~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi All,

Just seen this thread

Just had my first weigh in tonight... lost 8lbs!!!

Loving slimming world, feeling very posative and determined to loose the weight I need to :)

8lb is massive at 1st weigh in - a massive well done to you:happydance: - what is your secret?

Hi girls,

I lost 3 lb so pleased with that, managed to shift the 2lb I put on over my hols!!

well done Katy & lucky! well done Lealea :) I lost 8lbs in my 1st week too! :yipee: it's a great feeling isn't it?

my next weigh-in is tomorrow night so FX for another couple of lbs off

welcome to all you newbies :hi: xx

hiya everyone.ive just joined up to sw online.i had previously done ww but got so fed up with having to weigh everything,and i ended up thinking about food the whole time:dohh:
i am going to start it properly tomorrow.was wondering what the oats so simple sachets come under,i know i need to use healthy extras for the milk.
im still tryin to find my way around the site

Lost half a pound. Really need to get back on track now. Dress hunting forwedding soon!

well done jms :thumbup:

I lost 2lbs & got slimmer of the week :happydance:

Louisiana - I'll try to find out for you hun xx

Product - Syn value............................. Extra Easy / Original / Green
Oats So Simple, Apple & Blueberry, dried, 36g sachet 6½ 6½ 6½
Oats So Simple, Apple & Blueberry, made up as directed, 57g pot 10½ 10½ 10½
Oats So Simple, Golden Syrup, dried, 36g sachet 6½ 6½ 6½
Oats So Simple, Golden Syrup, made up as directed, 57g pot 10½ 10½ 10½
Oats So Simple, Honey & Almond, dried, 33g sachet 6 6 6
Oats So Simple, Original, dried, 27g sachet 5 5 5
Oats So Simple, Original, made up as directed, 50g pot 9½ 9½ 9½
Oats So Simple, Raspberry, dried, 35g sachet 6½ 6½ 6½
Oats So Simple, Sultanas, Raisins, Cranberry & Apple, dried, 38.5g sachet 6½ 6½ 6½
Oats So Simple, Sweet Cinnamon, dried, 33g sachet 6 6 6
Oats So Simple, Winter Pudding, dried, 34g sachet 6½ 6½ 6½

thanks for the values.think ill ditch the packets and go buy plain old porridge oats.no way do i want to use that many syns 1st thing!

well done on getting slimmer of the week:happydance:

Well done Nicky and JMS.

I understand how you feel JMS. I am going dress shopping in 2 months and seriously need to shift a stone before i go. Ive rejoined the gym and i'm determined it's gonna come off xx

Well done Nicky and JMS.

I understand how you feel JMS. I am going dress shopping in 2 months and seriously need to shift a stone before i go. Ive rejoined the gym and i'm determined it's gonna come off xx

I have not yet done anything as drastic as joining a gym but well done you for the positivity!

I am also planning a new dress for Christmas - I just want to be 1 dress size smaller and then I will be happier with myself!

Wow well done :) a dress size smaller by chrimbo is def do able go for it. I want to lose a stone and a half by then. I know that's a tall order but that is my aim :)

13 weigh ins left until Christmas - that's 1lb and a half a week off to get a stone and a half so definitely possible lucky.

Are you going to treat yourself to something nice for Christmas when you get there?

I don't know, it would just feel good to be the lightest I've been on my slimming world journey before the Christmas rot sets in :haha: christmas dinner is fine. It's all those other temptations!! Will have to give it some thought as it's always nice to have something to look forward to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->