~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done mummy a!!

Lucylu im keeping my fingers crossed i loose a pound you should be proud of yourself hun a pound is a decent amount in a week xx

Well done ladies :D

And congrats Claire!! :happydance:Hope all goes well :)

My little stink isn't well atm so I haven't been on a lot. And I just got some bad news so I'm wanting to get a bottle of wine and a whole load of chocolate... but I won't! :lol: Need to get those lbs off.

Hope everyone is doing good! Lucylu - :hugs: Do you go to meetings? If you fill in a food diary your group leader could have a little look and go through it with you see what's stopping a big loss :)

Had my first weigh in today! Lost 4 pound! quite pleased with that as im still having loads of syns and eaven had a cheat day where i had a kebab! have been quite naughty tonight though but str8 back on it tomorrow!! x

Lucylu- Yep get ur leader to check thru ur food diary and im sure u will have a loss next wk

Kate- aww hope bubs is better soon and that the bad news was not too bad x

Dannie- WELL DONE! that is a fab loss! x

I have been a nightmare today! af was mega heavy and painful and had to have my blood tests done an then work so was wanting comfort and had some biccies with a cuppa tea and some of my dads diary milk bar.... bang on plan tomorrow tho as i want to weigh 14.6 by next fri! im determined! :) xxx

Kate hope lucas is better soon..and :hugs: for your bad news

Danni well done!!!

Aq & becs sorry af is being a witch!!

My first weigh in was tonight i lost 3.5lbs so im very pleased xx

Well done bump-wanted and Dannie! :D

I resisted tempation tonight and ate 4 satsumas whilst my OH and his bro ate a full pack of choccie digestives :sulk:

this online thing is driving me mad now! i got given my card and pin when i signed up and tried to register online and it said i was using an old card so emailed my leader, she said shed give me a new one this week, so when i went today she checked it and said it was the wrong pin so gave me another, and its still not worked arghhhh! x

Becs- Its rubbish isnt it?! hope i get a 9mth break soon! lol x

Bump wanted- WELL DONE! fab loss x

xxx

Well done bump-wanted and Dannie! :D

I resisted tempation tonight and ate 4 satsumas whilst my OH and his bro ate a full pack of choccie digestives :sulk:

Good on you!! :happydance:

Bump_wanted and dannie - well done!! Brilliant losses :D

Mornin girls :)

Well rather than cheat i just had WI and i have STS which is hardly suprising seein as i have been greedy an AF is here. lol. My aim is to lose 3lb by next Fri's WI :)

Thank god its fri! in work soon an then off for 3 days. love bank hols! lol xxx

xxx

AQ you done fab to STS this week considering your celebrations and AF well done! Xx

I was bloody shocked to of STS to be honest! I was bracing myself for a 2lb gain! lol.
Those water tablets must be helping me a bit :)

I deffo wanna see a loss by next Fri tho, so im on the right track :)
xxx

Good to stay the same after the week you had AQ, hope next week will be a nice big loss again.

I went to chessington yesterday and was prepared with packed lunch, extra cucumber, apples, banana's. We stayed a bit longer though and ended up giving the kids diner there which was fried chicken and chips. DS didn't eat half of it and it was a waste to throw away so I ate his chips and part of his chicken. (tried to only eat the inside and not the breadcrumbs fried bit on the outside to be a bit more healthy)

So for the rest I need to be extra good, so have decided to only eat free foods and extra free foods today. Loads of melon, cucumber and apple, with some yoghurt. Beef stroganoff for diner today which should be syn free. :)

Well 1.albs off. Really pleased as not stuck to plan at all this week or been to the gym etc with Lewis being I'll and now me too.

Morning girls :)

mummy a- Chessington sounds fab and im sure a little bit of fried chicken wont do anything. Look at the greedy wkend i had and i STS ;-) lol.

GA- Well done :)

Hi to everyone else and i hope we are all enjoying the bh wkend so far?

I am lying in bed eating strawberries and drinking coffee. lol. I plan to get on the wii fit for 20 mins later, even tho af is still rather bad as i feel like i need to do some exercise.
Hope the rain stays off tomorrow as i want to go for a walk too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->