~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Oh man!!! I've just bought Morrisons meat free range and have just looked up the syns - the quarter pounder veggie burgers have 8 syns!!!! Grrrrr. I cant seem to see the meat free sausages though, the lincolnshire ones are 0.5 each but the ones i've bought are just the normal ones, don't suppose anyone knows how many syns????

Ooh Kate- Meant to ask wot ur business is an say well done for giving it a go! xxx

Thanks! :D It's making nappies of all things :lol: Still in the early days yet though.
Sorry for being so ignorant I totally thought I'd already replied :blush:

Can't believe how well everyone is doing!! Well done ladies!! I'm doing TERRIBLE :cry:I've put on 3lbs AGAIN!
I don't know what's going on with my, I just can't keep motivated :nope:
I'm doing green days for a bit, I really need to shift this weight, it's taken me 6 months to lose two stone because I just keep slipping off it, I'm like a yo-yo.

Send me your good vibes girlies!!

i definitely need to work my bum off now, got a christening to go to in july and want to have at least dropped a dress size by then! i need thinspiration! x

Since my blow out this weekend and last week I am really struggling to get back on track :nope:

Cmon ladies - WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

i lost 3 1/2 this week

we had another taster night , some lovely things

meringues with raspberry quark
scotch egg things

:munch:

ah, scotch eggs are fab mm, mm. have you tried them hot? i sometimes do them for a meal for a change from just sausages :)

:wave: hi AQ, so pleased to see how well your weight loss is going - i used to post in the sw thread last year. i am now back to it properly to shift all the extra weight :blush:

Since my blow out this weekend and last week I am really struggling to get back on track :nope:

Cmon ladies - WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

That's the spirit!! :D

Lea - You're doing amazing! :happydance:

Lucky - Hot scotch eggs are yummy! Does anyone else mush the middle up? I want some now :haha:

Well done Rainbow!

I got WI tonight and I am rather nervous. We also got a curry taster session and were asked to bring anything to do with curries. Now I am not a great fan of curries and never really tried them, so am unsure what to bring. Anyone got any ideas? Needs to be either free or low syns.

Mummy a what about taking either a spice ir the fat free natural yogurt?? Only about a quid each so not expensive

Rainbows thats great well done!!

Kate its hard when you loose motivation you've done so well and you will get back there xx

Mummy a how about a root ginger?

My weigh in is tomorrow lunch time soooo nervous had a dream last night id put a stone on in a week :dohh: xx

you could always do some chopped onion, tomato, cucumber and fresh coriander like you have with poppadoms (but not the actual poppadom!)) i love that with a curry and its super free :)

lastv night someone in our group the card reader said someone had put on 7 stone inv the 2 weeks she was away :rofl:

turned out card was dodgy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->