~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I get weighed tonight, wish me luck!

Well done everyone, fab losses!!! xxx

Hey!
Well done girls!
I get weighed on tuesday :blush:
Last tuesday i was weighed for the first time and i was
14st4lbs :cry:
I used to be 8st7lbs and i dont feel ill ever get back to a
reasonable size for me :-(
Im eating jacket potatoes at the mo as theyre all i can do
quickly without thinking about it and they are quite easy
and filling

Hows everyone?​

Hi girls :hi:

well done everyone there seems to have been some really good losses in here this week :yipee:

I lost 3lbs & got Slimmer of the Week too! :happydance:

don't be sad Applebubba :hugs: you have taken the important 1st step & you can do it if you set your mind to it hun xx

Hey girls, saw on the lunchbox ideas a chicken, bacon and potato salad. Anyone got the recipe?

I'm not following SW btw, was just having a nosey :haha:

HI, how's everyone? :flower:

I've not been on here in a while but have still been going every week and have lost 17 and a half lbs so far.

I've never yet had a week where I've gained or even stayed the same but I think this will be the week - I'm dreading it! I've had a really bad week - had chocolate twice, one macdonalds and a ham and mozarella panini in cafe Nero at the weekend :( It was mostly because I have been on :witch: and just wanted to eat bad stuff at the weekend. I've tried to be back on track since then, but I've been ill since Sunday and I've been eating stuff that has syns more than I've been eating free stuff - ie toast and cereal. Aaaargh.

I'm worried about what they will say if I've gained :haha: My friends who I go with gain on a regular basis and don't worry about it but I'm such a worrier!

i find it hard with a gain too but you have to remember it really doesn't matter, especially when you've been doing so well. nearly everyone has a gain at some point and if its a one off it doesn't matter.

good luck with getting back on track :)

i am expecting a gain tonight too as i have had a rubbish weekend and been rubbish today too :dohh:

can i be added please

extra easy
start weight: 11st 13
short term goal: 10st
long term goal: 8st 7lbs

Well I didn't gain in the end - I lost 2lbs after all that worrying! I also reached club 10 or whatever it's called, so yay!!!!! :happydance:

Just written out my diary for tomorrow. Been a while since I have done it so please tell me if it's wrong :blush:

Breakfast
- 2 eggs fried in frylight spray
- 2 grilled tomatoes
- baked beans
- mushrooms

Lunch
- Pasta
- 5x light laughing cow triangles - HEXA
- Frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)

Tea
- Jacket potato
- Baked beans
- Lettuce
- Cucumber
- Tomato

Snacks
- Mullerlight yoghurt
- 1x weetabix oaty bar
- Apple
- Banana

Does this look OK? I have tried to get in 1/3 superfree foods but as I am not having any meat today does this make it a green day? Does that mean I am allowed 2x HEXA and 2x HEXB.

Because alot of days I have no meat so should I still be classing it as EE or classing it as Green and having extra HEX's?

Hello.

I have just joined slimming world this week, Monday, and as my 1st weigh in is fast approaching im dreading it. I dont think I have managed to get to grips with this diet at all. I used to do weight watchers and found it so easy but I seem to have a mental block with this diet.

Trouble is, its the week before payday so it comes to that week where we are really having to budget and because in order to follow the plan really you need to make everything from scratch I just cant afford it. :dohh:

Like this evening I was going to make stir fry, but I find just using soy sauce too bland, and i usually buy a shop bought sauce to go in it, like the blue dragon or the schwartz easy stir fry and ive just checked the 'syn' values and they are huge.

I had 3 x crisp breads for dinner with ham and cucumber but the crisp breads alone were 1 syn each as far as I can see.

Help! :(

xx

Hi Stef

When money gets tight I tend to just make the cheapest meals I can. Here are some examples

- Rice and veg
- Rice and beans
- Pasta with laughing cow triangles melted over and veg
- Jacket potatoes with beans and a salad
- Mug shots
- Pasta n sauces

I tend to make 1 "expensive" meal a week such as spaghetti bolognese or meatballs as I just can't realistically afford it otherwise. Another cheap meal is "Rocket soup" which was posted on here ages ago. Basically it's this

400g chopped potatoes
200g shallots
160g rocket
1 litre vegetable stock

You fry the shallots in fry light until soft
add the potatoes and the stock and simmer for 15 mins
add the rocket and take off the heat
then blend

cheap and tasty =)

Hi,

i do SW in Ireland and I am on the EE plan. I love it and Imdelighted to find this thread on B&B
I started on the 7/10/2011
I weighed 13st 4 abd a half stone
I now weigh 12 9
Curent weight loss so far is 9 and a half pounds
I

Arrgh I put on half on Thurs and have had a very very very bad weekend! Am 6 pounds from target and wanted this for Xmas. I cant get back on track. Someone please help me :( x

you can do it jms :thumbup: you have done brilliantly so far & are almost at your goal so don't dwell on it... just put it behind you & move on

I had a bad week this week too & was lucky to stay the same weight coz I was sure id gained

im only 1.5lbs away from my club 10 so I need to knuckle down this week & stick to plan 100% xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->