~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ive just started a journal to get my butt into gear. good day so far really working on getting my 1/3 super free foods with every meal today and quite stuffed now after lunch! xx

Welcome ladies!

I am having an EE day today for the first time in ages :D

Hiya girls :)

Bump wanted- Well done on the loss x

Hi to Kate, Dannie, jms, dani, and everyone else. I am bit tried to write much as i worked 10hr shift today an same tomorrow so done in. lol.

I have been super good today...

Breakfast- Omlette an spaghetti hoops

Lunch- fruit

Tea- Chicken with rice an mixed peppers. fruit

Tea- King prawns with garlic. apple. banana.

HEA- Milk HEB- 2 alpine light bars
SYNS- Mini caramel shortcake- 4 syns

Nite all xxx

AQ what a great day!

I, on the other hand, had about 30 syns with a dairy milk and time out :grr:
I am so bad!! Need to walk lots today!

had a sneaky weigh in at boots and says i lost 6lb since monday which I put 1.5 lb on lol

2.5lbs off this week. Really pleased, got my club 10 and only got 1lb to get 1.5stone award.

I've been away for aaaages! Had loads of overtime at work, and just haven't had time to come on here lately. But now I'm back, hopefully! I hope you are all well and happy, ladies :)

Latest journal entry says pretty much what I want to tell you all:

18lb gone now! Only 20lb left to go.

It's been a rough couple of weeks, I even skipped my weigh-in last week as I was so depressed about not having lost any weight at all. I sort of lost my way a bit, and wasn't really properly keeping an eye on what I was eating, so I wasn't progressing. Back on track now, I think, and have only 3lb to go til I've lost 1.5 stone. I still hope to reach that by my birthday on the 30th :)

My BMI is 25.3 now, so I'm nearly nearly back in the healthy bracket :D That makes me happy. I'm looking forward to starting my 30s at a healthy weight.

evening girls!

Just cooked the garlic and lemon chicket (out the extra easy meals in minutes book) with SW chips and salad, was soooo yummy even OH loved it definitely recommended xx

GA- Well done! x

Dani- Well done to you! x

Mrs Ele- Welcome back hun x

Hi to everyone else. I was working a 10hr shift today and got bored so i had a fair few syns by having a double kitkat and now a small glass cava cos i need to chill and i also had a mushroom foo yung for tea so you syn it at around 5 for the oil its cooked in.
I am planning on having a syn free day tomorrow as im gonna make a syn free roast dinner. Today my menu was...

Breakfast- 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk an sweetener (hea and heb) banana

Lunch- ham an cheese pasta n sauce. sliced ham.

Tea- Mushroom foo yung with boiled rice. Apple.

Snacks- strawberries, melon and grapes.

Syns- 4 finger kitkat- 11 syns? small glass cava- 6 syns. Oil for foo yung- 5 syns.

Will have more fruit for supper xxx

Thanks to Nandos I've lost 3.5lbs since weigh in yesterday morning. Food poisoning is really not much fun!

:hugs: Glasgow Angel :(

I was really naughty again yesterday, am so bad just lately! :grr: I need to sort it.
I WILL be good today and try and lose at least 1/2 pound this week as I sts last week.

Hi Everyone..

Didnt have a great day yesterday there was a carnival in town so went there and had some candy floss then all the family decided to go to the carvery for dinner and I had a pudding too so going to get on the ps3 and do some zumba while the twins are at their nanny and grandads and then tomorrow I am going to go for a long walk.
Im going to only have 5 syns today and the rest will be free food... Hopefully I will maintain...

Oh and my target weight is 8st 8lbs Lol.. Still got 71lb to lose lol

wow thats a small target...i can't even imagine me that small! good luck x

GA- Hope ur feeling better? x

Laura- wow that is a low target weight. What height are you? x

Jms- u will be fine hun. we all have off days/weeks. lol x

Kate- Hows it going? x

I have been good again today and had...

2 slices toast (heb) 2 eggs fried in fry light. 2 syn free sausages, beans an tomatoes and a apple for brunch :)

Snacked on a nectarine before and im making a lamb roast for dinner but all syn free apart from a drizzle of gravy which i will syn :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their wkend xxx

oo what syn free sausages do you have aq? sounds a great meal :)

GA- Hope ur feeling better? x

Laura- wow that is a low target weight. What height are you? x

Jms- u will be fine hun. we all have off days/weeks. lol x

Kate- Hows it going? x

I have been good again today and had...

2 slices toast (heb) 2 eggs fried in fry light. 2 syn free sausages, beans an tomatoes and a apple for brunch :)

Snacked on a nectarine before and im making a lamb roast for dinner but all syn free apart from a drizzle of gravy which i will syn :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their wkend xxx

Im only 5ft 2in. The lowest weight I can be is like 7st lol.. I want to be 8st 8lbs but getting there is a challenge lol

Lucky- i get them from a local SW endorsed butchers. they do tons of diff flavours and also some delicious burgers too. All syn free! x

Laura- ah right thats ok then as that is about right for your height. I was worried u were gonna say u were 5ft 9in or something! lol x

Im off to start the lamb roast now :) being greedy today but all syn free so its allowed. haha xxx

Haha nope I wish I was then I wouldnt have as much to lose..

Enjoy your lamb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->