~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Rainbow - I didn't think there was a weight limit for the Zumba? I know there Is one on wii fit because you use the balance board, but would hve thought the Zumba would be fine as you don't use that.

AQ - how did you get on? Hope it all went well xx

I'm having a bad week on slimming world as Lewis isn't well so not had time to go shopping or do much cooking. Trying to at least Sts this week as I don't expect any losses

i do the zumba not on the wii fit and there no weight limit x

have a slimtastic day girls!! :D

woohoo our food shop has just been delivered after having no food in yesterday so while maisie was having her brekkie i had bacon, egg mushrooms and beans and a biiiig cuppa tea! yummmmy and zero syns! Gotta love slimming world!! x

I am cooking a lentil, chicken and sweet potato curry tonight from scratch! Wish me luck.... its my first green day. I have been doing extra easy from the start x

Oh that sounds lovely! Can I come round for tea? :lol:

I was gonna make lamb stuffed peppers but I can't be bothered going out to buy the food so I'll probably have my fail-safe fruity cous cous :blush:

I wish I liked cous cous.

I am really struggling to eat all the HEXs as I am BF. 8 HEX on a green and red day is taking the p**S! I cant do it!

does anyone know if theres any syns in seafood sticks? im on the extra easy plan x x

I love cous cous but i couldnt find it in asda where'd you get it kate??

Ooo my first weigh in tomorrow im scared!! I dont feel any lighter xx

its my first weigh in too! i hope ive lost a good amount i really have tried this week. im just making sausage and mash for me and maisie and then a curly wurly for later, first bit of chocolate in a week, bet its gone in seconds!! x x

CONGRATS Claire!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: wishing u a happy and healthy 9mths and hope u keep us updated from time to time:winkwink:

Pink flowers and Rainbow- VERY well done ladies!:thumbup:

GA- It went really well and was very informative and dh never fell asleep and even questioned how much folic acid i was taking so result!:haha:
We just got to listen to the Dr and a embryologist and nurse etc and got TONS of legal forms to fill out and forms for blood tests etc. I go and have mine tomorrow cos its cd2 and dh goes on 8th June for SA and bloods. When the results are in they will send us a consultant appt to discuss when treatment can officially begin so a lot more waiting yet:wacko: x

Hi to Kate and everyone else.

AF is kicking my arse again and iv been ill an in pain all day in work so been comfort eating :-( i am not going to WI this fri but will do next fri when im not retaining water and iv not been so greedy:blush: xxx

CONGRATS Claire!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: wishing u a happy and healthy 9mths and hope u keep us updated from time to time:winkwink:

Pink flowers and Rainbow- VERY well done ladies!:thumbup:

GA- It went really well and was very informative and dh never fell asleep and even questioned how much folic acid i was taking so result!:haha:
We just got to listen to the Dr and a embryologist and nurse etc and got TONS of legal forms to fill out and forms for blood tests etc. I go and have mine tomorrow cos its cd2 and dh goes on 8th June for SA and bloods. When the results are in they will send us a consultant appt to discuss when treatment can officially begin so a lot more waiting yet:wacko: x

Hi to Kate and everyone else.

AF is kicking my arse again and iv been ill an in pain all day in work so been comfort eating :-( i am not going to WI this fri but will do next fri when im not retaining water and iv not been so greedy:blush: xxx

Thank you, I'll pop by and update sometimes. Want to keep an eye on yoyr loss and fertility treatment! You've done amazingly well! Good luck with everything, hope you get what you want very soon xxxx

Dannie - seafood sticks are free on extra easy and red!

Good luck with weigh ins peeps!

Back from weigh in and lost 5lbs. Really pleased with that. Now I just have to be just as good next week and than hopefully have another fantastic weight loss. Hope to get at least 3 pounds, than I am over my half a stone. Hope you girls are doing as well this week as well!

Claire- Thank u for such lovely msg xx

Mummy-a, well done! That is a AMAZING loss x

Well girls i have just had a couple biccies with my cuppa... an im starvin but not well enough to cook so will just have some fruit cos need something refreshing xxx

I know I shouldn't be but i'm gutted at my 1lb loss last night!!!:cry:

I had what I would call a great week! I am still BF so I had the Extra Healthy Extras and i'm wondering if its that, simply because I have the full allowance and I BF and FF so I'm goin to go bk to just 1 each (I do EE)

I started on 70 sins for the week and counted down, by yest I was only at 50 so even if I shouldn't of had the extra HE's I would of had the sins left for some.

I'm just gutted as i'm off on a caravan holiday this weekend and although i've prepared I just wanted to feel ok with a small gain or stay the same.

Boo Hoo.

Lucy :hugs: last week I stayed the same.... I used SOME of my HEXs on EE but decided this week am having the full allowance of 6 or 8 depending on which day it is. This may help the weight loss. Though I am struggling eating them all.
Seeing as I STS last week I really really want a 3 loss this week.
Mummy a - thats fab!

I know I shouldn't be but i'm gutted at my 1lb loss last night!!!:cry:

I had what I would call a great week! I am still BF so I had the Extra Healthy Extras and i'm wondering if its that, simply because I have the full allowance and I BF and FF so I'm goin to go bk to just 1 each (I do EE)

I am bf and struggling to get everything eaten. I now have about 2 or 3 Healthy extra's from the A list and about 1 or 2 from the B list. (mostly bread for a sandwhich) However I only use sins for butter on bread, can't do without that, so have hardly used any sins, maybe 15 in the whole week.

I just go by my appetite, if I am not hungry I am not eating and if I am pekish I eat some babybell to get some healthy extra's in. However I am not trying to fill it all, cause than I just feel I am overeating.

They do say 4 healthy extra's if you breastfeed completely and slightly less if combined feeding (either ff or weaning) so maybe cutting some of them down and replacing them with super free food will help loose more?

On the other hand a loss is a loss. And you should be proud of that! With every pound off, you get one pound closer to your goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->