~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Yup looks like that to me hun coz i doubt people would be unhappy if they were weighing in the other directon :) xx

Yup looks like that to me hun coz i doubt people would be unhappy if they were weighing in the other directon :) xx

Thanks, just frustrated that she sent the email Tuesday, I emailed her Weds for clarification and still no reply, I appreciate she's busy as she is covering the group I go to and has 2 of her own but shes also the same woman that never gave me my new member talk :(

That is frustrating. Hep she gets back to yousoon. Xx

Ugghh girls I had a crap weekend. I was away for the wkend and had a chinese last night and then scoffed pizza tonight while watching xfactor. Weigh in is Wednesday, I really hope I can fix the damage I done in the last few days before then. :dohh:

Hi Ladies, can I join your thread? I have lost a lot of weight since giving birth but my last 16 pounds just absolutely wont budge & for some reason I turn to food when I feel bad about my body! First it was smoking to beat food cravings which is unhealthy in itself, then drinking water to fill myself up so I'm not hungry, now I just can't beat cravings at all. I have been really bad on my diet & want to fix it & I need support!

Lost a pound and yes the scales were weighing heavier than expected!

Hey ladies hope you are all well?

I missed class last week and this week its AF :cry: feel fat bloated and horrible

I am the same girls - af here so feel fat and chocolatey (!!) and had pig out on Friday so trying to undo the damage before weds weigh in! We are our own worst enemies :dohh:

Well done on your lb off, was the consultant any better?!

And well done so far malarkey and good luck shifting those last lbs :)

I am the same girls - af here so feel fat and chocolatey (!!) and had pig out on Friday so trying to undo the damage before weds weigh in! We are our own worst enemies :dohh:

Well done on your lb off, was the consultant any better?!

And well done so far malarkey and good luck shifting those last lbs :)

No! Can't wait to find out what the proper group consultant is like! A few other ladies in the q said they didn't fully understand her email and that since shes been covering the class less and less people have been staying for group chat.

Aww Sammiwry your stand in consultant doesnt sound very good...grrr....it really narks you when people dont do things properly doesnt it, especially when you pay for the privilige! Well done on your 1lb off though, chin up cos its working!!
jms895 and lucky, sorry AF got you its crap feeling like that and just makes you want to eat rubish...Im glad I dont have the witch visiting me for a while yet lol...just my big fat baby growing nicely in there!
Welcome Malarkey, good for you wanting to shift that last stubborn few lbs,good luck xx
Anyone heard from AfricaQueen? I followed her journey through the thread before I joined and she did amazing...Hope shes ok after losing her mam a little while back xxx
Well, I lost 3lbs!!! Cant believe it, I really didnt know what to expext being preggers but Ive stuck to it like a trooper and have stuffed my face to be honest but all free and LOADS of superfree so thats got to be the key I think. Its spurring me on now definitely.....:cloud9:

HEY WELL DONE JODIPODI, WHAT A GREAT START :) oops baby put on caps lock :haha:

Apparently the proper consultant will be back at the end of the month, but I'll of done a month under this woman who I struggle to understand and not fully understanding how slimming world works!

WOW your consultant sounds awful sammi! - Could you contact SW direct via the website as I bet they wouldn't want her under their reputation!

My consultant text me today as I missed class yesterday (as I told her I was going away)to make sure I was doing ok and see if I need anything! Bless her

I weighed myself when I got back home today and seem to be 2lb down from last week so doing really well. Won't know for certain until next Monday but as I have been away I am over the moon about not gaining!

Well done Jodipodi :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow Lucky :thumbup:

Welcome Malarky:flower:

Sorry you are having a bad week jms895 :hugs:

Loads and loads of slimming dust to everyone in here xxxx

i lost 1 and a half lbs :) after my friday blip i am pleased ;) and i am in the 14s...i am REALLY pleased with that!!

Hey girls just wanted to say I am still doing SW on my own from home and it's still coming off. I am 1lb from losing 4st and only have 16lbs to go to my initial target.

May even stick another 14lb ontop of it when I get there.

So it does work, make sure you perserver!

xx

3 and a half lb down last night ladies. I was delighted as I had many blips. :happydance:

Thanks hun. I'm enjoying a lovely glass of full fat coke now as a reward. Its lovely. I'm easily pleased. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->