~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well done ladies!

I lost 3lbs tonight :happydance: so thats a total of 18.5lbs in 6wks :)

then ive just made a 12" SW pizza for my tea & scoffed the lot :haha: (only 1syn in the whole thing tho!) :yipee: x

Wowza well done ladies :happydance:

how do u make a slimming world pizza? xx

use Smash as a base (sounds crazy & is a bit of a faff but it actually works)

I used roasted onion flavour which is 1syn for the whole packet but if you use plain it will be syn free :)
make it up with a little less water than the packet says
spray some fry light on a pizza tray/baking tray then spread mash mixture as thinly as possible (if you use a pizza tray there is the perfect amount to cover the whole 12" tray)
shove into the oven for 6-10 mins until it starts crisping up a bit
remove & allow to cool
carefully turn it over by placing something on top of it & turning upside down then slide back into tray
shove back in the oven for another few mins (I was just playing this by ear so not a precise method)

remove from oven & allow to cool

spread with passatta then top with whatever free stuff you like (I used ham, mushrooms, onions, sliced tomato, jalapenoes & chilli flakes)

use 42g Mozzarella as your HEA & sprinkle with italian herbs

**you could always use a bit more cheese as long as you count it as syns** :thumbup:

shove back in the oven for roughly 10-15 mins (depending how much topping you used) then scoff the lot & enjoy every mouthful! :munch: :happydance: xx

Awww thanks hun that sounds lovely :) Might give it a whirl this weekend :) xxx

that sounds fantastic, i had some mini pizzas someone made from smash and they were great.....might have to go buy that smash!!

well done for all the losses this week :)

ooo I love the Quiches :) Take it you use the cottage cheese recipe? I use the cheese with Chives makes it nicer :) xx

No I make mine with Quark... haven't tried with cottage cheese but I like the one with chives in so maybe i'll try that next time :) xx

I just use 6 eggs and a tub of cottage cheese and then pour it over whatever filling i want :) xx

how is everyone doing? is anyone getting weighed today? good luck if you are :) xx

Lost 3lb! So down to 11 stone 2 hopefully will make my half stone by my birthday if not more!

I got my stone tonight!

Was away last week so lost 3 and a half lb in 2 weeks and 14lb total in 6 weeks - totally over the moon now :) YAY!

Well done Sammiwry x

How did you get on Nicky?

Thanks sarahjane! Only 2 1/2 pound to go for my target by my birthday in 3 weeks!!

well done Sammi & Sarahjane!! :yipee:

I don't get weighed until thursday xx

Thanks sarahjane! Only 2 1/2 pound to go for my target by my birthday in 3 weeks!!

What a lovely birthday present to yourself. even more reason to keep up the good work xx

Yup!! I did have a doughnut this morning at work but I'm on my feet all day walking. I'm determined to lose as much as possible by my birthday but my realistic aim is my half stone :)

wow, some fantastic achievements this week, well done girls :)

i made the smash pizza at the weekend, first one wasn't great, seond one i got crispier and it was awesome, thanks for the idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->