~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Rubbish that you are still feeling unwell AQ. Really hope you feel better for friday, it sounds like a lovely day out and it will be nice if you could go.

Well done Kim!

Got another slimmer of the week this week, lost 4lbs. Am 2 lbs off for club 10 and 1 pound off from my stone and a half. Got 4 slimmer of the week now, so might get slimmer of the month for this month if next week is fine. Does anyone know what you get when you ar slimmer of the month?

at our group you got nothing, just felt good!!! some people get flowers or a recipe book.

WELL DONE Mummy a!! that is fab!

I am hoping when i weigh in on fri morning i see a lil loss, but doubtful as although i have not been able to eat much, i have been eating full fat ice cream most days... around 3 bowls a day... lol. I would be happy with a 1lb loss this wk as totally not been on plan. xxx

Hi girls!
I didn't make it to WI this morning as had a nail appointment:blush:
But I think Ive maintained. So thats good.
Had Fridays chocolate episode and didn't stick to plan on friday as had no food in:blush:
But...been good since Sunday, forgot to have my HE B yesyerday..ooppss! Think I only synned on a teaspoon of Nutella:haha:
Had Scrambled egg on 2 toast (not nimble so synned 7 syns here)
Had a superfood salad from Wetherspoons for my lunch, I'm guessing I synned the Vinaigrette, (estimating 2 syns) various Banana's and apples inbetween and then tea was beans, chooped toms, egg and bacon on toast(HEB)
on 9 Syns so far and plan to use up another 3 for my strawberries and (low fat) creme fraiche shortly:thumbup:

Argh why do i have sneeky weigh ins?? My scales say ive sts im never going on them again!!! Just hope they are wrong ive been really trying this week xx

Hiya girls.

I managed to eat today and keep it down but it was a... big mac meal... lol.
I am thinking with that and the ice cream iv been eating that its gonna be a STS for me tomorrow but will WI in the morning and see. I still feel shitty and im exhausted so gonna have a bath and lie on couch with my cover an watch a movie xxx

2lbs off! Going for 3 next week i was 12st 9.5lbs and now im 11st 12.5 xx

Has anyone else felt a bit moody and hormonal on the diet? Just over the last few days i feel like ive been snapping and crying ALOT and my every thought is consumed by food, maybe im just feeling a bit down the now but im surprised DH hasnt murdered me xx

Well done everyone on your losses!

I have 1lb to go til half a stone so I am just aiming for that. Anything else would be amazing. I have also got my bronze and silver bodymagic awards too! :smug: so I am very pleased.

Well done Laura and bump wanted!

I officially joined SW group last night rather than doing it at home.

I am 12 stone 6.5 at 5 foot 7. Target is 11 stone for Xmas. Steady so should do it.

Off out for drinks and chinese with the hubby tonight tho :blush:

I also treated myself and got my boobies into a Size 14 top yay! Only an inch to do up a new size 14 dress :D

Hi girls.

STS for me but no suprise due to all the ice cream! lol.
Hope to lose 3lb by next fri xxx

AQ Sts is better than a gain :) well done!

Urgh i had chinese last night... Why??? I didnt even enjoy it xx

Hi ladies, sorry ive been a bit awol the past week and a half, i wasnt well and then the diet went out the window havent stopped eating and even missed weigh in thursday cause id been eating anything and everything, but its a fresh week and was good all day yesterday and today and even started doing my zumba dvd. Well done on all the loses xx

Well I skipped weigh in last week and have lost 3lbs this week. Really don't know how as I've not stuck to plan in any way. In fact I has to step on the scales 4 times as I didn't believe what they were saying lol

Well done Glasgow Angel, sometimes we think we do bad but we aren't really that bad. I see slimming world as a change of lifestyle and have already learned a lot about balancing good and bad stuff without depriving yourself, maybe you have done that subconsiously.

AQ good luck for this week. I am sure you will loose some this week, but when we are ill we just need to make sure we get something in rather than nothing. And when you are ill you body is more likely to hang on to anything that comes in, so a STS is quite good.

Stepped on the wii this morning and was still the same weight as I was last wednesday, not very happy. Hope to loose at least two pounds wednesday, cause that will give me stone and a half and 10%, however not sure if it will happen now. :S Will do lots of cycling today though and got a busy day running around tomorrow and wednesday, so maybe.

Hi guys,

I'm new to slimming world and this thread.

Just wanted to share that I weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs! So pleased!!

I'm going SW on my own at home.

Lost 8lbs this week!

Hoping for 3/4 next week!! Maybe even 5! LOL

xx

Hi,
can i join you ladies? i started sw last tuesday so have my 1st weigh in 2moro, i'll be honest i've had a difficult, the day i joined sw i got my 1st AF since having my baby and the 1st few days have been hell, in the end days 1 and 2 went out the window, i carried on eating what i wanted, days 3 and 4 i stuck to it religously even though i went out for a meal with a friend and our kids i just ordered a chicken salad with no dressing. Day 5 a bad one again, started off well but then went downhill. Today is day 6 and so far i'm doing ok, just about to have homemade soup (syn free) for lunch. I hope the days i've stuck to it have given me a weight loss it will be the boost i need to get into it fully this week.
I have about 7 stone to lose in total and would like to be somewhere near that goal by next summer as we are planning on booking a holiday abroad and i've had 2 fat holidays in the past i want a slim one next time, i also have a 5 mile walk and a wedding in september, i know i won't lose that much by then but every little helps.
Good luck to you all xx

I'm going SW on my own at home.

Lost 8lbs this week!

Hoping for 3/4 next week!! Maybe even 5! LOL

xx

Well done on the loses girls
Welcomie to our new ladies

Magpie how did you manage 8lbs im very jealous! Well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics