~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

hi.
just joined slimming world.
weight 16.5
target a size 14. not sure i know the weight i want just know how i want to look.

Welcome hun. It is a great diet. I have dropped a dress size in 6 weeks or so. You will get there in no time. Shout if you need any help with anything x

Hi Suzie and welcome :wave: good luck on your journey. I agree I think Sw is great, not a diet a healthier way of life :)

I lost 1 and a half yesterday, should have been more but I had too much Halloween cake on Tuesday :dohh: never mind, hopefully bigger loss this week :)

Sarahjane I am just the same with cheese. Mm mm!!

thanks lucky3 and sarahjane. well done on your results.
3 pounds off this week which is 6 in the last 3. really pleased.
its good to have something to focus on and being a mum again is a really good focus

welcome Suzie :hi:

well done on your losses Yazoo lucky & Sarahjane

how did you get on jms?

I gained half a pound :( xx

Got such awful stomach pains, not sure if it's eating pasta at 3am while on a night shift or what?! Need to lose a pound if not more Monday to reach my target for my birthday and it's looking like I've gained :(

Thanks ladies! I lost a pound! But have had a VERY VERY naughty weekend :dohh:

I'm gonna be so upset if I haven't lost tomorrow :(

Hi girls.
I will be back here soon. Just had a failed IVF and i have gained a fair bit of weight with the stress and sadness so back to group tomorrow and plan to lose 2 stones by xmas as will be starting IVF again in Feb/March and want to be as fit as possible to give best chance of success :) Hope everyone is doing well. Any 'oldies' still left in here? lol xxx

Hi girls.
I will be back here soon. Just had a failed IVF and i have gained a fair bit of weight with the stress and sadness so back to group tomorrow and plan to lose 2 stones by xmas as will be starting IVF again in Feb/March and want to be as fit as possible to give best chance of success :) Hope everyone is doing well. Any 'oldies' still left in here? lol xxx

hi
just wanted to say good luck when you rejoin. its not as bad as you may think and also good luck with the ivf.

Hi aq, really sorry first ivf didn't work :( but massive fx for next time and losing weight again. You can do it :)

Hi girls.

I am so sorry to hear about the IVF babe :hugs:

All the very best with the weightloss xxx

Thanks girls.
I am going back to class tomorrow and aiming to lose 2 stones before the new year. Just need to give myself a fighting chance with this next IVF cycle as me an dh are getting desperate now xxx

I think my weightloss may have to go on hold (hopefully for 9 months as I just got a BFP yesterday) - I am still staying on plan as don't want a big gain in pregnancy but no dieting now!!

Ah that is wonderful news! congrats and happy and healthy 9mths xxx

I started class again tonight so going to make the weight loss my focus now as i am drowing in grief over losing my mum 3mths ago and also the IVF not working so need to quit the over eating and try to get our baby here as i know i cant have my mum back but we can try get her grandbaby here so its all systems go now xxx

I am so sorry about your mum and I hope you get the grandbaby soon.

You are doing exactly the right thing hun, personally I don't think it is any coincidence that I got my BFP the week I had lost 10% of my bodyweight! (I also thank soy but that's another story)

I can't wait to hear your positive news soon xxx

Yay sarahjane that is fab news :yipee: def worth sticking to plan, makes it easier after :blush:

And aq good to hear you sounding so positive. I'm sure you'll find it soon gone so fx for your little grandbaby to come xxxx

I lost 1/2 a lb last night. Which is not bad given the crappy choc and sausage roll filled weekendvi had. I only have myself to blame but I really could kick myself for being so naughty. This week I aim to be more focused and get a good loss, please :haha:

I think my weightloss may have to go on hold (hopefully for 9 months as I just got a BFP yesterday) - I am still staying on plan as don't want a big gain in pregnancy but no dieting now!!

Awwww! thats great news hun :yipee: congratulations! :happydance: xx

well done on the loss lucky :)

welcome back africaqueen, im so sorry to hear about your mum & the failed IVF :hugs:

it's weigh-in night tonight for me so hopefully ive lost something as I was def NOT impressed with my half lb gain last week :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->