~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I just eat lots of banana's when I am hungry.

This weekend I had a treat though, some choc buttons with the boxing and a sausage and bacon butty on sunday morning.

So its not like I am starving myself, and still lost 6lbs!

xxx

After my drinking session on sat I'm not expecting any miracles, STS would be amazing but i'm trying to consider a gain. I hate the day after drinking...I wasn't hungover but I had major munchies so I had one too many wholemeal rolls and few syns here and there.

I stuck to the plan 100% yest and plan on doing so today too but I have a question for you all....

I've had a red breakfast this morn, plum toms, eggs and bacon with all the fat removed, here lies the question - I removed so much friggin fat it didn't seem worth having any!!! Do you ladies buy that healthier bacon even though its soo expensive?? Is it worth it??

Would love to hear from you.

x

I buy the medallions with all the fat already off, I think you get the same amount for your money just no fat!

xxx

Aw thanks for replying, I was thinking although they cost more surely you actually get too "eat" most of it!!!

So depressing cutting it all off to be left with what looked like a dribble of meat!!!

Wow magpies. That is fantastic well done. The banana diet works :)

banana diet?

WI for me tomorrow morning but I don't think Ive lost anything. I only had one bad day on saturday where I had a macdonalds wrap and chips, an icecream, a bottle of kopperburg and a cheeseburger:dohh: been on plan all week other than that....I'm finding it pretty hard to shift this last 7/8 lbs girls:wacko:

The grilled chicken deli wrap isn't THAT bad @ 370 calories.

xxx

Aw thanks for replying, I was thinking although they cost more surely you actually get too "eat" most of it!!!

So depressing cutting it all off to be left with what looked like a dribble of meat!!!

I dunno, where I buy bacon (ASDA) you get 6 rashers of normal bacon with loads of fat and with the medallions you get 8 with no fat at all, and its alot less messing and you dont chuck half of it in the bin, they are around the same price too, give or take 20p.

xxx

Excellent thanks!!!

Oh and I just read your journal and I love bananas and eat a lot too!! ;-)

x

Morning all,

Thanks for the welcome AQ and Jms85! I would really appreciate it if you could see how may healthy extras and syns I'm allowed, while pregnant.

This morning I've had Jordans almond and raisin museli and milk (I had two B choices worth of cereal) becuase I was hungry, hopefully that will be ok.

Well done to everyone who has lost weight :)

And if you've been flagging, remember everyday is a new day with a new start!

Han Xxx

Morning girls :)

Magpies- WOW!! I need to start following your plan for a wk and see what results i get! il check out your journal for diet plan. I need to kick start myself again and get moving more too as i have been lazy the past few wks as regards exercise... well done hun!!x

Hi to everyone else.

I am going to have beans with chopped ham and omlette for brekky as it also becomes my lunch thanks to starting work at 12 and finishing at 8. lol.
I am taking chicken pasta with salad to work for my tea and some fruit to snack on. Need to prepare after yesterdays Maccies incident! lol xxx

I've had a red breakfast this morn, plum toms, eggs and bacon with all the fat removed, here lies the question - I removed so much friggin fat it didn't seem worth having any!!! Do you ladies buy that healthier bacon even though its soo expensive?? Is it worth it??

Would love to hear from you.

x

I buy the healthy living or healthy eating bacon from tesco. There are 8 rashes and hardly any fat (still have to cut off a little bit) but they are 1.50 for a pack of 8. In asda the price was 2.48 last time I checked. I find tesco quite good with healthy eating meat.

I haven't started exercise yet, will do when it starts to slow down a bit more, just dont have the energy at the moment, mentally and emotionally drained by pretty much everything (sure you know how that one feels).

xxx

Same ere hun. Bloody shattered with all the emotional aspect of waiting for IVF and with my mum being terminally ill. Life has battered me the past 2yrs but im determined to be a mum one day and then i will have happiness in my life again :)

Just had a lush brunch!...

Gammon, fried egg(fry light), toast (heb) with scraping low spread(2 syns) a cuppa an a nectarine and apple :) i eat a lot for brunch as im on 12-8 shifts all wk in work and i end up snacking if i dont have a big brunch. lol. Im taking chicken with spinach and peppers to work and some melon xxx

Mmmm all these lovely food posts making me hungry! :D

Bananas are great, they are still fruit but fill me up more than apples :thumbup: I might eat fruit all day tomorrow as I'm out shopping and my loss seems to have ground to a halt at the mo :grr: a days fruit has got to be good :) then I can make sw dinner when I get in :thumbup:

Bananas are great, they are still fruit but fill me up more than apples :thumbup: I might eat fruit all day tomorrow as I'm out shopping and my loss seems to have ground to a halt at the mo :grr: a days fruit has got to be good :) then I can make sw dinner when I get in :thumbup:

Thats what I tend to do most days, fruit and fat free yoghurt during the day and a proper SW meal for tea.

xx

Hi girls,

Ok so I've completed my first day! If only all days will be this easy (I'm so eager to do well!).

Ok so I've had:

Jordans Museli (2 x b's) and milk (1 x a)
Salad, sliced ham, slice cheese (1 x a) and soup (5 syns)
Go ahead cherry yoghurt slices x 2 (3.5 syns)
Raspberries, grape and cherries
Total 2% yoghurt (1.5 syns)
Syn free bean chilli and rice with sour cream (1.5 syns) and 28g cheese (1 x a)

So in total I've had 14 syns, 3 x a choices and 2 x b choices.
I know I should have had less of the healthy extras but i'm just getting used to it! Also just trying to use up a few things in the fridge, will replace with syn free options after, like yoghurt and soup.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Han Xxx

Hellooo ladies :) I haven't deserted again I've just become very lurky :haha:
Some amazing losses!! I'm really jealous because I just can't seem to lose anything lately. I start off so well and go downhill by the end of the week :( So I didn't go to group this week, I've decided I'm not going 'til I get another sticker :haha:
I'm after my 2.5stone next week!

Off to the Safari Park again tomorrow with Lucas and his Dad, as a little treat because he has his injections on Thursday. I've made a lovely chicken liver pate that I can have with some scan bran for my picnic! Anyone think of anything else I can take? I'm running low on ingredients and ideas :haha:

Kate- you cant go wrong with some hard boiled eggs and sliced tomatoes and cucumber for a picnic and maybe some strawberries :) I also like chopped ham and pickled onions. Hope the weather is nice for you and have a lovely day x

Weigh in for me tonight ladies, not looking forward to it but I need to see the damage following the weekend.

Hopefully i've stuck to the plan since as i'm terrible for just saying stuff it and ruin the rest of the week.

Its taster night tonight but i'm so unorganised I haven't prepared anything, i'm sure she'll let me off considering I have a lo to look after. Who knows maybe i'll get all inspirational later and cook something.

I think i'm going to do mainly red days this week as I used to get better loses before the EE plan started. I think I need to find what suites me best and with our holiday coming up I need to boost my loss!!!

xx

Kate what about a SW quiche?

I love cold quiche.

I hope I have spelt quiche right? It always looks wrong...? :haha:

How you feeling today AQ, back on the band wagon? I am made up because my BMI is now 31.something, 2 weeks ago it was 34!

xxx

Weigh in for me tonight ladies, not looking forward to it but I need to see the damage following the weekend.

Hopefully i've stuck to the plan since as i'm terrible for just saying stuff it and ruin the rest of the week.

Its taster night tonight but i'm so unorganised I haven't prepared anything, i'm sure she'll let me off considering I have a lo to look after. Who knows maybe i'll get all inspirational later and cook something.

I think i'm going to do mainly red days this week as I used to get better loses before the EE plan started. I think I need to find what suites me best and with our holiday coming up I need to boost my loss!!!

xx

I think EE is very good for maintaining but I never lost much on it...

Good luck for WI and let us know if they give you any interesting recipes.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->