ah u will be ok hun. we all need a blow out now an again right? ;-)

Hiya to Kate, Becs, Jac, ER and all the girls. Im lyin in bed eating egg on toast an drinkin tea. I am planning a very lazy Sunday! haha xxx

GA well done ill be so pleased if i loose 2.5lbs

AQ sounds like you had a fab time!!

Dannie im loving this cooking too i didnt even know i could cook tbh but ive had no major disasters yet (touch wood)

Stacey hope you got back on track, the lack of bread is hard for me tho but nann bread nmmmm least you were naughty for something worth it!!

Today ive had fruit chicken noodle soup and ive got chilli cooking gotta love this diet xx

Hello ladies!!!

AQ sounds like you had a blast!!!

GA, well done you!!

Stacey, yummy naan bread!!!

I have lost 3lbs this week, really pleased with myself!!!

Hey ladies is this thread still acttive? I would like to join. I have been doing SW for 3 weeks now and love it. Next weigh in tomorrow.
I agree my shopping bill has nearly doubled lol

Becs- WELL DONE! x

jms- Yep we are very active! lol. Welcome and good luck x

Hope everyone else is doing ok? i have been naughty an just ate my last 3 chocs that were left in the box... made syn free chorizo with rice and sauce for work tomorrow tho and i bought lots of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries today :)
If i lose 1lb by fri i will be happy with that but hoping for 2lb :) xxx

I am hoping for 2 pound tomorrow but had a bit of a meltdown at a buffet christening Sunday so maybe just a pound :haha:

ahhhhh girls :cry: ive done so well all week then tonight i had donner meat and chips and a can of full fat coke :nope: we went to SIL's and they were ordering takeaways i didnt even enjoy it and i have my weigh in thursday! dreading it now x x

hey ladies, havent been on here for a while, i havent WI for a while, but i have a feeling ti will be STS... although i have been working out and my trousers are getting too big wooop!! :D

Becs- My naughty moments seem to be more "often" than sometimes lately ;-) lmao x

Dannie-If u have been good other than that lil splurge, im sure u will be fine x

Pink flowers- Welcome back x

Well girls we have our IVF info evening later on and im sooo excited! we will get all the consent forms and blood test forms and have our pics taken etc so the ball really starts rolling today! yaaaay xxx

I stayed the same this morning :( I cant understand why as 2 days ago I had lost 2 pound :shrug: gutted! :(

Oh my days ladies I've missed you all!!!!!!!
I've been SO bad lately and I tend to neglect this thread when I'm naughty because I feel too guilty :blush:
BUT well I'm back now and determined :D Hope everyone is doing well!! I'm gonna go catching up in a min :D

Hiya jms! And anyone else I might've missed. Yep we're very active (when being good haha) - welcome in!

Sarah!! Oh my days that has flown! GOOD LUCK for tonight, ooh you must be buzzing let us know how it goes :D:D

Ahhhh so glad to be back :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->