~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Had a really lovely dinner tonight. I had gammon with honey, sweet potato mash and salad with lemon dressing. It was delish lol.

For lunch I had a jacket potato with a whole tub of low fat cottage cheese and I added chives and fried some onions using fry lite and had them on top. So todays been a real good food day.

Had very little syns too. Excited for tomorrow as its double zumba, I have to have a large lunch tomorrow as Zumba doesnt finish until 9pm so I dont get a chance to eat.

Your menu sounds fab Laura :)

I have been snacking on nectarines and pineapple this wk and they are delish! xxx

Lost another 2.5lbs, another slimmer of the week award and basket and lost 1st2lbs now and got my stone award. :) Feel really good, cause this was a bit of a bad week. Bought a bike and a bike trailer for the kids, so from now on it is bike rides and such to get some extra exercise in.

Just read the last few pages - your all doing so well!

Im the heaviest I have ever been - eeeekkk!!

weve all been there kimbowee! i was the heaviest id ever been just 3 weeks ago even heavier than when i was 9 months pregnant :blush: xx

The thing is - I was 6st 3lbs light this time last year!
OMFG!

The moral of this story is don't crash diet =] You put it ALLLLL back on and a few lbs more!

Lost another 2.5lbs, another slimmer of the week award and basket and lost 1st2lbs now and got my stone award. :) Feel really good, cause this was a bit of a bad week. Bought a bike and a bike trailer for the kids, so from now on it is bike rides and such to get some extra exercise in.

I want one of those for the girls but they are so expensive. I cant afford one. But good on you cos its good exercise. Well done on your weight loss.

AQ, it was delicious.. I love pineapple but because I never know when to stop and I eat too much it burns my tongue :haha: I dip pineapples, grapes, apples and peaches into a muller light. Its really nice and gets me through the next couple of hours. lol

The thing is - I was 6st 3lbs light this time last year!
OMFG!

The moral of this story is don't crash diet =] You put it ALLLLL back on and a few lbs more!

Ive tried lots of diets and nothing works as well as SW for me. I love my food and its really just the junk you cut out and sometimes you can have it in moderation and the rest you can eat tons of so its all good.

Do you ladies have a treat on weigh in night?

I'm thinking bout starting sw but am really nervous, what was your first session like?? Do you get books etc, what should I expect??

I was lucky n only put on half stone while preg but have always been on the biggest side !! And would love to lose weight before ttc number 2

Hi Allyk.

Its really good, thing to remember is they are all there to do what you want to do. They want to lose weight, you get a pack with a book and some food diaries. You get some other books too and you dont have to sign up until class has ended.

Its really good. Hope you enjoy it if you join.

I was gutted last night ladies, I stayed the same :cry:

On the plus note I know why now, the leader thank god could see how upset I was and spent some time asking what I eat and I told her about my smoothies for breakfast...........OMG, now I get it!!! A banana (regular size and I have large!!) is 4.5syns when pureed and I was adding a large handful of mixed berries etc!!! Thats probably nearly another 5-10 syns without even realising!!!

Oh well, its a new day and I've been on the exercise bike already, 12km later i'm feeling very positive!!! :happydance:

Well done to all who lost!!!

xx

weigh in this afternoon girls, so nervous after staying the same last week

i always have a treat on weigh in night usually a takeaway and chocolate :blush: xx

Good luck Dannie..

Lucy :hugs: I dont have smoothies but I know they are syns and its high depending on what you have. Are you going to keep having them but adding them to your syns or scrap them all together?

weigh in this afternoon girls, so nervous after staying the same last week

i always have a treat on weigh in night usually a takeaway and chocolate :blush: xx

Me too. :haha: last weeks weigh in I had two shoux buns, choco bar and a kebab :blush: lol I always lose weight as long as I am good the rest ofthe week.

hi girls xx

ive had a bad week this week :( ive changed groups to thurs aft as my consultant left the tues one so this is her other group

not expecting good news :(

:wave: Hi girls!

How are we all?

I finally took the leap and went back to class yesterday morning, had to pay £14.95 to keep my previous records but was pretty pleased to see I'd lost 4.5 lbs in the 2 months I've been off the diet, so not all bad news:thumbup:

I'm currently 10 stone 8 lbs - please update me Kate&Lucas:flower:, so I have 8lbs to first goal! Gonna see what I feel like once I get there and maybe go for the 9 stone 9 lbs goal I have set my heart on.

Today Ive had so far
2 X Banana's
Hi-fi Bar
Ham Salad with coleslaw
Muller light

Not sure what I'm having for tea yet.

Hi

Is it too late for me to join you? Ive been going to slimming world for 6 weeks now - got my 6th weigh in later today!!
My starting weight was 11st 6lb and ive lost 6lb so far. So Im really really hoping ive lost 1lb this week so that i can get my 1st target of half stone!
I think it would be good for me to have some support on here too as no one i know is doing SW so people get a bit bored of me mentioning it!

Does anyone plan a whole week ahead and stick to it??? I'm really trying to implement a food budget as whilst i'm on mat leave I seem to be spending money (that I haven't got) on food, food and more food. I think one day I went shopping to the supermarket and then went to my local twice!!!

I have no idea where to start with one!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->