~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

O im in a bad SW mood on thursday i only lost half a stupid pound!!! X

Bump wanted- better than a gain or a STS x

Hi everyone. Hope we are all having a nice wkend?

The wedding was lovely. The bride's dress was amazing! had a lovely day and night but me an dh ended up clubbing till 3am and we have been ill all day with a hangover so all iv been able to stomach is lucozade and a few chippy chips with curry sauce... Ooops. I am back on it from tomorrow tho. Determined to lose this 2lb so iv met my first target and then i relax a little and update my ticker with my next lil goal :)

xxx

FX'd for the 2lbs!! bump_wanted I only lost half aswell hun :hugs:

My silly neighbour passed down a HUGE bottle of belgian chocolate sauce and I can't stop eating it on my fruit :dohh:

What a naughty neighbour Kate! haha.
I have been hooked on eating cherries so off to aldi to get some more soon. They are so sweet an cheap! lol. Also gonna get some more blueberries as snacks for work xxx

Hope everyone is having a nice wkend?

I just went and did some food shopping earlier and made me an dh a syn free roast dinner which was a mistake in this heat cos im roasted! lol. Did roast potatoes, chicken, mushy peas and sweetcorn with a drizzle of gravy. Had a fab lolly ice for dessert.
Im back at work tomorrow after being off sick for 2wks so dreading getting back into things as there has been a few changes since iv been off. I am going to make myself something for lunch for work an take some fruit so im not tempted to use the vending machine in work. Need to shift this 2lb by fri! xxx

Hello ladies,
ur dinner sounds lovely africaqueen, ur right though it is oo hot to cook, i made spag bol with turkey mince and got a right sweat on, you never know we may have sweated off some weight this week lol.
Hope you've all had a good weekend, i've not been feeling very well so since last night i've eaten some naughty foods in particular chocolate, i'm going to allow myself what i want today, cause if i try to be strict when i feel like this i'll end up eating twice as much whereas if i have the odd thing when i fancy it and get back on track 2moro i should hopefully be fine xx

WI tonight I know I wont have had a loss, sts I would be chuffed with as I haven't been on plan pretty much all week

Berniep- Yes u must allow urself some treats now and again. Im not cooking again in this heat! lol. Its either salad or nowt! haha x

Dani- You might get a pleasant suprise when u WI. I always tend to do ok when i think iv done crap. Good luck x

Hi to everyone else. I am off to work now till 8pm so gonna miss all this lovely weather this wk :-( i barely slept last night as its soo hot in our room even with the window open an the fan on!! hope everyone has a good start to the new wk xxx

Hi all :wave:. Firstly congrats on all your losses so far :)

I'm wondering if any of you can give me a brief overview of SW and the types of food you generally eat. I really need to do something and am torn between SW and WW and which would suit me best.

Can you/Do you still have takeaway and snacks? Is it like WW that you can have anything you want n moderation? Are fruit and veg syn free?

TIA :flower:

Africaqueen, i think we will be on salads for the time been too, its way too hot to cook and even when i do cook i don't want a hot meal in this heat x

Daniandbaby, good luck at WI x

Mnorbury, i am only on my 2nd week of sw this time around but i have done both sw and ww before here's my experience of sw, yes fruit and veg are syn free as long as it isn't juice or cooked(i think), you can still have takeaways, chocolate crisps etc. I mainly eat chicken, tuna, ham, bacon, rice and pasta but there is loads more you can eat syn free including potatoes. So far i think i've made the right decision between the 2 and last week lost 4lb's, good luck whatever you decide x

Hiya ladies, everyone has done so great this week, keep it up! And hope it rubs off on my weigh in for Thurs!

I STS last Thurs :(

I really tried last few days (had a bad weekend) but done red days for the first time ever and I feel lighter x

Hello,

I've decided to join you if it's ok? I'm Hannah, 19 weeks pregnant and have put on 21lbs so far so I've decided to do Slimming World. I've done the diet many times before, so I'm pretty clued up about it. I'm not joining a class because I can't afford it, so I'd be really grateful if you girls could help me with it.

Ok so I now weigh 15stone 2lbs as of this morning. I'll be happy if I can loose a bit or maintain from now onwards.

Does anyone know if I need to up my Healthy Extras or Syns?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Hannah! I have a leaflet for BF and pregnancy so will have a look but yes am sure you will. I got an extra 4 for bf up to 6 months and now only 1 more :(

Welcome over! Good luck x

I joined today! That's one thing off my WTT list :D I'm really looking forward to this challenge

Welcome Hannah and congrats on the pregnancy x

Ushotmedown- Well done for making a positive change x

Hi to everyone else x

I was back at work today and it was crap as ever :-( i really need to change my life but everything seems to be resting on this forthcoming IVF. I was so depressed in work that i had a big mac meal for tea as i could not be arsed cooking as its too hot and i wanted quick comfort food. I am back to being good tomorrow xxx

AQ - keep looking forward, back on track tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day :hugs: xxx

AQ we all slip sometimes.

I've had a bad few days but instead of turning to food I've felt like not eating.

6lb loss for me this week girls.

1st in 2 weeks.

13lbs till 1st target.

x

Wow magpies. That is fantastic well done. The banana diet works :)

After my drinking session on sat I'm not expecting any miracles, STS would be amazing but i'm trying to consider a gain. I hate the day after drinking...I wasn't hungover but I had major munchies so I had one too many wholemeal rolls and few syns here and there.

I stuck to the plan 100% yest and plan on doing so today too but I have a question for you all....

I've had a red breakfast this morn, plum toms, eggs and bacon with all the fat removed, here lies the question - I removed so much friggin fat it didn't seem worth having any!!! Do you ladies buy that healthier bacon even though its soo expensive?? Is it worth it??

Would love to hear from you.

x

Wow magpies. That is fantastic well done. The banana diet works :)

banana diet?

WI for me tomorrow morning but I don't think Ive lost anything. I only had one bad day on saturday where I had a macdonalds wrap and chips, an icecream, a bottle of kopperburg and a cheeseburger:dohh: been on plan all week other than that....I'm finding it pretty hard to shift this last 7/8 lbs girls:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->