~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Magpies- Thanks for having such faith in me hunni! im really struggling the past few wks with the stress im under but i am determined to get there x

Stress always gets me too, I'm an emotional eater. It's not good. But your bound to be stressed with what your going through.

I have my HSG today, nervous and scared, determined not to allow myself to be bad. Another 2lb off on the scales this morning. 1st 1lb to go!

For tea I had a homemade chilli with lean mince, kidney beans, half a tin of beans, tinned tomatos and onion and some rice. Was lovely. :thumbup:

xxx

At weigh in yesterday I lost 2.5 pounds, so got my stone and a half award and 10% award. Hoping to shed another 3 pounds soon so I can get below 14stone. :)

At weigh in yesterday I lost 2.5 pounds, so got my stone and a half award and 10% award. Hoping to shed another 3 pounds soon so I can get below 14stone. :)

Well done, my 1st target is 13st 9.....

xxx

Well done on the losses girls. :thumbup:

I gained 2.5lbs but I know why so I have a loss in my head this week and I am so determind to get it.

I wondered if anyone had any good recipes that I could have for things I can keep in the fridge for when I am busy. I never seem to stop so making something in advance sounds like a good idea.

My SW leader gave us a recipe last week for speedy soup similar to the one on the 1st page of this thread but with less stuff in:-
2 tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots
1 tin of beans
1 large pickled onion

blend together as lumpy or smooth as you like, heat up and serve.

I found the onions a bit odd when she told us lol but i can't taste it, also i didn't want to pay a fortune for large ones when i had normal ones in my cupboard so i just put 2 normal ones in. My dad has also tried this soup and he added worchester sauce for a bit more flavour, i've not tried adding this yet but to be honest its nice enough as it is. I make up a batch and then freeze some and keep the odd one in the fridge for when i need a quick lunch xx

Ahh great thank you! Will definitely give it a go.. Thanks xx

xxx

My first target was below 15stone, than my club 10 which was 14st3.5 and now I think I am gonna put my next target at 13stone, which with a bit of luck I might be able to do before a wedding in august I have to go to. If I get below 14st I am on my weight I was at my wedding when 12 weeks pregnant with my first. So getting there. It is a really nice feeling to hit targets, so don't put them to far away. I get quite a few small ones which where about 5 to 6 pounds from each other. (weight I was when 12 weeks pregnant with last child, weight I was a year ago before getting pregnant, weight I was when 12 weeks pregnant with eldest etc)

Well done Dani! Club 10 is a great achievement.

Well done, 2 awards in one night and a good loss too :happydance:

Well i've decided my first target is going to be 16 stone 4oz which is what i was when i fell pregnant with Jack, i'd been doing (dare i say this on here) WW's and the week i got my BFP i weighed in at 16 stone 4, when I joined slimming world last week i was horrified when i weighed in at 17stone 13 :dohh: after this weeks loss i have another 1 stone 5lb to first target, if I could achieve this by the 18th August that would be great cause thats the date i got my BFP last year and last weighed that amount, i've got 7 weeks to do it, don't think i've enough time:dohh: but its worth a go and any weight loss is one step closer!

xxx

My first target was below 15stone, than my club 10 which was 14st3.5 and now I think I am gonna put my next target at 13stone, which with a bit of luck I might be able to do before a wedding in august I have to go to. If I get below 14st I am on my weight I was at my wedding when 12 weeks pregnant with my first. So getting there. It is a really nice feeling to hit targets, so don't put them to far away. I get quite a few small ones which where about 5 to 6 pounds from each other. (weight I was when 12 weeks pregnant with last child, weight I was a year ago before getting pregnant, weight I was when 12 weeks pregnant with eldest etc)

Well done Dani! Club 10 is a great achievement.

Mines to get my BMI below 30 for IVF, after that I will have smaller 7lb targets.

xxx

That shouldn't be a prob then hon, good luck :)

Thank you very much, I want to keep going after my BMI is under 30 and hopefully get down to around 12st 7lbs and just maintain there.

But that will be at a much more leisurly pace and actually being able to eat nice thing and treat myself.

xxx

Well done Magpies!!

Hi to everyone x

2lbs off for me so 54lbs total loss and just 2lb to go to get my BMI to 30 for IVF as my first target then il update my ticker for my next target :)

off to a wedding in lancaster now so be back on tomorrow xxx

Well done Magpies!!

Hi to everyone x

2lbs off for me so 54lbs total loss and just 2lb to go to get my BMI to 30 for IVF as my first target then il update my ticker for my next target :)

off to a wedding in lancaster now so be back on tomorrow xxx

Amazing achievement, you will get rid of those last 2lbs easily! So proud of you...

xxx

Thanks sooo much Magpies :)
chat soon and well done to you too! we will be having that IVF before we know it! xxx

Well done AQ! not long now till you reach that first major goal! I really hope you achieve it next week.

Wow aq, you have done so well. I am so impressed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"