~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on all the losses folks! Sorry I have been aWOL for a bit, had a lot on.
I lost 1 and a half, then gained half. Hoping for a loss this week :)

Stayed the same today :-(

I deserve it though as drank a bottle of wine on Saturday night and didn't count syns!

Back on track now though and aiming for 2lb this week

Good luck everyone else x

Hi girls. Hope it's going well over half term :( I managed to lose 1 and a half lbs some how. And got my 5 and a half stone award :) I really don't know how I did it as I have struggled this week and have had lots of bad stuff at the beginning of the week. I don't mind tho :)

wow! well done Lucky!! :yipee:

jms - don't feel down chick :hugs: a maintain is far better than a gain, I know it feels rubbish tho coz ive maintained twice this month :hugs:

I lost 1.5lbs so only need another 1lb for my 1.5 stone award :thumbup:

good luck everyone else! xx

Hey all, I had 4 lb off this week so thats 9 and a half in total.
For the ones who STS- don't worry it is better than a gain and you will notice it next week.
Lucky 5 and a half stone. Well done- HOw long has it taken you to lose that?

Well I started Sw 2 and a half years ago, got down to 6 stone loss in about 10 months, then had a baby 8 months ago and put 4 stone back on :dohh: I started back on it again in may and have lost nearly 3 and a half stone since then. Phew!!

Lots of ups and downs but going in the right direction :)

Good luck Lucky!

Well done Nicky and Yazzoo! xx

Well done Sammi!

yazoo - wicked weighloss for you babe - congrats hun xxx:happydance:

I lost 1 and a half this week so am back on track, I am 1lb off club 10 so aiming for that by next week! Yay !!

Well done Sarah Jane fx for another great week for club 10 x

It's not been too bad, no completely mad days, you know where you just eat crap and feel bad the next day :blush: I had one lunch where I ate too much Brie, so turned it into a green day! I had that urge to just eat and managed to stop it by eating a yoghurt :thumbup: must remember that :haha:

This morning I am really pleased to weigh in myself at 14 st 7 which wAs my target for beginning of November and I want to be 13 something by December fx :)

Well done Sammiwry!

I was doing so well last 3 days and just ate a cherry bakewell :(
Had 34 sysns last 2 days :dohh:

34 sins over 2 days is ok! Don't be too hard on yourself xx

Great progress Lucky x

I struggle with cheese, i have to avoid it or I will eat too much!!

I have started doing 10 mins a day on my exercise bike... I figured it can only help

I am only 19lb off target now. I recon that if I lose just 1lb or so a week I will be there by Feb which would be amazing!

jms - I agree with lucky, don't worry about the 34 syns. i find that when I have a bad day, if I do loads of superfree the next day I don't gain at all. Salad is boring but it works for me xx

Good luck everyone

hi.
just joined slimming world.
weight 16.5
target a size 14. not sure i know the weight i want just know how i want to look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->