~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well done rainbow. were having gammon egg and chips for tea tonight. were going to OHs sisters tomoz so guarantee itll be a takeaway so saving myself till then xx

Well done Lea, a loss is a loss:thumbup:

I'm making ham, mushroom and sweetpea tagliatelle:thumbup:

Welcome to the new girls! im sure u will love the plan and this forum ;-) x

Well done to the ladies that lost weight! i am too lazy to page back as done another 10hr shift today but did catch up on all posts and we are doing great! x

I have been good again and had a lush meal of tender cooked gammon in cheese an leek sauce(syn free in EE) with boiled rice, followed by a nectarine and a shape zero yogurt. Nom Nom. Its my WI tomorrow but as i have not been on plan for the previous 2wks and not been weighed- even tho iv been good this wk, i am dreading WI as im sure i put weight on in the past few wks... would be happy to still weight 14.9 tomorrow but would love to see a lil loss! lol xxx

I've actually (almost) got through day 1 - woohooo!

Well done Dannie and Lea!

I lost 1.5lbs!! So happy as my periods are due this week and i was away for the weekend and had a chippy and a few glasses of wine

Welcome to the thread new girlies xx

Well done everyone on the losses xx

Well after food poisoning at the weekend, I've not stuck to plan this week at all, so expecting at best to stay the same this week.

Well done everyone on your losses!

Did a double Zumba last night and it was great. Now gonna do 20 minute classes on PS3 until weigh in. Been good so hoping to get my 2lb off to get my half stone award. Got lots of cakes to make this weekend so will be extremely busy so going to plan what to eat cos otherwise I will pick at everything.

Will be definitely looking into a trailor for the bike. Thanks

Thanks for link Jac. I joined the group. Yummy.

Ive always wanted to know if the diet coke chicken is nice. Never ever tried it but I think I might have to give it a go.

Im having a chicken shish kebab tonight. So hungry, have a mountain of ironing to do also and a million cakes to makes tomorrow :haha: sooo busy aswel as working. MIL is going to be looking after the girls thankfully at 3pm til bedtime so I can get done and sorted before they come home.

Hi girls, stuck to plan mostly today...had a feta cheese salad for lunch though as I went on a girlie shopping spree so had to eat out...already had my HE A as milk in coffee all day so will have syn the feta and whatever dressing was in it:wacko:
Had SW Chicken curry with rice for tea, was lovely but a little too salty, dunno why as I didnt add any salt:shrug:

Went in to Hotel Chocolat though and bought a slab of cookie cream crumble...uh oh, guess today is gonna be my 'naughty' day:haha:

Hi girls, stuck to plan mostly today...had a feta cheese salad for lunch though as I went on a girlie shopping spree so had to eat out...already had my HE A as milk in coffee all day so will have syn the feta and whatever dressing was in it:wacko:
Had SW Chicken curry with rice for tea, was lovely but a little too salty, dunno why as I didnt add any salt:shrug:

Went in to Hotel Chocolat though and bought a slab of cookie cream crumble...uh oh, guess today is gonna be my 'naughty' day:haha:

Sometimes the chocolate just has to win and when it is Hotel Chocolat it definitely wins..

Just get straigh back on tomorrow... Oh and enjoy that chocolate :flower:

I've been good today =]
Had mushroom omelette for brekkie, skipped lunch because I was busy in Currys for HOURS! Had chicken stir fry for tea, yum yum!

My sisters coming round tonight so will probs make something syn free to snack on so I can have some vodka haha!

congratulations to everyone who has lost!

I have been really good this week, have done another cycle ride this morning to asda to get some squash and stayed away from all the lovely nice things. I so wanted some chocolat yesterday evening, but we had none in the house, oh was out and the children in bed, so that saved from eating an entire bar. Feeling quite good about this week and dare I say I hope to loose more than 3 lbs? I need another 5 pounds to my stone and a half and would like to reach that within the next two weeks. For the moment the losses seem to be bigger number, so want it to continu. Was counting on an average of about 2lbs a week, but by the looks of it I might reach my goal slightly earlier than the end of the year. :)

Well ladies I am expecting a gain this week i have been so bad and hardly followed plan at all :(

Good luck on losses and well done to those who lost! :D

Mummy_a you are doing great ive got 5lbs to my stone award and was planning on doing that in 2 weeks also but my losses arent as big as yours so im being EXTRA good this week lol didnt even have my after weigh in treat on Thursday xx

Hi girls.
Just a quick one from me as i am pretty ill at the moment. came home from work yesterday with hot an cold sweats an headache an sore throat and been in bed since :-(
I got weighed on fri and i was 14.8 so lost 1lb since last WI. I hope to lose 2lb by fri.
Feel like iv been run over by a truck :-( Well done to everyone for resisting temptation and for those that didnt- ah tomorrow's another day ;-) xxx

Hugs AQ :( :hugs:

I have written this week off :( hardly stuck to plan but back on track after weigh in Tues am and after food shopping lol

AQ hope you feel better soon xx

I didnt have the best weekend but I am gonna follow the green plan for the next two days. Need to be really really good.

Hope your feeling better soon AQ

Im doing good (I think!) I didn't know that quorn sausages had to be synned now so had 12 syns yesterday then 12 today - still trying to get my head round it all!
I will put a scary looking ticker up after first wi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->