~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hey!
can i join?
My boyfriend and i have just started this last week!
I was on Weightwatchers but found it depressing and made me miserable
So on this Slimming World, it looks as if i can have the things i crave but
its more about food optimising which is better than cutting it out completly...

Unfortunatly my starting weight is unknown until next week when i can find
some scales that can weigh me seated as i cannot stand.

My boyfriend Robert;
Starting Weight- 18st 5lbs
Loss Last Week- 5lbs

I'm really enjoying it and the food diarys and the new recipes!
'cept id like to know can you eat dried fruit? and nuts? are they free? Syned?

We're on the Extra Easy Plan!

welcome & good luck applebubba

nuts & dried fruit have quite a lot of syns hun so be careful of how much you eat xx

I need motivation and help getting back on track :cry:

Jms you are soooo close to target. You've done amazingly, keep reminding yourself that xx

Nicky- A loss is a loss so well done x

Abble- Welcome and GL x

Hi to everyone else x

I have been very good so far since rejoining class on wed night. I have been good and snacking on satsumas, apples and grapes and eating lots of onions, tomatoes, rice and chicken etc so lots of speed foods. I was craving choc yesterday so had a hot choc which was a nice treat. Im making a syn free roast for tea so that will be nice.
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi girls sorry I've been a bit AWOL had my birthday last week so went to visit my brother at uni in cheltenham for the day, had my uncle down for a few days so he could go to my dads retirement party and tell them how he tried to blow him up! And lastly took monkey to the zoo as an early birthday treat. Going by my scales I've lost a pound but well see tonight!!

Oo btw my ticker is wrong for slimming world weight loss and not sure how to correct it?

Seem to have been alot bwtter this week other than a few naughty cupxakes! Lol. Hoping for a loss this week finally!

Good luck girls.

I have been moving furniture with dh for 4hrs as we are getting new carpet fitted tomorrow and just had new bed delivered so should of burnt some cals! lol.
I made leek and potato soup night so will have that for lunch and i have had 2 eggs fried in frylight and 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb) for brekky.Snacking on a apple now so i am being very good so far.Hope to of lost 3-4lbs on wed when i weight in xxx

Thanks everyone!
and well done to everyone this week, I finally get to know how much i weigh
tomorrow as i have found somewhere to weigh me! :happydance:
A Slimmer Sexy me starts here!!! :haha:
My OH is doing sooo brilliantly, wewent to the cinema and popcorn was like
30 odd syns, so we passed on that and justhad a diet coke.
I find it hard to snack - id of loved dried fruit to be FREE as i could have
eaten it at college on my breaks

Whats everyones favorite recipe atm?
I made "Spicy Sausage and Beans Casarole" last night from the extra easy plan book was very very yummy :)
If anyone is interested in recipe let me know

:flower:

Cmon ladies!! We are all gonna be slim sexy mommas for Christmas!!!#
I want 2 off this week!!!

Hi All, Sorry i have been AWOL for EVER :) having a hard time at the moment, but hopefully life will settle down again. Was getting all stressed out with the weight loss to TTC and all.

But i am back now, and very proud to announce a 3 stone weight loss, since starting SW in Jan 2011.

I had to set my target a little sooner than expected, due to needing surgery, but hey. it is worth it/

Yay well done stephi. I'm weighing in tonight, i want a good loss too jms after 1/2 last week :(!!

Forgot to update monday! but I lost my pound!! so now officially 1/2 stone lighter than 26th sept! now to try and lose a minimum of 6lb by xmas!!

I too have been AWOL recently and thought "oh well there's no point in visiting the thread if I'm not being good." Stupid I know. Anyway I have been fairly good since the end of last week and WI is tonight.

Stephie 3 stone since Jan that is fab. Have you any tips for us?

Well done sammi :)

I have lost 3 and a half stone since may and my advice is just stick at it, you will have good weeks and bad, losses and gains but this is a new way of life not a diet so it's the overall achievement that matters, not how long it takes or what a hilly route it goes! The fact that we are all on the journey really matters and we will get there.

I keep struggling with having bad days where I do one naughty thing so think sod it I'm going to eat EVERYTHING. Yesterday I went to asda and tried on some tops, thd 18s were too big and I had to get a 16. That feeling was sooooo good, I've not been in a 16 top for years and that good feeling lasts all day, week. And I know if I eat chocolate or whatever the good feeling will last a minute then I will feel rubbish. So I am trying to remember that feeling whenever I feel tempted. Fx that can work!!

Well done Stephi! that is fab x

Well i weighed in this morning and i have lost 3lb. Could of been better but i did have half a btl of baileys the other night an some choc as was feeling low. Hoping to lose another 3lb this wk :) going shopping tomorrow to stock up on syn free stuff as food running low now xxx

Weigh in tonight..I lost 2 and a half this week and was slimmer of the week, sooo much better than last week. I need another 2 and a half to get to 6 stone lost big fx for next week :)

I think my tip mainly would to not deny yourself anything, if your body craves (proper craves) something, then eat it, or you will become a shark on a mission and eat all the wrong things.

Also, eat plenty - 3 helpings if needed. Do not go hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->