~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thats a great lose mummy a! Sorry to hear about your DD i couldnt bf so ive not really got advice :hugs: hope your not feeling down about it tho, how old is LO could it possibly just be a normal growth spurt or is she feeling a little under the weather xx

Well done Mummy a! thats fab x

I had the most lush fish an chips in Conwy today! that was my last naughty meal as im going to put some menus together for the wk and get back on plan 100% tomorrow :)

xxx

i had a really bad start to my week and was naughty from thursday to sunday but on monday i started a fresh and have really stuck to it and been on walks with the dog and i had weigh in today and have lost 3.5 pounds this week, so 7.5 in 2 weeks :happydance: even with my big bloated belly as AF is due tomorrow! made up gunna be extra good this week and do lots of zumba aiming for 4 pounds next week xxx

I lost 2.5 happy about that as its 6lb in 2 weeks not too shabby xx

Lol ive got another 38lbs to go i think fun and games sounds like a lot but i really want to do it xx

Ah well we're both going in the right direction theres a woman at my class lost 7 stone in a year! Xx

I had a bit of a bad day too, a few sweets and 2 slices pizza.... :blush: used syns but will have to be extra good tomorrow! Bread makes me gain :(

Bump wanted for cheese sauce used skimmed milk, 1 teasp flour and grated cheese its better and not too many syns x

Dannie- WELL DONE! when i started this i had 8 stones to lose as i was 18.4 and my end target is 10.4. I am now 14.9 so slowly but surely il get there and so will you ;-)
My ticker target is for IVF purposes to get my weight into the healthy BMI range but i will be setting new targets as i go so still a lot to lose yet x

I am having x2 wholemeal toast with low fat spread an a scraping marmalade for brekky followed by pineapple and a pear :) back on track BIG time today :)

Its dh's bday today so im cooking us a lamb roast for tea, all syn free and i even have low fat choc mousse for dessert ;-) xxx

I got about 6stone to loose from the moment I decided enough was enough. :) I am happy with 5 stone though, cause I never was the perfect size, so a little bit extra won't hurt. I am one stone down now, so at least another 4 to go. Hopefully I can get close to that towards christmas. I need to loose at least 2.5 stone before november, so really hoping I can do that, otherwise I can't join in in the skydiving for my oh's birthday. :)

Have a good weekend ladies! :D be good! :lol:

*pours glass of wine* :rofl:

Thanks AQ and happy birthday to your DH

im cooking the thai chicken cakes out the magazine for tea, they smell yummy! been a bit of a lazy day and eaten quite bad today! but no picking tonight!! x

Well 1.albs off this weeks not too bad given I'm still not well and not been doing much exercise for 2 weeks now.

Going back to buggyfit tomorrow morning and back to the Gym this week. Also going to get using the Zumba and back on the kettlebells. I want to have a super good week this week and next as it's Lewis birthday next Sunday then the following weekend we have my mum's 50th and a wedding to go to.

Will be sticking to plan 100% except at the parties.

How have you all been this weekend?

Well done GA!!

I got started on wii fit tonight lol im soooooo unfit its disgusting! My fit age was32 im only 26 lol

Xx

I got on tonight and I was soo happy with my wii fit age of 20! I'm 29 so really not complaining

well done GlasgowAngel.

I am doing the wii fit as well. Mostly doing some steps on there at the end of the evening, about 20 min words of it. Don't have anything nice on the wii other than wii fit plus, and most of them I find boring. I sometimes do the free step whilst watching a programme on tv, so I can do it together, but even than it is quite boring. My wii fit age seems to be between 20 and 26, I am 26 so am quite happy with that. Don't understand how they calculate it cause bmi is way to high.

Had a quick go this morning about weight and have lost 2lbs since wednesday WI, so hopefully another pound before wednesday and I will be very happy. have stuck to the plan for the last few days, but notice that I tend to eat a lot less than they recommend. Anyone else founds that? I did discover the hifi bars this week though, got some in my slimmer of the week basket, so have been trying them out and they are quite nice. Also tried the alpen light bars and they are good as well. So they will be on the shopping list for next week. :)

Well done GA.

I am expecting to sts or gain, have been sooooo bad this weekend :(

I have had a terrible week and weekend, wondering weather to $kip group tonight, but if i go atlea$t I know how hard I have to work thi$ week, will decide after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->