~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

hi ladies! back from weigh in, Lost 3 and half pounds. so 11 pound in 4 weeks, even after staying the same last week :happydance::happydance:

Treating myself with a curly wurly .... or two :blush: xxx

Does anyone plan a whole week ahead and stick to it??? I'm really trying to implement a food budget as whilst i'm on mat leave I seem to be spending money (that I haven't got) on food, food and more food. I think one day I went shopping to the supermarket and then went to my local twice!!!

I have no idea where to start with one!?!?!?!

Yes I usually do! I find it easier tbh. I do the plan using my mags and books and then do my shopping online. I always order a half weeks worth of fruit/veg and then go fruit/veg shopping again for the other half so its all nice and fresh:thumbup:

Also, not sure if you girls have seen this but there is Slimming World Cake Lady on FB, Her cakes are AMAZING and all low syn!
Here's the linky
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Slimming-World-CAKE-Lady-/167150813337284
All her recipes are in the discussions...I know what I'm doing later:happydance:

hi ladies! back from weigh in, Lost 3 and half pounds. so 11 pound in 4 weeks, even after staying the same last week :happydance::happydance:

Treating myself with a curly wurly .... or two :blush: xxx
Well done Dannie! You'll be a skinny minnie in no time!:thumbup:

Lost another 2.5lbs, another slimmer of the week award and basket and lost 1st2lbs now and got my stone award. :) Feel really good, cause this was a bit of a bad week. Bought a bike and a bike trailer for the kids, so from now on it is bike rides and such to get some extra exercise in.

I want one of those for the girls but they are so expensive. I cant afford one. But good on you cos its good exercise. Well done on your weight loss.

We bought one second hand from ebay, bought a new babyseat for in it and have been cycling today. I am so sore now though and tired. we cycled half an hour to inlaws, than about 40 min to childrens centre for breastfeeding clinic, than 20 min back home, all towing a bike trailer with two children in there, so probably have done my exercise today. :)

For the other person asking if people plan the week ahead. I plan all evening meals ahead and do an online shop for all the ingredients if I haven't got them in the house (like all the spices) I find it easier cause I stick with it, I know what I can eat when and got always the right ingredients so am less likely to fall back on something like an oven meal, some oven chips or something like that. So I would definitly recommend it.

Well done Jac, dannie and Mummy a!

I had a Toby carvery yesterday! So far been good today :blush:

Aiming for another 1 or 2 off this week :D Steady loss is fine for me, then hoping it will stay off for the wedding!

The thing is - I was 6st 3lbs light this time last year!
OMFG!

The moral of this story is don't crash diet =] You put it ALLLLL back on and a few lbs more!

Ive tried lots of diets and nothing works as well as SW for me. I love my food and its really just the junk you cut out and sometimes you can have it in moderation and the rest you can eat tons of so its all good.

Do you ladies have a treat on weigh in night?

Ahhh yes! I am terrible on weigh in night and have about 50 syns lol
Shouldnt really :blush:

I was gutted last night ladies, I stayed the same :cry:

On the plus note I know why now, the leader thank god could see how upset I was and spent some time asking what I eat and I told her about my smoothies for breakfast...........OMG, now I get it!!! A banana (regular size and I have large!!) is 4.5syns when pureed and I was adding a large handful of mixed berries etc!!! Thats probably nearly another 5-10 syns without even realising!!!

Oh well, its a new day and I've been on the exercise bike already, 12km later i'm feeling very positive!!! :happydance:

Well done to all who lost!!!

xx

:hugs: at least you know what to change hun! xx

Good luck Dannie..

Lucy :hugs: I dont have smoothies but I know they are syns and its high depending on what you have. Are you going to keep having them but adding them to your syns or scrap them all together?

I aint having them ever again!!! Cant believe I didn't know!!!

x

I'm trying the lemon and chilli chicken sw recipe tonight, hope its nice!!!

So i've looked into a food budget and I think the easiest way for me would be to stick to a certain type of meat each day ie chicken on monday, pork tuesday etc. I'm hoping that once i've done a few weeks at planning a whole week and keep building up the weeks that i'll soon have a few recipes and weeks to play with.

Does anyone use mysupermarket.com?? It really shows you how much it would it would of cost if you'd of gone Tesco instead of Asda!!

x

Also, where do you find the info needed to log onto SW online girls?

Jac your book they write your weight in near the back your leader should have written the pin in and the code thing is on your card xx

ah no, theres nothing written in that bit:dohh:

Forgot to ask on Wed..gah, I really need to get on the site:growlmad:

It works by comparing which shops would be the cheapest, does take a while but you add all the food to trolley like the other ws's and it will transfer them to the ws once youve finished

were having cherry coke chicken folllowed by raspberry kisses :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->