~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Bump they have changed all their ingredients, we was talking about this at our last meeting. Means they will have to issue new books for all the new members cos it says Quorn is free in them.

Hope your feeling better soon AQ

Im doing good (I think!) I didn't know that quorn sausages had to be synned now so had 12 syns yesterday then 12 today - still trying to get my head round it all!
I will put a scary looking ticker up after first wi!

You will get there hun. I dont eat Quorn now because I can have a thin sausage from Morrisons for half a syn each and they are lovely.

I dont eat quorn anyway but i was gonna try it wont bother now... Thats a bit rotten for people who dont know tho saying that i didnt stay for meeting on thursday cause Ollie was ill xx

I dont eat quorn anyway but i was gonna try it wont bother now... Thats a bit rotten for people who dont know tho saying that i didnt stay for meeting on thursday cause Ollie was ill xx

It was only mentioned because there was a board with all the Quorn stuff and one lady was having a look so the leader said oh by the way quorn have changed their ingredients.

Hi girls.

I have got severe tonsillitis so been signed off work till next monday and have to take 2 penicillin 4 time a day :-( so not on plan as the only food i can manage is ice cream and ice cold drinks plus some lucozade for energy so not able to stick to plan xxx

It was only mentioned because there was a board with all the Quorn stuff and one lady was having a look so the leader said oh by the way quorn have changed their ingredients.

O id be ragin lol

AQ hope your better soon get a rest i was ill doing WW one week and lost 5lbs lol so i may need to catch your germs some how xx

I only found out because I use a dieting forum - I've bought Asda low fat ones for this week instead!

hellooooo ladies!!!! wow how many pages on here!!!!
ive been doing slimming world since the new year and have lost a measly 1st =/
now i keep going off track and yoyoing from 10st 2.5 and 10st 4 ... not happy with myself...
put 1.5lb on today putting me back up to 10st 4, urghhh!!!!! MUST get motivation back x

Morning Ladies,

I wondered if I may be a bit nosey and ask the following:

If you had a fab weight loss week what plan did you follow?

On that plan did you eat anything 'different' ie super speed etc?

How many syns did you have?

Do you do any exercise and if so, do you find that helps boost your loss??

I've got a wedding coming up and really want to ensure i'm doing everything I can!!!

I mostly follow extra easy but really stick to it. Weigh my healthy extras and only use 5-10syns.

Dani- Well done x

Kirsty- Welcome to the thread x

Kate- You ok? not seen you around for a lil while x

Hi to everyone else. I cannot taste any food at all now so sticking to syn free bland stuff for the next few days as pointless eating nice food when i cant taste it :-(
Had a yogurt for brekky but just for the coolness of it. Dh is making me some rice with a bit of pepper stew(nigerian recipe) for lunch so at least i can taste the hotness! lol xxx

Eeeeeek 2 pound off this week, god knows how i managed! :D

Well done on your loss jms..

I lost 1lb this week. Happy with that. 1lb to go to half a stone, gonna get it this week!

Hope u feel better aq

Well done on loses girls.

Feeling very motivated, I can do this, we all can,, feels so good to c the numbers on the scales going down :D

got a friends bday on sat so not using any of my syns, probally be a wild one, its been a while ha ha

Got weigh in tonight. Have been doing loads of cycling and walking (we were on our feet walking and than shopping and walking back for about 3.5 hours) I even resisted to have something at starbucks whilst oh had a big lovely coffee. I hate coffee, so I normally have a hot chocolat, but didn't want to take the risk with WI today.

Hope to loose at least 2.5 lbs, don't think I will reach the 5 needed to earn my stone and a half award, so this might be the first week I come home with no certificate. :)

Jms an Laura- Well done on losses x

Mummy a- good luck for WI later x

Dani- You have a good night! we all need a blow out. I should be at a hen party on fri at my friends house with bbq, loads of cocktails and a naked butler with 50 women but unless i get well in time i wont be going :-( hope i can go cos need some fun badly x

Anyone heard from Kate??

I am still not very well. Got stomach bug as well as the tonsillitis so very down and af came full force today too so been feeling very sick all day. Lying on couch now. Just ate a packet of galaxy caramel drops or whatever they are called lol. Should not of eaten them really as feel sick again but cnt stomach a proper meal at the moment xxx

WELL DONE Kim!! Fab loss x

Mummy a- You back from WI yet? hope it went well x

I am going to try eat some noodles as im bit peckish now, hopefully keep them down. lolxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->