~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

ive just got on to look how much ice gems were, ive just had 2 bags :blush: 5 syns each!! oppsie!!

I work in a call centre. Don't mind it most of the time cos good crowd and its local but loads of ppl have been moaning on FB about changes and rota's etc so im going back to a bad situation i think :-( Been off 8 days so dreading whats been happening xxx

I used to work in a callcentre hun, and I remember what the politics were like all too well. But your a lovely person, so just see it as going into work for a few laughs..Im sure the people at work love you! xxx

Aww thanks hun:blush:
Yep office politics eh? does my nut in. Don't knw why we all cant just rub along nicely and get our work done. lol. Il go in with a open mind and see what the score is. It seems to be the newbies that are moaning. Iv been there since last summer so used of the capers! haha.

Reedy- I had a piece of bone removed from my top gum and a infection cleaned out. Still got 3 stitches but one has dissolved now. Still sore an tight.

Right ladies i am off to the land of nod. Shattered and feel lil bit rubbish so gonna try get a decent sleep and see how i feel in the morning.
Nite all and sweet dreams xxx

Night Night hun..

Well Im off to get my clothes ironed for tomorrow morning for my meeting..

I feel so nervous now..wish me luck..x

Good luck ER!!!!

Jen, I love iced gems!! yummy!!!!

Well girls weighed myself this morning & I've lost 2lbs :happydance: so happy x

Good Luck ER x

AQ - ouch that sounds painful x Hope your recovering well x

oooh love ice gems x

Grrrr..... I just weighed myself (my official weigh in isnt til 5.30pm this eve) and i'm exactly the same as i was last weigh in and on monday when i weighed at home!

So annoyed! I frickin hope the scales at slimming world show some loss or I will be so depressed. I did weigh with my shoes on but they are v lightweight.

So today....

apple, pear and cup of tea for brekkie
fruit and yoghurt for lunch
spinach and ricotta pasta for dins (after weigh in)

xxx

I put on 2lbs?! WTF, I was good aswell. Dunno whats going on.

STS on my scales this morning though so not gonna worry about it too much.

xxx

Hey... I put on 2lbs at my 1st weigh in.... I was due on the next week and my group leading said its also your body adjusting... on my second weigh in i lost 3.5lb....

Just keep at it.... i feel all dishearten after i put that 2lbs on cos i had tried so hard...

xx

ER!! Come tell us how you got on! I'm excited to hear!!!

Just got back from a good workout at the gym so feeling pretty good now! I know I'm not going to lose again this week, with AF AWOL too I just think body likes being this weight and no matter how much I workouit and follow this diet I'm not going to lose.... I mean 6 lbs 1st week, 1 lb 2nd week, zilch 3rd week, I bet I put on a lb or two this week:cry:Oh and I did a pg test yesterday afternoon and it was neg (thank Fuck!:haha:) so thats that ruled out.

Todays fodder:
Breakfast: Alpen light bar, apple and banana
Lunch- Ham salad with small bit of light salad dressing (need to look up syns for that) fruit with mullerlight yog on top.
Tea tonight is SW homemade burgers and chilli wedges nom nom!

Jac I'm moving in with you, you always seem to be cooking something yummy :haha:

OT- Jac i love your hair colour.... AF still not turned up... mine arrived last week.. hate it!!

Right well i just made the creamy baileys cheesecake off the SW website... fingers crossed it turns out okies... i think next time instead of doing the base with egg and bake i will do butter n chill and then add a few more syns... (4 per serving atm)...
I am doing the Chicken tikka off the website for tea...
Lunch is just fruit and mullerlight...
Weigh in tomorrow... hopefully would of lost something after my drinking session on sat... but now the baileys is open its very tempting... maybe tomorrow a let glass after weigh in!!

xx

AF has turned up! i always gain 4lbs when im on... grrr so i doubt ill have a loss this week, ill most probley just put on the 4lb i lost last week.. xx

Keep with it jac, your eating and exercising well, so you WILL lose! Your body will catch up :thumbup: must be something in the air as I'm due on next couple of days as well so not sure how that's gunna affect my weight loss :nope:

A bit random, but I'm wondering if there's anyone here that wouldnt mind buying me some books from group meeting and possibly post them to me? I've looked in bookshops and on eBay but they're like £15 per book :nope: I know members get them heavily discounted... Is that really cheeky of me?! :lol:

Ha! Loads of us are in the same boat.... annoying AF! Grrrrr! - why do we gain, is it excess water.

Come on ER - the suspense is killing me!

Your dins sound yummy jac and well done on the gym.

And MJ - er yum!

xxx

Well I am back!!....

I loved it! I weighed less than what i thought I was, but either way I have gained weight. The consultant was really lovely. She went through my goals with me and she said they sound all realistic. My first goal is to lose 2lbs by the end of this month. Nice & easy and realistic!! I should be at goal weight by christmas, which is bloody brilliant to hear because I will be at uni in september and I will have new friends by then. Dont want to spend another christmas sitting in the house...which is what i have done for the last two years because my weight has stopped me from living my life!

I feel so geared up its untrue! Bought all the bloody books from the bookshop though, so I can share recipes galore! So far today, I have had a banana! But will be having a jacket potato in a min and will have chilli for tea. I was doing it ALL ALL wrong before which is why I gained weight! I am going to be sticking to extra easy...as my consultant said extra easy came out to make it extra easy, she said red and green days tend to confuse people. Dont they bloody just! But the extraeasy is a mixture of the two!. My consultant has lost 8 stone in one year! She is an inspiration. If she can do it, so can I.

They did slimmer of the week, and slimmer of the month today, raffles e.t.c Just a really nice mixture of people but the best thing is that the consultant is ace and I have her email and mobile number so I can text her, or whatever for support! Brilliant idea!

I went into Sainsburys on my way back, and I literally didnt want to pick up any crap food because I know I have to go back to the meeting in 7 days to be weighed! :lol:

Overall I loved it, and I am so glad I decided to stick with the SW and not do the MC anymore ! :happydance::happydance:

Just noticed this thread! I am debating wether to go back to SW . How do you all find the time to go to meetings, shop, cook plan etc with LO's!!!

I did SW in 2008 for 13 months and lost 100lb (7st 2lb) so i know it works and would really like to be back. I attempted it when LO was 3months but just got stressed about it all & cooking etc

How do you all fit it in!?

Congrats all of you on the fab weight losses by the way! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back