~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

im really struggling this week :(

do any of you girls find it harder when :witch: is here? xx

Yh hun i do. Im not a chocolate person but when AF is due i need chocolate. Are you craving anything in particular? xx

I also want to lose 21lbs by xmas...

Then I'm done and dusted totally forever!

I don't struggle during AF, I struggle during ov. I always seem to lose weight easily around AF, but put on or maintain at ov, my wierdo body.

xx

yeah it's chocolate that im craving too...

it doesn't normally bother me but I could eat a huge bar in 1 go if I let myself have 1 piece :dohh:

I was at a wedding this weekend so the diet went out of the window & I just feel like im playing catch-up & can't seem to get a handle on things again :(

i've had too many syns every day so im bound to have gained this week which im dreading xx

Hi everyone

2lb loss for me this week so celebrating 9lb in total now in 1st 3 weeks

yipppeeee

Good luck everyone xx

Well done Sarah thats fab!!

Nicky the only thing i can suggest is the Alpen Light double chocolate bars. You can have 2 as a healthy extra and they are really chocolately. Works for me xxx

im bad with chocolate to,i just cant have 1 piece:haha:.
i tried the mullerlight with the flakes of dark chocolate and that actually did the trick and was very yummy

Can I join I've just started SW and got just over 2 stone to lose.

Hi Sammi - welcome x

Thanks for the praise girls - so pleased with it all and guess what... today someone NOTICED I have lost weight - I am over the moon! Lost 9lb total now so it really is worth the pain!!

Tonight I had an omlette with cottage cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes - tasted delish! Only problem was it didn't set as I don't think I put enough eggs in so it looked a bit rubbish!

I struggled at lunch today. I need to plan better as I had a meeting which over ran then went to Boots and all they had was 500 calorie sandwiches left!! I ended up eating a bit of fruit and a cereal bar which isn't ideal. Has anyone got any good, quick and easy lunch ideas?

Hope everyone ok - anyone weighing in tonight?

i weighed in...1 lb off. should have been more but io have had 2 bad days :blush: why do i always do that just before weigh in :dohh: this week i am going to have a treat tomorrow so that i will be good the rest of the week, wish me luck!!

Well done Lucky - a lb is half of a bag of sugar so lots in weight terms :)

Great idea to have treats early in the week - good luck hun x

Good luck! My weigh in day is a Monday which with a partner in the forces isn't brillant because of all the functions and weekend get togethers but I'm determined to make it work!

I had my weigh in last night and put on half a pound. I am gutted because i have been super good all week and joined the gym last week so have been every night and still put on :( :(

My consultant gave me the muscle weighs more than fat line but it still doesn't help with the motivation. I hope it catches up with itself next week xx

had my 1st weigh in this morning and ive lost 7lbs:happydance:.hopefully i can keep this up

Welcome Sammiwry! Well done SJ!

Nicky I agree, 2 alpen bars sort of feel like more as there is 2 of them, plus they have Loads of fibre in them :D You tried the SW Hifi bars, the belgian choc ones are gorgeous!

I not stuck to plan a few days this week. Hoping to maintain or lose half x

Hi girls x I joined here at the beginning of the year & lost 20lbs doing slimming world x Then I went on holiday & I've pretty much put it all back on again :cry:
so as of Monday I am back on slimming world & losing this weight for good I am fed up of nice clothes not fitting me properly & looking like a frumpy mummy rather than a yummy mummy, I have treated my self to a new hair cut & colour & now I need the body to go with it x

Is it ok if I come back girls?? I desperatly need your support x

Welcome back hun! You will get the weight back off in no time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back