~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Looks ok squidge

Some of the muller lights apparently have syns (I don't eat them but remember someone saying something in class I think) but looking at everything else you have eaten, as long as you haven't used oil or anything it should all be fine and well within the plan x

Thank you! :D

I only have the vanilla or toffee ones which are free and used fry light instead of oil. Mega full now so I'm done eating now :haha:

That's the great thing about SW - scoff loads and all allowed. xxx

yeah that sounds fine squidge :thumbup:

only thing id say is... you said "small portion" of chilli & you should've had loads with maybe some boiled rice or something to fill yourself up :) plus some fruit which you already know about x

Hi everyone,

I'm joining a Slimming World class tomorrow night after weighing myself yesterday and discovering I'm heavier now than I was when I was nine months pregnant with my DD :cry:. I want to get a few bits in so I can get started straight away on the Friday monning. Can you give me a few hints of handy staple things to keep in the house just to tide me over unil I get all my books ect and can get to do a big shop?

I'd be grateful for any help :thumbup:

I always have the below stuff in the house as like essentials

Potatoes
pasta
rice
cheese
tuna
chicken
pasta & sauce packets
alpen light bars
fruit
veg
Eggs

I live off pasta & sauce, jacket potatoes and omelettes and as long as i have things to make those in i'm happy xx

P.S love your little girls name. It's on our shortlist :) xxx

yeah that sounds fine squidge :thumbup:

only thing id say is... you said "small portion" of chilli & you should've had loads with maybe some boiled rice or something to fill yourself up :) plus some fruit which you already know about x

That was the plan until OH said he didn't want rice so I didn't bother then LO started tucking into my chilli after she'd eaten hers :haha: good job it wasn't too hot! Off to buy some fruit today though :)

That's great, thanks! I'll pick up a few bits today to have them in! Aw thank you, It was my Hubby picked it but I love it too, and I love your picture, we have 2 Cavaliers. Is yours male or female?xx

i always have catherdral city lighter cheese in as you get 42g instead of 28g :haha: and just loads of different veg, fruit, eggs and extra lean mince and chicken as well as the carbs. i tend to throw things together rather than have a meal olan, tho i find it easier if i have made my mind up ahead of time :)

good luck!!

That's great, thanks! I'll pick up a few bits today to have them in! Aw thank you, It was my Hubby picked it but I love it too, and I love your picture, we have 2 Cavaliers. Is yours male or female?xx

I like it coz it's just Lisa rearranged lol

Aww my ickle baby is a girl. I love her to bits shes ace. I love the breed they are so loving i don't think i will ever have another breed. We are going to breed off her once becasue we want another one and so do my parents :) I think we will pair her with a Tri coz i love that colour too.

i always have catherdral city lighter cheese in as you get 42g instead of 28g :haha: and just loads of different veg, fruit, eggs and extra lean mince and chicken as well as the carbs. i tend to throw things together rather than have a meal olan, tho i find it easier if i have made my mind up ahead of time :)

good luck!!

I agree planning is better because i find when i don't plan i will go for convienience rather than SW friendly food.

I also have Low Low cheese :) xxx

Has anyone tried the new limited edition Coconut mullerlight? Its yummy & fat free x

Going to write a plan of meals next week as its been a bit messy this week x

Not tried it reedy but apparently it is also gorgeous frozen (a bit like a coconut ice lolly)

Hi ladies, well I rejoined group on tuesday morning and glad to say its a slightly different one, and feels better somehow? Same leader but different time, different people and seems to be a bit more inspirational with alot of huge weight losses so hopefully this is a good thing for me. Anyway, I weigh in at 16st 12lbs ARRRGGHH!!! so have put on a stone and 2lbs since falling pregnant and am now 26+3wks so lets hope I dont put on much more if any!! (Would love to lose abit!)
Ive just forked out for a 12 wk christmas countdown, cant afford it but hey ho Im sick of being fat and miserable and dressing in 'nana clothes' as I like to call them.
I made the ham, chip and bean bake in the latest magazine (well hubby did haha) and really enjoyed it, cheap and cheerful and easy to make...had it for our teas yesterday and I had the leftovers for my lunch today...delish!
Fingers crossed! xxx

Aw, well done for re joining jodipodi, I'm sure you can lose some before baby but do t be too hard on yourself if you have any gains. You are preggers after all :)

Well weigh in for me tonight, I lost 6 lb :shock: 2 belonged to last week I reckon as I only lost 1 when I should have lost more cos of my Tuesday binge up! And I was slimmer of week :) it means I have lost 5 stone in total again and 3 stone since may (after baby:))

Wowza well done lucky thats a fab weightloss :) xxx

Hey Jodipodi :hi: welcome back!

wow well done lucky!! :yipee: thats amazing!!

I stayed the same this week so im feeling a bit deflated tbh :(

it's my own fault coz I didn't eat enough fruit & veg & was a bit hit & miss with my healthy extras too :dohh:

but trying to stay positive coz i've still lost 15.5lbs in 5wks... just wish it was as easy to lose as it was to put on iykwim? :haha: xx

stick with it nicky, a maintian is so much better than a gain!!

good luck this week.

i have ended up eating some naughties today as a treat but i then have to get right back on it tomorrow fx

Lucky thats fantastic well done hun! Flippin eck that's nearly half a stone in a week!!
Nicki don't get disheartened cos you're don fan dabby dosy too, we all have weeks of maintaining and like others say-how mch better is it to maintain than to put on so really that's good!
Well, Im sitting here waiting for my 'grill up' off hubs, quorn sausages, bacon, eggs, toms and beans yum yum!
I'm plodding along cannily, eating LOADSSSS of fruit and veg and unbelievably I've managed to stick to 10 syns or under since tuesday and its definitely got to be because of all the fruit Im eating it's stopping me reaching for the biscuits. Cant wait for tomorrow night, I can have a treat with a nice d.i.y lamb and beef kebab, pickled red cabbage, salad and a big dollop of mint youghurt, then to finish it off a big 'ol bar of chocolate...gunna savour every bloody bit, think it'll be getting dunked in a nice cup of hi-lights hot chocolate so I can suck the melted chocolate off:shhh: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Girls how would you take this email:

Hello everyone

What a night we had on Monday.

I am aware that so many of you were unhappy about the scales.I reported it to HO and is all taken care of.
This is the first time since I started this job that I had trouble with the scales.

It broke my heart to see how unhappy some of you were about it.
But I just want to say BIG THANK YOU to all of you for being so supportive and understanding the situation..This is life and unfortunately this kind of things happen.

Let's look at the bigger picture.At how well you've done so far.Losing weight is not only for the week is for life.
I know it is hard to carry on when your weight doesn't appear to go down but i believe in YOU and I know you can do it.

I'm reading it as the scales where weighing heavy but really not to sure? I've emailed for clarifaction as I couldn't stay on last week so missed what was up?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->