~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

yeah its a bit tricky but worth the effort when you get it right eh? :)

you're very welcome hun xx

yes definitely, didn't taste like smash at all. i ended up doing it in a metal flan tin, baked v hot for 10 mins, turned it over, baked it again, then turned the oven off but left it in to dry out, then when i made the pizza it stayed in whilst the overn warmed up, it looked so nice!!

i was thinking you could prob use the base to make a sw quiche and little tarts?? i am quite excited thinking of it :)!!

yeah ive heard a couple of people saying they use it for 'pastry' but I prefer lining the quiche tray with slices of ham..... majorly yummy :munch: & much less hassle than the smash :thumbup: xx

i've used ham and veggie ham, both nice but variety is the spice of life :haha:

i lost 2 and a half this week :thumbup: it was a morning weigh so prob not really quite that much but still :thumbup:

well done Lucky! :yipee:

I stayed the same weight :( but I guess its better than putting some on xx

Yep it is Nicky :thumbup:
Was just thinking of you as I had a yummy pizza for lunch, 1/2 syn as it had a morrisons sausage on, delicious! Then I made a lemon curd tart with smash pastry! Was nice too. :)

Congratulations lucky.

I had 2lb off this week. :thumbup:

Has anyone tried any new recipes? I tried the diet coke chicken last night. I heard people saying how gorgeous it was. It wasnt fabulous but it was nice enough.

well done yazoo.

i haven't tried anything new for a while, must make something out of the new mag :)

I'm hoping for a miracle Monday, as having takeaway tonight then on my own all weekend so got to try and stay away from the comfort food :-(

oooooh i love this thread!

hello everyone! i haven't been on baby and bump for donks. i have 2 wee ones, a wee girl who is 21 months and a wee boy who was 3 this august.

I go to my local SW class and so far have lost 3stone 5ibs. I joined mid february of this year.

starting weight: 13st 10ibs
Final goal: 9st 7ibs
Current weight: 10st 5ibs.

I love the plan.

I am so glad i have found this thread so i have somewhere to post and get tips etc.

Good luck to you all!

Christine
X

Wowza Christine thats a fab weightloss so far you should be mega proud. Any secret tips to share. Motivation techniques will be welcomed as thats what i struggle with xxx

welcome Christine :hi: & well done on your fantastic loss so far!! :yipee:

well done Yazoo too :yipee: xx

Wow Well done Christine. Thats excellent weight loss. The way I ate last night I don't think I'll be seeing it. lol

You are getting so close now Christine, well done on a massive weightloss so far

Yazoo - Yay for 2lb xxxx

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend, I went out to eat last night and ate too much and am also going out tonight (but having salad tonight!)

Hello all,

I'm considering joining SW. I can't get to the meetings (live in a very rural area) so was considering doing it online.

There is also an option for online membership with some books included. Do you think these books + 3 month online membership is enough to get the principles and do it alone?

I only ask because £20 month is quite expensive and as they don't have an app to use the food diary etc i'd rather do it on paper once i've got the hang of it.

I also want something that can change the way we eat long term.

ANy advice/tips?

do you think 'the books' (food optimising and body magic) are the books you get/buy at meetings? if so, whats included?

Yup honey u get those at your first meeting.

Are there no groups near where u live? Xx

2lbs down this week :happydance: im dead chuffed coz ive decided to stop goin to meetings so im doin this all on my own now :) xxx

well done Lisa! :)

LPF - there is a food diary on the website hun xx

The nearest group for me is 25min drive away and on a work night so I know I'd never make it.

I would do the food diary online but I know I'm restricted with the laptop as Evan trashes it as soon as he sees it and climbs all over!

I'd rather have paper info to refer to and jot it down really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->