~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Can I join in too?! I have been doing sw on and off for years, last time was 2 years ago whenI lost 2 stone, whilst I've kept it off I couldreally do with losing another 1! I've binned all of my books etc, so just wondering if someone could help me out with the following!

Cheddar Cheese - how much is a he?
Dry white wine - how many syns?
Bisto gravy - how many syns?
What soup constitutes a heb?

I'm planning on following ee, and been on plan since 7am! So far so good!

Cheddar - 28g
wine 175ml-6 syns or 250ml 8.5 syns
bisto - 3.5 syns for heaped tablespoon dry
baxters chunky veg or lamb casserole or smoked bacon &3 bean 208g
baxters healthy 208g
baxters vegetarian 208g
weightwatchers soup 295g country veg or hearty broth
heinz chicken and barley broth 400g can

Good luck x

Morning girls and thank you for welcome back messages x

Well so far my plan for today looks like this...

Brekky- Small bowl of cheerios with semi skim milk(5 syns and hea) small banana. cup of tea. apple.

Lunch- 2 slices of wholemeal toast (heb) with half tin of baked beans and tinned tomatoes. Muller light coconut yogurt.

Tea- syn free minted lamb burger with boiled potatoes, broccli, carrots and sweetcorn.

Supper- Slices of ham with cucumber and pepper.

I am really trying to lose around 7lbs before i have my eggs collected and go from there. xxx

Yay - a good day! Well done x:happydance:

I have had
fruit and fibre

pasta with veg for lunch

trout with potatoes and veg for tea

I have been angelic today (rubs halo!)

BTW - I was slimmer of the week YIPPPPEEE

2 1/2 lb lost this week and half a stone in last 2 weeks since I started.

Rainbow baby making chances already improved (am so happy)

Well done Sarah :happydance:

I have been completely off plan for the past 2 weeks so i know that tomorrows weigh in is gonna be a shocker. I have 7 weeks before i go on holiday so i am hoping to lose a stone before then. I joined the gym on saturday and went swimming on sunday and was planning on going spinning tonight and got all my gym stuff ready but forgot it this morning :dohh: :( So i am gonna go swimming again instead xx

i'm not getting weighed this week girls,i know for a fact that i will have put on,i'm already feeling a bit down so really dont wanna make things worse:nope:

Hiya all :)

I rejoined slimming world 4 weeks ago, and so far have lost 5.5lbs on it :) Weigh in for me is on wednesday mornings...eeeeekk!!

After losing 3.5 stone on my own, i decided it was time to rejoin and give my weight loss a boost and so far im really into it and enjoying it :)

xxx

great thread with some really nice recipes :thumbup:
I joined sw last wednesday and weighed 12st7lbs so first weigh in tomorrow

Hi everyone :hi:

well done Sarah Jayne

welcome Elli & Reversal :) xx

Hi All,

Just seen this thread

Just had my first weigh in tonight... lost 8lbs!!!

Loving slimming world, feeling very posative and determined to loose the weight I need to :)

Well done everybody :)

Got my second weigh in tonight and I'm realllllly nervous! I've stuck to the plan really well all week but I just feel all heavy and nasty as I'm due AF any day :( I hope it hasn't actually made me heavier but I feel like I am! x

Hi all,

I have heard alot of good reports about SW and I would love to give it a go. Unfortunatley there is no class in my area and I have been looking online but I can't seem to be able to buy a starter pack on the website. Does anyone know where I could get one?
Thank you :thumbup:

hm not sure hun but i hope someone on here maybe able to help

you can always try ebay :)

good luck all you newbies...i have weigh in tonight. i have had a good week after a holiday and a bad week :dohh: so fx for a loss today :)

Well I only lost a measly 1lb this week and I've been really good all week! What I don't understand is that the two friends I go there with, one lost a pound as well and she was saying beforehand that she has been eating chocolate digestives till they've been coming out of her ears, and they both had a massive fry up at the garden centre, and a mcdonalds and loads of other stuff too. The other friend lost half a pound.

I didn't feel that I would have lost any this week because I feel so fat with AF just round the corner so I'm glad to have lost that pound but still......I don't understand how the others lost the same/almost as much after eating loads of stuff that I didn't eat!!

xxxx

They will probably put on next week katy - sometimes it works like that and the weight gain will be on the following week. Don't lose faith - go and get something out of the cupboard which is 1lb in weight and feel how heavy it is - you have lost that in just a week! It is a massive achievement. Also little bits of loss steadily are much more likely to stay off xxx

mamadonna - sorry you have had a bad week. Hope the next few days are easier. If you put your mind onto it you could lose by the time next weigh in happens xx

Hiya all :)

I rejoined slimming world 4 weeks ago, and so far have lost 5.5lbs on it :) Weigh in for me is on wednesday mornings...eeeeekk!!

After losing 3.5 stone on my own, i decided it was time to rejoin and give my weight loss a boost and so far im really into it and enjoying it :)

xxx

Wow - well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"