~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Just a quick one girls- Is July's SW mag on sale in the shops now?? might go an have a look later. Need some new recipes :) xxx

AQ not sure about mag?
i have been looking on a popular weight loss forum (dunno if im allowed to mention lol_ but theres alot of lovely recipes on there, ive found a lovely one for a banoffee cheesecake using quark and toffee mullerlights yummmmmy!!!

im doing a mile walk with my group tomorrow for some charity thing,

i was walking round asda today and kept having to kitch my jeans up as they were falling off :happydance:

does anyone notice a massive difference on their "star" week ??

i had a kitkat chunky tonight .... i neeeeeeeded chocolate !

Not had my star week yet as am still bf but know a few of my friends do x

girls ive had a REALLY bad day :( my auntie and uncle came down from nottingham and took me and maisie out for dinner, i had tikka masala, with chips and naan bread followed by chocolate fudge cake :blush: i only had a piece of toast though all day before that!! deffo gotta get my butt in gear before weigh in thursday :dohh: x x

Hiya girls :)

Rainbow- Yes i always get bloated on star week and usually gain around 3lbs. Didnt this time tho i STS as i have started taking water tablets and they seem to be working x

Dannie- Your meal sounded lush! i would not worry too much about one off day x

Jms- You will be fine too ;-) x

Hi to Kate and the crew. Hope we have been good this wkend cos i have not! lol
I was being great and then last night me an dh went out clubbing(which we have not done since about 5mths ago) and we had a load of wine an smirnoff ice etc! i did dance for 4 hrs straight tho so hoping that has worked it off as i sweated like a pig! lol.
Today i have been ok on the food aside from a few choccy biccies earlier and a scoop of ice cream... aaah. Its another wkend off track. I am now hoping for a 1-2lb loss by Fri and i have stocked up on pineapples and apples etc so its SS foods all the way for me now :)

Nite all xxx

i done that mile walk today with all the local slimmingworld clubs however no one said it was a mile there and a mile back !! omg i was knackered !! alex ran the whole way though i dunno how he managed it he was exausted the rest of the day lol

Well done on the walk Rainbow :)
I do a 5 mile charity walk most yrs and it always does me in! lol. I need oxygen by the time we finish! haha.

Well a new start for the wk so im going to have a tomato omlette and spinach for breakfast followed by strawberries :)

xxx

Back to being good for me today! :winkwink:

Had strawberries, bananas and grapes with vanilla muller light on for brekkie, having bacon, eggs, beans and mushrooms for lunch and spaghetti bol for tea! :thumbup:

Hope everyones well x x x

Well done on the walk Rainbow!

I find it easier the more I do it. Oh has the car most days, so I need to walk if I want to get somewhere. (and don't spend a fortune on busses) Lately I am doing 2 times 3.2 miles a week, and 2 times 1.4 miles. I must say it does really help the weight loss. However every time I get to playgroup they are wondering why I am looking so hot and sweaty. Hope that soon I can walk the distance without all that.

Have any of you tried to make egg fried rice? I can really recommend it, it was really tasty and even my oh and son have enjoyed it. Next time I am gonna put some chicken in it though besides the bacon, cause I like my meat. :)

Not feeling to well today, kinda feeling ill. :S not a very nice feeling when home alone with two small children. I hope it passes. Just feel so cold and tired, was falling asleep earlier and my 2 year old kept waking me up. Had to have some caffeine to keep me going for the rest of the day.

i havent tried it for a while but egg fried rice is very yummy !

have any of you heard of 5 spice? can i get it in asda?
its one of the ingredients i fancy doing to make coke chicken?

Hiya everyone hope were all doing well

AQ the july mag is out but you probably no that already

Rainbow you get it in asda i bought it last week for the chow mein :)

Danni good luck for tonight!

Mummy a hope its just a passing thing and your not getting ill

Well done to any losses ive missed :)

Tonight im making chicken tikka massalla smells delish already maranating xx

Weigh in for me tomorrow!

I need to start exercising!

Hi girls, long time since Ive been in here!!

I hate to say it but I totally fell off the wagon these last few weeks and although have been eating well (ish) Ive been eating crap too:blush: But I am going back on this started today!

I go on the scales this morning and am now at 10st 9 and 3/4 so havn't gained anything, not sure if Ive lost since last coming on here (maybe a lb) but NO GAIN:happydance: soooo first day to my target begins today!!

edit: Just checked on first post and yep was 10.11 last time I weighed in. I'm going to get my arse to class on Wed morning and get officially weighed.

Does anyone know if you can just go back to class after like 6 weeks break?

Oops no I wasn't I was 11st 11 lbs..?? is the first post being updated regularly?

Welcome back Jac! No, the 1st page only gets updated now an again i think. Not sure x

Dani- Good luck for WI later x

Jms- Good luck for tomorrow's WI x

mummy a- hope u feel better soon x

bump wanted- Yep i bought the mag. Not had a chance to read it yet so will do in bed tonight :) x

I am making a chicken roast for tea with syn free roasties and gravy :) xxx

someone at my group last week had about a 6 week break and they said they could either join as a new member normally again or start as a new member and pay summit like a tenner to keep all their old data? like previous losses etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->