~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Omg just coming on to tell everyone to try that tikka massalla its not as spicy as the indian version and its more creamy but its yummy xx

Im thinking of joining slimming world could somebody please give me a brief explantion please x

Im thinking of joining slimming world could somebody please give me a brief explantion please x

Check out the Slimming world site hun. It tells u all about it there an u can find a local class or do it online :thumbup: we have lots of recipes etc on 1st page and feel free to ask any questions xxx

I just made slimming world crisps haha from ER's post in the old thread not the most delish but they hit the spot wouldve been nice with a dip :) not the worst for being syn free xx

The tikka recipe is
Ingrediants
4tbsp tikka spice mix
4tbsp natural fat free yogurt
2tbsp lemon juice
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
400g of fat free natural fromais fraise
2tbsp chopped corriander
Pinch of paprika

Method

Mix tikka spice, lemon juice, yogurt in a bowl chop chicken breasts mix together and leave for a hour or two to marinate in the fridge

Grill chicken until cooked then add in a pan with fromage frais mix well and gently heat until warmed thru.

Garnish with coriander and paprika

* dont let your fromage fraise boil or it will curdle (mine took about the same time as my boil in bag rice to cook)

Enjoy hope i explained it ok xx

someone at my group last week had about a 6 week break and they said they could either join as a new member normally again or start as a new member and pay summit like a tenner to keep all their old data? like previous losses etc?

Cheers Lea, Thats not too bad then if I get to keep my data so far:thumbup:

Omg just coming on to tell everyone to try that tikka massalla its not as spicy as the indian version and its more creamy but its yummy xx

I just made slimming world crisps haha from ER's post in the old thread not the most delish but they hit the spot wouldve been nice with a dip :) not the worst for being syn free xx

The tikka recipe is
Ingrediants
4tbsp tikka spice mix
4tbsp natural fat free yogurt
2tbsp lemon juice
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
400g of fat free natural fromais fraise
2tbsp chopped corriander
Pinch of paprika

Method

Mix tikka spice, lemon juice, yogurt in a bowl chop chicken breasts mix together and leave for a hour or two to marinate in the fridge

Grill chicken until cooked then add in a pan with fromage frais mix well and gently heat until warmed thru.

Garnish with coriander and paprika

* dont let your fromage fraise boil or it will curdle (mine took about the same time as my boil in bag rice to cook)

Enjoy hope i explained it ok xx

Nommy! Gonna have to try this.

im not looking forwards to weigh in tomorrow

ive stuck to it for the past 6 weeks not a single cheat but af is here and i can feel the fluid in my feet etc :(

Well done Dani!!

Im determined to get back on track, Had a good day yesterday didnt snack once, and today we had no milk or brown bread for breakfast (its foodshop day) so i had 1 piece of white toast with a banana which is good for me! x x

Its food shop day for me aswell today i hate it with a passion ive just wrote my list and im actually salavating at the choices i will have tomorrow.

Just read a tip on another site for the alpen light bars choclate and fudge ones, apparently if you blast them in the mircowave until they go all gooey they are delush and more chocolatey im gonna buy them because i miss choclate.

Decided to make pitta pizzas for dinner tomorrow was gonna be tonight but ive used my heb :cry: i love pizza

Xx

I like Cadbury light Mousse at 3 syns or chocolate mini milks at 1.5 syns to get my chocolate fix.

arghhh im due on on thursday, the day i get weighed and i already feel proper bloated, and look it. whats the bet ive put on :cry: x x

i feel like that for tonight :(

i have been 100% i dont care if i sts i just dont want a gain

OMG girls! just had icelands tender cooked gammon steak in a cheese an leek sauce and its delicious! its syn free on red an ee and i had it with new potatoes, spinach and corn on the cob and its the tastiest meal iv had in wks an all syn free :)
Having some fresh pineapple now for dessert.

I am sure all those worrying about gains at WI will be fine cos its usually when we think we have done amazing that we gain! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->