~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome to the new girls :)

Mon- Thank u so much. You will get there for sure and u are gorgeous anyways ;-)

Well girls i am now 30!! Aaaah. I have had pan au chocolat for brekky with champers and oj so a good naughty start to the days celebrations! haha. Going to the red hot buffet with my dad for lunch and a few drinks in liverpool then drinks with mum later(she is not fit enough for liverpool) and then tomorrow is my party so cnt wait! fun times! just woke up to 50 pairs of shoes from Italy from MIL too(more stock for our forthcoming boutique, which is in the pipeline hopefully by the new year) so very happy sorting through the shoes! fab for my shoe fetish! haha xxxx

Just done the shopping for a meal planned week for slimming world and we spend nearly twice as much. (must say we did buy a big bag of rice and nappies, so not all the fault of a new diet) Made my first sw meal tonight for oh and son and they liked it. (started on a red day today) Made chips with a burger. chips where sins but I like some chips with burgers. Turned out quite alright. Got loads of fruit and veg in house as well and of course muller lights. Looking forward to some of the recipes.

Also walked to playgroup instead of taking the car and that was 1.7 miles, took me about 35 minutes with the double pushchair. And later walked to the shops whilst oh took the car to take the shopping home. So tonight I am gonna rest and not try to do some exercise.

Really hope it starts with a nice weight loss, really could use some good news. I did loose about 5 pounds in two weeks before joining slimming world, but was still having the odd mars bar. Now I cut those out completely and gonna focus on cucumber and melon snacks. I love those, especially in the warmer weather which it has been.

Oh ladies im so nervous im starting slimming world in half an hour i could be sick!

Wish me luck xx

hey girls, started slimming world this afternoon at half 12 and have stuck to it all afternoon and im honestly stuffed!!! im doing the extra easy choices plan. i did the Ricotta stuffed chicken for tea sith SW chips, followed by SW chocolate mousse and an hour and a half later and im still full! gotta say im loving it! never seemed full on weight watchers!! x x x

Well i joined!!
My starting weight was 12stone 9.5 :blush:
my target is 9st 7
First goal 11st 5.5

The plan looks easy im gonna do the extra easy. I had already had dinner so im waiting til tomorrow to get my teeth stuck in i hope its as easy as it seems.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Had my second wi yesterday & lost 2 and a half pound that's 8 pound in total , I'm so thrilled ! Just wonderin wen ill start to notice a difference in my clothes , I feel my jeans are looser on my legs bt not the waist yet :( !

Hi GA im aiming to lose about 3 stone (and a wee bit if im lucky). How long have you been doing SW? Xx

Welcome new ladies! :happydance:

Well done Lea and Stacey! :D

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! :wohoo:
Hope you've had a fab day hun!

(I haven't been in here at all lately as I've been a very very naughty lady! I'm going to kick myself up the bum tomorrow and I'll be back doing everyone's head in as per :))

can i join here ?
started sw 5th may
wk 1 -3lbs
wk 2 -3lbs and sotw

:hi: well done on the 6lb loss nearly at your 1/2 stone award :happydance:

hey girls, started slimming world this afternoon at half 12 and have stuck to it all afternoon and im honestly stuffed!!! im doing the extra easy choices plan. i did the Ricotta stuffed chicken for tea sith SW chips, followed by SW chocolate mousse and an hour and a half later and im still full! gotta say im loving it! never seemed full on weight watchers!! x x x
that sounds really yummy!............i didnt like ww at all

Well i joined!!
My starting weight was 12stone 9.5 :blush:
my target is 9st 7
First goal 11st 5.5

The plan looks easy im gonna do the extra easy. I had already had dinner so im waiting til tomorrow to get my teeth stuck in i hope its as easy as it seems.

Good luck to everyone xxx
yey well done, did you enjoy your first class?

Had my second wi yesterday & lost 2 and a half pound that's 8 pound in total , I'm so thrilled ! Just wonderin wen ill start to notice a difference in my clothes , I feel my jeans are looser on my legs bt not the waist yet :( !
well done , i cant wait till i start to notice the difference

Welcome to all you new ladies. How much are you all aiming to lose?
my first goal is to lose 4 st 2lb (lowest ive ever been) but my ultimate goal is to lose 100lb

Been doing it about 7 weeks so not too long. Just started getting right back into my fitness too so hitting the gym, doing buggy fit, wii fit, Zumba on the wii, kettlebells and back teaching pole. So really going for it.

Want to lose about 4 stone in total

A huge thank you to Kate to be the only one on this thread to wish me a happy birthday xx means a lot Kate. Thank u xxxx

I want to loose about 5st and 11 pounds, but it might be more when I get there. So 81 pounds. Before joining slimming world I already lost 4 pounds in a week, so hopefully slimming world will make me stick to it. Planning on getting a countdown for either 6 or 12 weeks, not decided yet. Really think I have to stay with it for at least 12 weeks anyway, but am worried it is just not for me and not loosing anything and still paying. :S

I am sorry AQ for missing your birthday. I do hope you had a nice day.

AQ, have a fab party!!! Being 30 is great, I love it!!! Have a lovely day xxx

Welcome new ladies, and well done on the losses!!!

Finally the weekend!!! What are we all up to? We are off to the beach tomorrow and Sunday we have a tea party!! Hope is keeping me on my toes now she is crawling, eyes up my bum spring to mind!!!!

Been doing it about 7 weeks so not too long. Just started getting right back into my fitness too so hitting the gym, doing buggy fit, wii fit, Zumba on the wii, kettlebells and back teaching pole. So really going for it.

Want to lose about 4 stone in total

O where abouts do you do buggy fit? I really need to exercise ive never been a fan but having a baby changes your body so much i really think ill have no option but to!

Rainbows i loved the class everyone was so friendly some great sucess stories too one lady has lost 7stone in a year!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->