~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

where is everyone? :shrug: its gone really quiet in here lately :( xx

We are all sitting in a corner eating chocolate :haha:

I put on 2 and a half a couple of weeks ago, then LOST 2 this week. I'm not weighing in this weds as it's my work do and I'm planning on eating 3 courses and getting well drunk :lol: but still would really like to have lost 3 when I go back....maybe a bit hopeful!!

Hopefully everyone else is doing ok. It's such a hard time of year, it's my birthday tomorrow so out to lunch today and takeaway tomorrow! Ah well, damage limitation and relax I say :) good luck everyone x

yeah its def a hard time of year

our group has been getting smaller & smaller each week

I STS last week but it was our Xmas party on sat & I got drunk :shy: then seemed to eat rubbish all day yesterday :dohh: (had over 50 syns!) :shock: & im really struggling to get back on the straight & narrow

somebody give me a pep talk or something please! xx

Hi,

i do SW in Ireland and I am on the EE plan. I love it and Imdelighted to find this thread on B&B
I started on the 7/10/2011
I weighed 13st 4 abd a half stone
I now weigh 12 9
Curent weight loss so far is 9 and a half pounds
I

Welcome :hi: xx

can i be added please

extra easy
start weight: 11st 13
short term goal: 10st
long term goal: 8st 7lbs

Hi :hi:

sorry I din't reply to all the newbies last week... I was too short on time but didn't want any of you to feel ignored

how have you been getting on? xx

Hey everyone! Well done on the losses and welcome newbies!

I have stuck to plan all week apart from Friday night (lots of beer :haha:) so am hoping for a 1.5 loss to put me back on track!

Nicky did you get back on track hun? :hugs:

Hi,

i do SW in Ireland and I am on the EE plan. I love it and Imdelighted to find this thread on B&B
I started on the 7/10/2011
I weighed 13st 4 abd a half stone
I now weigh 12 9
Curent weight loss so far is 9 and a half pounds
I

Welcome :hi: xx

lost another 2 this week and 1 the week before.... only 2 more to go til I get that stone...next weigh in is Monday-Howis everyone going to cope with xmas????? i wont be drinking so @ least there will be a few syns saved there....
does any one have any advice on speeding up a loss ??? I am stuck in a bit of a rut,,,,,sorry so many questions...:dohh:

you dont seem like you are stuck in a rut to me hun :shrug:

you are doing brilliantly so far! :thumbup:

just try to eat as much super free as you can & you will achieve the best losses xx

Hello Ladies,

May I join you?? i realise its the hardest time of the year to be dieting but a year ago I was 9st 2Ibs and now im 10st 4Ibs.

I'm on the extra easy plan and so far, absolutely loving it... Made beef in mushroom and pepper sauce yesterday with courgettes, carrots and leeks and it was AMAZING!!
My target is 8st 6Ib and I hope i get there... gut feeling says it wont begin to happen until the new year but at least ive started something proactive...

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all and wish you all the best. If you'll have me im looking forward to sharing the highs and lows with you all.

xxx

Hello Ladies,

May I join you?? i realise its the hardest time of the year to be dieting but a year ago I was 9st 2Ibs and now im 10st 4Ibs.

I'm on the extra easy plan and so far, absolutely loving it... Made beef in mushroom and pepper sauce yesterday with courgettes, carrots and leeks and it was AMAZING!!
My target is 8st 6Ib and I hope i get there... gut feeling says it wont begin to happen until the new year but at least ive started something proactive...

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all and wish you all the best. If you'll have me im looking forward to sharing the highs and lows with you all.

xxx

Hiya hun :hi: welcome aboard!

I gained 2lbs this week :dohh: but I guess it was only to be expected after going to a Xmas party on sat & getting drunk! :drunk:

back on the straight & narrow now tho! xx

Well done reiller and welcome glitter. forget it and move on nicky xx

i lost a pound a bit sad as been so good and wanted more off x

hello Ladies,

Thank you for your welcomes! I too had an xmas party, only had 3 drinks but have been good the rest of the week...

Dont worry about the 2Ib gain, blame it on water retention. :p hehe its just a hard time of year... we're all behind you though.. first weigh in on monday! eeek. :/

Has anyone any nice syn free recipes?

xxx

I reallly want some baileys, already had curry chips rice and a cupcake today :dohh:

hello Ladies,

Thank you for your welcomes! I too had an xmas party, only had 3 drinks but have been good the rest of the week...

Dont worry about the 2Ib gain, blame it on water retention. :p hehe its just a hard time of year... we're all behind you though.. first weigh in on monday! eeek. :/

Has anyone any nice syn free recipes?

xxx

Have you tried the Diet Coke Chicken? it's yummy & syn free :happydance: xx

Syn free carbonara, spag bol, chilli, tango chicken? x

tango chicken and diet coke chicken?? Really?? (Am i mad for thinking that sounds strange?)

I had my first weigh in today and I actually can not believe how much I lost!! apparently its above average for a first week, but I lost 6Ib!!! Defo sticking to this diet... i don't think ive felt hungry once yet!!!

jms, just seen your ticker! 36pounds is immense, welldone!!!! do you mind me asking how long that's taken?
Do you find that food bills are higher because of the fresh veg and leaner meats??
Also, has anyone tried that 30 day drop dvd? Ive ordered mine and i'm starting to dread its arrival. :/

Im going to go and look up the tango and coke chicken, I'm intrigued... :)

xxx

Can i join you? Just joined a class yesterday, want to lose around 20lbs for now, when i get there i will reset my target! I have done slimming world before so hopefully i will find it easier this time. Btw glitterfly, the diet coke chicken is so yummy, i thought it sounded a bit strange too but it tastes just like a barbeque sauce, even the fella thought it was yummy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->