~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thanks jms x
I need to weigh myself so i know how much I need to lose again x will do it in the morning x

Hey Reedy :hi: welcome back babe

and welcome to the newbies :hi:

well done on your losses everyone & try not to get down about half a lb gain Lisa chick... it's nothing really & most likely will be down to water retention if you've just started exercising - while your body gets used to things & you'll lose more next week :hugs:

..... well girls... I actually lost 4lbs this week so I got my 1 stone award & got Slimmer of the Week again & Slimmer of the Month too!! :happydance: - go me hey? :haha:

im amazed tbh as was sure id gained, but im def not gonna argue with it :)

good luck everyone else xx

Massive well done Nicky, what an amazing loss xxx

Welcome Reedy xxx

I am being angelic this week!! FX'd for a decent loss next Monday

Good luck everyone

Hi all! Ive been reading through most of this thread for a few weeks now and I think the support is fantastic. After being good yesterday I ended up eating bloody chocolate late lastnight so I really could do with some encouragement. Id love to join you to get some support and give it back of course ....I'm 25 weeks pregnant with number 3 and with each baby Ive put on and never shifted it...so here I am with 5/6 stone to lose EEK!! Im a serial 'rejoiner' and Im rejoining my old group on tuesday so will find out then exactly what I weigh, Id really love to lose a little by the time baby gets here after christmas so Ive got a head start for our trip to Oz in March!!!
I like EE and Ive realised that being prepared is key so Ive done my meal planning and my food shopping but I have never fully grasped the 3rd superfree?? Can someone give me a hand please, is superfree just all your vegetables or only certain ones? Is it fruit aswell?
Thanks !! xxxx

Forgot to weigh in this morning oops will do it monday when I officially start x
Thanks for the welcomes x

Nicky well done again on the 4lb loss your doing great x

superfree is most veg but not peas, beans or sweetcorn and all raw fruit (not dried)

Hey ladies keep up the good work!

I lost a pound :D So thats 4 stone lighter than the day before I had Alex on New years eve :) Now 11 stone 9 :)

9 pound for dress target :D

Weighed myself at home today and gutted as don't seem to have lost a single thing this week :-(

Been so good too. I am so regretting doing it as feel demoralised now and keep thinking I may as well eat crap!(having a bad day emotionally also as 6 months since I found out the baby had died - that is not helping!)

Been strong so far - mental note to self not to weigh myself again between weigh in days!

I hope everyone else is having a better weekend x

Jms- that is amazing you have done so well :)

Sarah, weighing yourself is BAD I am awful at it but find it messes with my head. Remember your body fluctuates alot and also the other scales may well be different, mine weigh 1 to 2 lbs heavier than the sw ones. Weird!! Don't let your good work go to waste. Perhaps give yourself a little treat then stick with it, you can do it hon :hugs:

I weighed myself this morning & have 17lbs to lose, I lost 20lbs last time so I know I can do it x
This morning I have had 28g shredded wheat with SS milk & sweetner then a cup of tea with milk & sweetener
mid morning snack was a banana
then just had lunch which was a WM roll with Philly light & cucumber
then Ive got a mullerlight yoghurt & an apple for later x
Dinner tonight is DH's homemade syn free Chilli x

Half a pound off for me, mum gained :(think it could be time of month for both of us.

Can someone please explain how the extra easy plan is meant to work? Our group leader is apparantly ill, so the group is being covered but last week we never got our new member talk and she never explained the different plans.

Hi everyone, Mind if I join? I joined SW last week but had a terrible wkend as I had an unexpected visit from a friend but I am back on track today. I hope to be able to get some tips, recipes etc from you girls on here as I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of SW.

Woooohooooo - despite my downer at the weekend I got 1 and a half lb off so now 10 and a half lb in 4 weeks - totally over the moon!

We did the christmas countdown thing today and I stuck a sticker on the tree saying I wan't 1- a baby and 2- to lose a stone.

To be fair, if I get the baby - sod the weightloss!!

Well Done SarahJane,

Your goals are exactly the same as mine. I want to be pregnant by xmas and failing that I want to lose a fair bit of weight. My angel baby's due date is the 16th of December and I would really love to be pregnant by then.

I can't believe how much weight you have lost so far. That is excellent. xx

Well Done SarahJane,

Your goals are exactly the same as mine. I want to be pregnant by xmas and failing that I want to lose a fair bit of weight. My angel baby's due date is the 16th of December and I would really love to be pregnant by then.

I can't believe how much weight you have lost so far. That is excellent. xx

I hope you get to celebrate your baby's birthday with a rainbow in your belly :happydance:

We will do it together hun and then we can stress about pregnancy together too :thumbup:

I am sorry for your loss babe:hugs:

I really hope so too and I hope you do too. He was born almost 8 weeks ago but wasn't due til December. :cry:

We will do it together hun whether its weightloss, getting our BFPs or stressing and worrying over the next pregnancy.

Its so good to have someone you can relate too as in real life there really is nobody who understands apart from my OH.

:hugs:

Big :hugs: to both of you and masses of luck for your weight loss and future big bellies!! You CAN do both :) and great to have each other to spur you on through the ups and downs.

Sarah, try not to home weigh, it messes with your head!!

Hey ladies

big :hug: to sarahjane & yazoo... I know how heartbreaking it is when you are desperately trying for a rainbow baby as it took me 16 months to fall pregnant with mine & it was the lowest time of my life but the pain was all worth it now she is here & im sure you will both get the babies you deserve too :dust:

sarahjane - I know it's hard (& im one to talk!) but try not to weigh yourself at home coz it puts you in a downer & can damage your morale

I was in a low way last week as according to my scales id put weight on - so didn't even want to go to my weigh-in :nope: but when I got there id actually lost 4lbs :shock:

sammiwry - the extra easy plan is basically that you can eat unlimited lean meat/potatoes/pasta/rice in the same meal (without sticking to 1 choice per day like green/red days) but you have to have at least 1/3 of every meal being superfree vegetables/fruit

Reedy - going by what you ate the other day... it doesn't look like you are eating enough to me :shrug:

jms - well done chick :yipee: xx

DH did the shopping online while I was at work so i didnt have a great deal of input but will get more stuff in this week x
Got Zumba tonight yay x

Ladies can one of you just check and see if I'm still on the right track? :haha:

Now normally I don't eat as much as this but I've had a real hungry day with hardly having any fruit to snack on! :roll:

Anyway, I've had;

B - mullerlight
D - veg risotto (home-made so peppers, onion, garlic, courgette, rice & stock cube)
T - small portion of home-made chilli (extra lean mince, baked beans, tomatoes, onions, chilli powder) then because I'm still hungry I'm doing a tuna pasta (tuna, pasta, tomatoes)

HEA - 250ml SS Milk
HEB - 2 Alpen light bars

That still on EE plan? Obviously I'm going shopping tomorrow for fruit though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->