~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I'm going SW on my own at home.

Lost 8lbs this week!

Hoping for 3/4 next week!! Maybe even 5! LOL

xx

Well done on the loses girls
Welcomie to our new ladies

Magpie how did you manage 8lbs im very jealous! Well done xx

I always manage alot on my 1st week. Last time I lost 7lbs!

I am being very strict though as I need to lose weight quickly so we can get referred for IVF. All the motivation I have ever needed no loss = no baby!

I seem to have lost 2lb more since yesterday. Which is like 10lbs in 8 days... just hope I can keep it up, I am so determined. Not cheating at all, and having 0 syns.

xxx

Congrats to all that lost this week!! I am gonna gain this week but I am happy with it cos I know why. Ive done something to my ankle and its killing me so I havent been able to do any Zumba and had a couple of bad days, yesterday was SIL birthday so ended up having some cake and dinner and MIL's. Im expecting it.. Next week I am going to be super good.

Lost 8lbs this week!

xx

I am being very strict though as I need to lose weight quickly so we can get referred for IVF. All the motivation I have ever needed no loss = no baby!

I seem to have lost 2lb more since yesterday. Which is like 10lbs in 8 days... just hope I can keep it up, I am so determined. Not cheating at all, and having 0 syns.

xxx

You are supposed to have a minimum of 5 syns.

Congrats to all that lost this week!! I am gonna gain this week but I am happy with it cos I know why. Ive done something to my ankle and its killing me so I havent been able to do any Zumba and had a couple of bad days, yesterday was SIL birthday so ended up having some cake and dinner and MIL's. Im expecting it.. Next week I am going to be super good.

Ahhh I hope your ankle gets better soon, I bet that is so frustrating.

Everyone has bad weeks and deserves a rest once in a while.

xxx

Lost 8lbs this week!

xx

xxx

You are supposed to have a minimum of 5 syns.

I know, but I need to lose weight QUICK. :thumbup:

And it's working so who am I to argue.

Just eating lots of fruit and veg instead. Healthy. :thumbup:

xxx

Ahhh I hope your ankle gets better soon, I bet that is so frustrating.

Everyone has bad weeks and deserves a rest once in a while.

xxx

Thank you.

Yeah I know I just havent got my half stone yet and last time I did it I got it within 3 weeks but I gotta focus cos its my SIL wedding in 8 weeks.

I start on monday back home in London. I'm pretty nervous about it mainly because i move back to Bournemouth for uni so I wont have the support of my mum and sister (who are also doing it) but on the plus side my OH said he would go to the classes with me :D but he's already tiny so i'm not sure how much help he will be with this :p

Hi girls.

GA- Well done on the loss x

Mummy a- good luck for your WI tomorrow. Hope u get your award x

Magpies- Welcome back my old friend! WELL DONE on the fab loss! i am going to be very strict too after wkend as got a wedding x

Burniep- Welcome to the thread and Good luck for WI today x

Dani- WELL DONE on fab loss! x

Ushotmedown- Welcome to the thread x

Well i have still been ill this wk, signed off work till mon. Still coughing lots and bad chest with tummy bug aswell so diet been up an down. Been comfort eating a bit.
Me an dh have a wedding on fri an so after that i am back on plan 100%. I am going to reduce my syns to 40 a wk for a few wks an see how it goes. I want to shift this last 4lb once an for all so i can update my goal on ticker. xxx

Thanks for the welcomes and congrats to those who have lost weight. I went to wi 2nite and have lost 4lb in my 1st week which i'm really pleased about as i struggled this week and only stuck to it for 3 days, i wish now i'd stuck to it all week i could have lost more lol x

Hey ladies!! SO sorry for being so absent (again) - I hate losing track with this thread! 1/2 off this week all going in the right direction :) I'll totally catch up in the morning hope everyone is okay!! :D

Hi girls.

GA- Well done on the loss x

Mummy a- good luck for your WI tomorrow. Hope u get your award x

Magpies- Welcome back my old friend! WELL DONE on the fab loss! i am going to be very strict too after wkend as got a wedding x

Burniep- Welcome to the thread and Good luck for WI today x

Dani- WELL DONE on fab loss! x

Ushotmedown- Welcome to the thread x

Well i have still been ill this wk, signed off work till mon. Still coughing lots and bad chest with tummy bug aswell so diet been up an down. Been comfort eating a bit.
Me an dh have a wedding on fri an so after that i am back on plan 100%. I am going to reduce my syns to 40 a wk for a few wks an see how it goes. I want to shift this last 4lb once an for all so i can update my goal on ticker. xxx

Thanks babe!

Hope you feel better soon sweetie. :kiss:

You can do this last 4lbs!! It's nothing compared to what you've done!! So proud of you!!

Enjoy the wedding and then get back on it.

xxx

Well done on the losses girls. :thumbup:

I gained 2.5lbs but I know why so I have a loss in my head this week and I am so determind to get it.

I wondered if anyone had any good recipes that I could have for things I can keep in the fridge for when I am busy. I never seem to stop so making something in advance sounds like a good idea.

Well done on the losses girls. :thumbup:

I gained 2.5lbs but I know why so I have a loss in my head this week and I am so determind to get it.

I wondered if anyone had any good recipes that I could have for things I can keep in the fridge for when I am busy. I never seem to stop so making something in advance sounds like a good idea.

My SW leader gave us a recipe last week for speedy soup similar to the one on the 1st page of this thread but with less stuff in:-
2 tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots
1 tin of beans
1 large pickled onion

blend together as lumpy or smooth as you like, heat up and serve.

I found the onions a bit odd when she told us lol but i can't taste it, also i didn't want to pay a fortune for large ones when i had normal ones in my cupboard so i just put 2 normal ones in. My dad has also tried this soup and he added worchester sauce for a bit more flavour, i've not tried adding this yet but to be honest its nice enough as it is. I make up a batch and then freeze some and keep the odd one in the fridge for when i need a quick lunch xx

Well done on all the losses ladies!

I lost 1/2 a lb this week but I'm not surprised as its witch week:growlmad:
Oh well, hoping for at least 2lbs next week:thumbup:

Manged to get my pin number from group today so can properly fill in my food diary online, added up today and Ive had 9 syns already! I think Ive been having too many syns without realising, thats what I get for being complacent!

7.5 lbs to go till 10 stone:happydance: Cant wait to see that magic number 9 on those scales though:dance: think I'll do a little wee when I do!:blush:

Hey ladies well done on all the losses!

I am dreading tomorrow, first official weigh in with group rather than at home and trust it to be the only week i gain as have not been too great and just feel fatter if you know what i mean! :(

Berniep- WELL DONE on the fab loss! x

Laura- We all have off wks. You will soon shift that few lbs x

Magpies- Thanks for having such faith in me hunni! im really struggling the past few wks with the stress im under but i am determined to get there x

Jac- Well done on the loss x

Jms- You will be fine! good luck for WI tomorrow x

Kate- Welcome back! missed you! glad ur back on plan. I have struggled the past few wks but back on it now intill fri as we have a wedding! lol x

Hi to everyone else.
I have been good today...

Breakfast- 3 syn free spicy sausages, fried egg(fry light) slice wholemeal toast (heb).
Apple.

Lunch- Nothing as i was out

Tea- chicken breast, rice and mixed peppers. Cherries and small merignue nest.

Supper will be fruit again and a yogurt. Going to be this good tomorrow aswell to minimise the damage from being at the wedding all day and night on fri with a full breakfast on the sat morning! lol xxx

Hey ladies well done on all the losses!

I am dreading tomorrow, first official weigh in with group rather than at home and trust it to be the only week i gain as have not been too great and just feel fatter if you know what i mean! :(

Good luck xx

hello again ladies, I havent been around for a while, but i am soo happy. Just weighed myself and i am 11lb down from when i first started!!

I am really pleased with that because i havent been sticking to it for a long time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->