~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Laura im nrly 5ft 9in and still have shed loads to lose for final target ;-)
My target weight is 10.4 and im around 14.9 now so a long way to go but just need to lose 5lb to get my BMI right for IVF and then il start my new target ticker xxx

I had a bad afternoon so I dont expect a loss but I certainly dont want to give up. I feel great this time and havent been hard on myself. The weekend hasnt been great but I am still going to exercise whereas I normally wouldnt.. Go me! Lol. Twins have just gone to bed so gonna sort dinner for myself and then get doing a zumba class on my ps3..

AQ, My mum is 5ft 2in also and has 6 stone to shed. She just got her sticker for going into the next stone zone so she is chuffed. Are you on a waiting list for IVF? My SIL had IVF to have her son. x

I have been good today but absolutely podged! Green day... I get an additional 3 HEXs for breastfeeding too...

Breakfast 2 slices ww toast, banana, babybel
Snack - 2 ww toast and marg
Lunch - jacket, beans and cheese
Apple, muller yoghurt
Hi fi bar
Pasta n Sauce - big plate of

Only 6 syns today and kept on track for first time in ages!

I'm loving Mug shots too! I am so glad they are free apart from some of the pasta ones but I usually have the noodle ones and I love them...

I love pasta n sauce, rice, mug shots and even if not free they are usually a syn thats all x

Laura- We have had all relevant tests and been granted funding and should of started our 1st cycle of IVF next mth but sadly my immunity test to rubella came back negative so i had to have a MMR jab a few days ago and i have my 2nd dose on the 6th July, then we have to wait 3wks to have blood retested and then we can finally get a start date etc. Its been a loooong process so far but almost there :)
Good that u and ur mum are dieting together as you can spur eachother on xxx

Evening ladies :flower:

Can you help me out - I'm meeting friends on tues night which happens to be the night before weigh in. I have had 39 syns so far this week and I usually stick to 70 so 30 left.

The girls want me to pick up a chinese so I get to order it - Whats the best for to have??? I can do EE, Red or Green, it doesn't bother me. I don't want to blow my good week so any advice would be greatly received!!!!

By the way I eat anything!!!! :blush:

I would have a green day, then you can have noodles rice and some chips as they wont be as many syns. Or a red day and lots of meat.... not for me though.
Failing that extra easy and have lots of chop suey and fried vegetables :D

Can you help me out - I'm meeting friends on tues night which happens to be the night before weigh in. I have had 39 syns so far this week and I usually stick to 70 so 30 left.

The girls want me to pick up a chinese so I get to order it - Whats the best for to have??? I can do EE, Red or Green, it doesn't bother me. I don't want to blow my good week so any advice would be greatly received!!!!

I always get mushroom or chicken foo yung as its syn free except for the bit of oil its cooked in which my leader told me would be around 4 syns and its lush cos u get loads and its sooo tasty:thumbup: xxx

I have chicken in pineapple as its only 4 syns for the whole thing and a boiled rice which is free... Yummy!

I have chicken in pineapple as its only 4 syns for the whole thing and a boiled rice which is free... Yummy!

Ooh is it?! How did u find that out? i love that but stick with foo yung as its the only chinese meal i know is low syns! lol xxx

Chicken chow mein is 7.5 syns and a beef is 8. I found it out through my SW leader.

Hi!
Ill be joining you all from Thursday! My first meeting is on Weds night.

I have ALOT to loose so im pretty sure I'll be on here all the time x

Hi Kimboowee, welcome to SW. I love it. No diet works as well for me and I have tried so many lol.

I know its a gain this week so I am going to punish myself next week as a payback :haha: gonna go to zumba thursday as its double class and then the rest of the week is going to be zumba on ps3 all week. Its really good exercise.. Think I might have a chinese tonight though before I get back on it tomorrow.

Well done JMS895! Thats great.

I stayed the same so I am super chuffed. I really thought it was gonna be a gain and when I was on the scales it kept flicking from 4.5 to 4 then 4.5 and then back to 4 so it could have been a half lb gain luckily it werent.
So this week I am gonna be super good, going to stick to just 10 syns, not be naughty at all and write everything down.
I am gonna have risotto tonight yummy!

Well done! :D

I had a Mcdonalds yesterday and Toby carvery today :blush:

Jms- Well done for losing.

Laura- Well done for STS.

Hope everyone else is ok?

I have been really good all wk intill today when i ate a magnum and some iced gems... lol. Im having syn free mint lamb burgers with carrot an turnip for tea. Had to take a day off work today as my dad was not too well and my mum being ill is not able to cope. He is a fair bit better now. like a 24hr tummy bug xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->