~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well done katy & Mamadonna :yipee:

Kelly - how did you get on hun?

jms - what day is your weigh-in? is it tonight? good luck if it is!

mine is tonight so wish me luck please ladies! :friends: xx

i lost half a pound :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i could of cried:cry::cry::cry: so annoying as iv'e been soooooooooooooo good:thumbup: and done loads of exercise :thumbup: its really disheartened me:cry::cry: iv'e just stopped feeding lo, so i guess hormones could be to do with it:shrug: i hope next week is better:thumbup:

how's everyone else going? xxx

I know its disheartning but at least it was half a pound in the right direction,it could be because u had a good week the first week.you mite get a good loss when you weigh in next week

I maintained! Great because i went on hols and had a blow out bday :haha:

:wohoo: chinese and wine tonight :rofl:

Kelly half a pound is half a pound!! Well done

Hope you did ok Nicky!! x

I lost 1.5lbs & im pretty gutted too tbh :(

I know it's still a loss & I should be happy but I was hoping for 3-4lbs :dohh:

oh well... mustn't lose hope!

I actually missed a couple of meals this week coz I wasn't hungry at lunch time but my SW lady reckons this could be why I didn't have as much loss :shrug: so will try to remember to eat more this week to see if that makes any difference xx

Kelly - Well done hun you are still going in the right direction. If you have stepped up your exercise a bit this could also be the reason. Muscle weighs more than fat :)

Nicky - Nope i don't work shifts but have 2 jobs and my 2nd job needed me to go in early so i couldn't go :( Well done on 1.5lbs :happydance:

Can I join you guys please

I have only joined last week. I am losing weight to help with TTC, after losing my LO in April I had a lot of baby weight to lose and am now bordering on obese so something has to be done! Would really appreciate your support in between classes.

Sar x

Hi ladies.
Im not sure if anyone remembers me but i was a original poster on this thread and have lost almost 4 stones with SW by doing the EE plan but my mum died 6wks ago and i have been heartbroken and gone off plan a lot. I am now getting back on plan tomorrow but i dont attend a class and didnt to lose all the weight. I do it myself and vary my foods as much as i can. Me and my dh have started a cycle of IVF and im at the injecting stage(down regulation) at the moment so i want to try and shed more weight before i get pregnant(pma all the way, lol) so im back :)
Hope everyone is ok and doing well xxx

Hi africaqueen,i remember you from over in ttc .im so sorry about ur mam hun:hug:
well done on the weight loss that's excellent
good luck with ivf

Can I join you guys please

I have only joined last week. I am losing weight to help with TTC, after losing my LO in April I had a lot of baby weight to lose and am now bordering on obese so something has to be done! Would really appreciate your support in between classes.

Sar x

Hiya Hun

so sorry for your loss :hugs: welcome to the gang :friends: xx

Hi ladies.
Im not sure if anyone remembers me but i was a original poster on this thread and have lost almost 4 stones with SW by doing the EE plan but my mum died 6wks ago and i have been heartbroken and gone off plan a lot. I am now getting back on plan tomorrow but i dont attend a class and didnt to lose all the weight. I do it myself and vary my foods as much as i can. Me and my dh have started a cycle of IVF and im at the injecting stage(down regulation) at the moment so i want to try and shed more weight before i get pregnant(pma all the way, lol) so im back :)

sorry about your loss hun :hugs:

welcome back & best of luck with your IVF :dust: xx

Hi ladies.

Sorry for your loss and best of luck with the IVF and the diet xxx:hugs:

Thanks Nicky - I have my second weigh in tomorrow and am hoping to have lost a couple of lb. I have been really good so will be gutted if I haven't lost anything!

DH is cooking me a Moroccan veg meal from the latest mag at the moment, I'll let you know what it's like!

I really really miss BREAD!!! Anyone got any tips as can't live without breakfast cereals and it seems a waste of syns...

Morning girls and thank you for welcome back messages x

Well so far my plan for today looks like this...

Brekky- Small bowl of cheerios with semi skim milk(5 syns and hea) small banana. cup of tea. apple.

Lunch- 2 slices of wholemeal toast (heb) with half tin of baked beans and tinned tomatoes. Muller light coconut yogurt.

Tea- syn free minted lamb burger with boiled potatoes, broccli, carrots and sweetcorn.

Supper- Slices of ham with cucumber and pepper.

I am really trying to lose around 7lbs before i have my eggs collected and go from there. xxx

Can I join in too?! I have been doing sw on and off for years, last time was 2 years ago whenI lost 2 stone, whilst I've kept it off I couldreally do with losing another 1! I've binned all of my books etc, so just wondering if someone could help me out with the following!

Cheddar Cheese - how much is a he?
Dry white wine - how many syns?
Bisto gravy - how many syns?
What soup constitutes a heb?

I'm planning on following ee, and been on plan since 7am! So far so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->