~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Good luck with ur weigh in nicky

im having a green day for a change,see if that makes much difference

OMG!!! I lost 8lbs in my 1st week!! :shock: im proper gobsmacked coz ive eaten loads!!! :wohoo: im sooooooooooo happy! :yipee: xx

Wowza hun thats mega :happydance: Well done :happydance: Keep at it :) :) xx

wow 8lb thats amazing!!!!

what sort of things have you been eating?

hi ladies :) well i lost 3lbs at weigh in on wed :) i am well happy buy kinda want it quicker lol so hard being fat isn't it :( i have been really good too :) good luck to everyone :) xxx

Hey ladies i didnt go.last week as i was on hol but lost two the week before. Well done everyone!! X

well done Kelly29 :yipee:

jms895 - did you have a good holiday? you don't have much to lose now hey? :)

hi everyone :hi:

mamadonna - I honestly dont know how I lost so much? as I was eating loads!! *I guess it's coz i've got a LOT to lose*

I was constantly snacking on fruit/carrots during the day to avoid temptation of crisps/biscuits/choc etc...

but my main thing was having NO alcohol & no Coca Cola as I was terrible for drinking too much coke & the empty calories that are in these must add up to quite a lot :thumbup: I also completely cut cheese out as I used to eat lots of that & drastically reduced the amount of bread/changed to wholemeal instead of white xx

Hi everyone, ive decide im going to brave going to slimming world on Thursday. I dont really know what its like though and Im vegetarian. Anyone have any pointers? xx

hi Tasha360 :hi:

its more of a healthy eating thing than a diet & there are loads of things you are "allowed" to eat unlimited amounts of so you shouldnt ever feel hungry :)

not sure what your diet will be like now being a veggie? but there seems to be plenty of choice & im finding it quite easy so far :)

good luck! xx

I'm scared for my weigh in on Wednesday, after my first week doing this - I feel as if I must be doing it wrong because I feel like I'm eating loads? I've been snacking on lots of fruit and have totally cut out biscuits and chocolate (those were my problems before!) and eating a lot less bread but any I do eat is wholemeal. All our dinners and lunches have been "free" recipes. I got myself worried last night because I was reading about how fruit can make you fat because of all the sugar in it, but fruit is free? I've been eating loads of it! I just hope I have lost something on Wednesday...

Good luck Katie!

Nicky, keep it up, SW is great and you can eat loads :D Yay!

Tasha - welcome!

I have been good today but sinned 2 slices white bread :dohh: just couldnt help myself! Gained a bit on hol i think so need to pull it back for a maintain on Thurs weigh in!

Do you get books when you join? will i need to buy anything? x

When you join you get a book where you record you weight and one that explains the plan and a few little other things. I'm sure the consultant will tell you in detail about the plan tho.

I have loasds of the recipe books and IMO i would say not to bother. I don't use any of them and more often than not use the recipes from the website xx

I would advise buying the mag tho coz that has some good 7 days meal plans in xx

Once you join you get online support which is good too xx

:argh:ooooh weigh in tonight:haha: i'm always scared :haha: even though iv'e been good:winkwink: i'm using most of my syns on vodka:haha: x

I had my first weigh in tonight - well, my first not including last week's which was my first time there - and I lost 4lbs :happydance:

I was convinced I'd either have stayed the same or put some on...it feels like I've done nothing but eat all week :haha:

evening ladies,i couldnt get on to update yesturday but i lost 2lb,really happy with that as i didnt follow it over the weekend much:happydance:

Well done you two :happydance:

I couldn't go to class last night because i was working :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back