~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I was wondering what you all have for breakfast on EE days?

I currently seem to just have fruit and yogurt and want to give other things a go.

I don't like mushroom or tomatoes and I don't like using my HE for breakfast. I have asked this other places online and the suggestions either don't have 1/3 superfree or use both HEs

i tent to have yogurt with fruit or bacon, eggs, mushrooms, and beans as a little fry up, or weetabix with milk and banana but that includes the He try the grill though its syn free if you take all the fat off the bacon x x

I lost 3 1/2 :D :wohoo:

Just tucked into 3 slices pizza, noodles and chips tho as treat. Also earlier I had a big piece of coffee cake eeeeeeek :blush:

Anyone else go mad on treat night after weigh in? :shock:

I lost 3 1/2 :D :wohoo:

Just tucked into 3 slices pizza, noodles and chips tho as treat. Also earlier I had a big piece of coffee cake eeeeeeek :blush:

Anyone else go mad on treat night after weigh in? :shock:

yep haha thats normally our takeaway night :haha: xxx

Does everyone still lose if they binge after weigh in? Like have 3million syns and dont count as long as they get back on track next day? I am worried now...... I should not have done it :(

well done in the loss xx

i put 1/2 on :cry:

i have been 110% tho so hopefully just af

Jms well done... I too have a treat after WI you gotta let your hair down dont feel guilty

Rainbows :hugs: it must be af you were saying you could feel the water retention plus B is still a wee baby took me a while for my af to stop doing weird things to my body after having Ollie.

Omg i have messed up i bought alpen light bars today or at least i thought they were light in my crazy asda rush ive picked up normal ones... Didnt realise til i ate one was like mmmm this is too good was one of the chocolate fruit and nut ones syn'd at 6.5 but tbh it was worth it plus my syns have been super low this week!! Need to be more vigilant i just try run about asda so i can get out of there tho lol xx

Hellloooo ladies, well done on the losses!! Lea no doubt it's AF, it can be a right PITA when it strikes around weigh in! I didn't end up going today, so I'll be looking for a group to nip in to this week since I've already paid! :wacko:

Bump_wanted - I've done that before!! I didn't notice 'til I'd gone through two packets :blush: I've done something similar this week, misread the HEB section and have been eating 5 Krisprolls instead of three. Numtpy!! :dohh:

Snowy-willow I like to have cous cous made with milk (HEA) and fruit :)

I've been toootally busy this week (quit my job to start up a business only to realise I have no idea what I'm actually doing :lol:), so my eating plan has gone totally out of the window! Along with showeing, dressing and sleeping :rofl:
Only joking.. I've not been too bad, but there have been a couple of takeaway incidents and I did go out on Sunday night and drink FAR too much.

Gonna have to try that gammon from Iceland! Is it seriously free??

jms- well done! fab loss x

Rainbow- it will be down to af hun. I always gain or sts when she is around x

Kate- Yup iv goggled it lots and everyone says its syn free on ee an red! it really is lush! x

Well girls i was good all day but was starving when i got in from work so i had a icelands chicken vindaloo balti which is probs mega high in syns as i cnt even find the value when i goggle it... Oooops! Had rice with it an it was delicious but probs buggered up plan again! Grrrrr. You know girls, i still have at least 5lb to lose for this IVF treatment that we will hopefully be starting in July, but i have lost all wilpower! i think im so stressed with my mum being sick and with work an dh working away that i have no resolve left!
Need to get my act together! HELP! lol xxx

Ooh Kate- Meant to ask wot ur business is an say well done for giving it a go! xxx

I had a bad couple of evenings, 1 bottle of rose and a chicken korma , rice, nan bread ooooooooops, was my son 2nd bday today, had a slice of sponge cake lol, dunno how many syns that is but gonna have to have none untill weigh in, Just done a hour of zumba and i am off to shower now lol

Aq youve done so well no wonderyour having a wobble but just think why your doing it you've a real reason to suceed and you will xx

Dani hope LO had a good birthday, its the best excuse ive heard to have a treat you did the hard work 2 years ago... I really want to get into Zumba but ive2 left feet lol

Well tonight i made lasagna slimming world style hmmmm i wasnt overly impressed i eat it but you make the white sauce bit with eggs and natural yogurt so it went fluffy kinda tasted like eating an omlette maybe i done something wrong :shrug: it was free anyway i used the parmesan as my HEA

Xx

Dani- Do u have a Zumba dvd or go to class? i fancy giving it a go x

Bump wanted- Thank u so much. You are right that i have a real reason to lose this weight so i am going to make sure that i do it! il let myself have a bit of lunch when i go out tomorrow and im going to do menus for the whole wk from fri onwards so i am less tempted to stray off plan x

Just munching on some skittles now... lol xxx

Thats the spirit! Friday will mark your back fully on the wagon day and you'll do great :) we all need pick me ups sometimes hun :hugs: xx

Mornin girls :)

Dani- Is it good? i was thinking of getting it x

Bump wanted- Yep im looking forward to having a naughty lunch today and then getting all my menu's written later for the wk ahead. Im not WI tomorrow as i feel bloated with the junk iv eaten but i hope when i WI next fri that i see a few lbs loss :) x

How is everyone else doing this wk? xxx

yeah its fab dont feel like work out, i actually look forward to it :)

I was really good until tuesday then i didnt go off track or over syns but ive eat so much more i also keep getting lightheaded and dizzy so dunno what thats about.

WI tonight lol ooo bit scared bit excited this week too tho where as last week i just thought oh no!

Actually i feel skinnier but that could be in my head

Xxx

I got WI in yesterday evening and I lost 4.5 pounds. So got slimmer of the week and half a stone award. I am gonna do my best to loose 3 pound this week, was a bit naughty last night after weigh in, but back on track with 40 min walk and planning on going out a bit later as well. Now I finally got dd to sleep, so am reluctant to move her somewhere else. She has been on and off the breast for ages this morning and is crying whenever put down. I think I don't really have enough milk at the moment for her, might be a growth spurt or such, but it takes her almost 2 hours to feed, than half an hour rest and again 2 hours. It is a bit unfair on ds who is missing out on me time. Doesn't help that dd barely put on any weight at the moment, so kinda have to think about either eating more or maybe giving dd some bottles. :S Any others have noticed something about milk supply or weight gain in there little ones due to slimming world?

According to the sw book I need to eat loads more than I do, but I can hardly just keep eating. I eat three good meals and some cheese snacks and fruit throughout the day. so not sure what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->