~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi girls :)
Sorry been mia but i have been on a massive downer due to our IVF cycle being delayed due to me not being immune to rubella so i have to have the Jab today and then contact the clinic 8wks later so i have been gutted and went COMPLETELY off track :-(
I have been working 10hr shifts and eating anything on the go, plus drinking wine every night and hammering the choc bars from machine in work. Mega comfort eating :-(
I am feeling more optimistic today tho and i have my 1st day off in a wk so when i have had my jab im going to stock up on ss foods and get back into it. Been so hard cos im so worn out but we need the cash so i have to work 60hrs a wk. Hope i am get back ontrack cos i have extra time to lose the weight now as wont get weighed for IVF intill consultant appt which will be in around 8-10wks time now. I am hoping to have lost 1.5 stones by then and be healthy and ready for our IVF :)

I am going to have some strawberries, pineapple and melon for brekky now an probs a ham salad sandwich and a yogurt for lunch. Maybe have syn free burger with rice and mixed veg for tea.

Kate- Come on we can do this! x

Lucky- Welcome back! x

Rainbow- well done on the fab loss x

Hi to all the other ladies. will catch up properly soon xxx

AQ sorry you've had such a crappy week, keep your head up, we're all here to support you, you can do this and get back on track!

just getting ready for weigh in at 12.30, but AF is here very heavy and painful and im mega bloated so not feeling overly optimistic about today :nope: xx

Hi Everyone. I am on SW.. Second week back after about 2 months off.. Im determind.. I have set up a group on FB so feel free to join. Its a closed group and its for support and there are lots of ladies who are doing different diets but need motivation or support..
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....6379#!/home.php?sk=group_120493644703194&ap=1
Its a closed group too and open to men and women

Laura xxx

Sarah - :hugs:
So sorry hun. It'll all be worth it. Good on you getting back on it :)

How did WI go Dannie?

I'm trying red today. I'm liking it! Had quorn sausage and veg this morning, salmon with spinach, mushrooms and cottage cheese, and making syn free burgers for tea. I even made my own relish! :D LOVING this motivation.
I got some WW chocolate brownie dessert pot things so gonna have one of them after tea, yum yum.

Laura your group wouldn't open for me hun. I think you need to invite people if it's private :)

Hi girls.
Thanks for support x

I had my jab an the nurse is going to give me the 2nd one in a mth so should be able to start treatment in sep so going to use this time to get myself slim an fit :)
I just made chicken an rice with mixed peppers for work tomorrow and a tub of strawberries and grapes to snack on cos im doing 10hr shifts from now on xxx

hey girls, feeling very disheartened and crap about the diet today, ive tried so hard the past week and really thought i would have had a good loss, but i didnt lose a thing, i stayed the same, i know it time of the month and AF is here and im mega bloated but i just feel like all my hard work has been for nothing, normally stay for every meeting but left straight after being weighed today and just wanted to go home and comfort eat, really feeling down about it :cry: x

Dannie don't throw it all away hun! It hasn't been for nothing it'll catch up :hugs:

I had weigh in yesterday and lost another 4lbs. Felt a bit disappointed, not because of the amount but because I am half a pound away from a stone. Definitly gonna get it next week though. Had to carry the slimmer of the week bags home as well, man they were heavy. oh already stole the noodles from it, ds already stole some apples and a banana from it, so not much left over for me.

There is a lot of spinach in there, not sure what to do with it. Anyone got any nice suggestions? I am not to keen on spinach but willing to give it a go.

Well done mummy a

Danni your doing sooooo well dont feel down!

Welcome back on the wagon Kate!!

AQ that disappointment would shake anyone off track your doing fab to get back on!!

I had WI today and lost 1.5lbs got my first half stone award im so proud ive put it on my fridge xx

Don't let it put you off Dannie, sometimes it just diesn't come off like we hoped it would, but STS during AF is much better than a gain. And even if you only lose 1lb a week from here on. Over the year that's .

I know I often feel like I'm not getting anywhere fast as I'm only losing an average of 2lb a week. But I'm up to 17.5lbs off already. Got a long way to go but I know if I stick at it I can get there by the end of the year.

Just stick to it and make sure your sticking to plan an having your 1/3 superfree plus your healthy extras. Try to up your exercise if you can, even walking will make a difference.

Thanks girls, ive had a really bad day of eating since weigh in but really going to get my butt in to gear from tomorrow, determined to have a big loss next week to make up for it ! xxx

Dannie huge hugs! Dont give up, its cos of bloat and it will show next week! I must admit tho when I have a sts week I am so gutted :nope:

Ladies, to make you all feel better, I had chips, kebab and the massive wrap/naan thing and garlic mayo last night :munch: :( :cry:

I need to have 5 syns a day now all weekend to make up!

i had a chippy and aload of chocolate after weigh in yesterday :dohh:

Back to it today, had weetabix topped with banana and strawberries, and having tuna mayo jacket potato and salad for lunch :thumbup: xx

Hi posted yesterday but wanted to see if I could join.. Been a SW member on and off but this time I am making it work for me

Can I be added to the board?

My first weigh in was 13st 9lbs
first week I lost 3.5lbs
second week I lost 1.5lbs
current weight 13st 4lbs

Sarah - :hugs:
So sorry hun. It'll all be worth it. Good on you getting back on it :)

How did WI go Dannie?

I'm trying red today. I'm liking it! Had quorn sausage and veg this morning, salmon with spinach, mushrooms and cottage cheese, and making syn free burgers for tea. I even made my own relish! :D LOVING this motivation.
I got some WW chocolate brownie dessert pot things so gonna have one of them after tea, yum yum.

Laura your group wouldn't open for me hun. I think you need to invite people if it's private :)

You can request to join. Its worked for some of the other ladies hun.. Here is the link again
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_120493644703194&ap=1
Hope it works. x

Added you hun :thumbup:
If anyone else wants updating let me know - I've completely lost track!

O can i get on the first page

Starting weight 12stone 9.5
Current weight 12stone 2
Goal weight 9stone 7
Loss so far 7.5lbs

Thanks xx

You know what I could've sworn I'd already added you! You're there now anyways :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->