~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome Sarah!

Gliter - well done on the 6pound thats amazing! I have lost 4 stone since beg Jan. It came off fast at first but its took me 5 months to lose this last stone and this last 6 pound is taking FOREVER LOL xx

Can i join you? Just joined a class yesterday, want to lose around 20lbs for now, when i get there i will reset my target! I have done slimming world before so hopefully i will find it easier this time. Btw glitterfly, the diet coke chicken is so yummy, i thought it sounded a bit strange too but it tastes just like a barbeque sauce, even the fella thought it was yummy!! x

Hi hun :hi:

welcome

well done Glitter :yipee: 6lbs is fab! xx

I am here. Maintained last week, hoping for same tomorrow! Gonna be a long shot tho with all the wine, cheese and Quality street I have consumed :haha:

Ooops! there is far too much temptation around at this time of year hey?

it's weigh-in for me tomorrow & im hoping for a loss coz ive gained/maintained for the past 3wks :( xx

Good luck hun! i get weighed after an all u can eat carvery...... not good lol! x

Hi girls, I managed a 4 lb loss this week :shock: after a maintain last week...and i had 3 meals out this week. I've now lost 6 st 1lb I am so pleased and am hoping to remain focused over Xmas after my madness earlier in the month!!

Happy Xmas everyone. Hope you enjoy chrimbo if you are good or not, remember quickly on quickly off. We can all get back on track in January. Xx

thanks jms :) I got weighed last thursday night after an all you can eat Chinese buffet in the Metro Center & im not kidding... I was 5lbs heavier than I was in the morning!!!! :shock:

Hi lucky :hi: wow! well done you! :happydance: xx

hi ladies can i join you? i have been trying to restart slimming world after having my dd but hasn't gone well i have gained more so really got to sort it out i have 2.5 stone to loss 1.5 from my dd and the rest i was trying to loose still from my ds!
any advise on s/w and breast feeding? i'm just hungry all time and all i want is fatty foods probably time of year too. x

I didnt go weigh in. I weighed myself after carvery and was 2 or 3 more than the morning. But I had maintained in the morning so not worried :)
Will have to go in between Xmas and New year. That will be a bad one eeeeek!

welcome levichips :hi:

as I said in the other thread... you really should join a group for the official advice on BFing

I can give you a rough idea if you're against going to group (but id need to ratch the leaflets out as my LO is quite a lot older than yours & it is different depending on how old they are iykwim?)

I lost a whopping 6lbs this week!! :wohoo: so I got my Club 10 & my 2 Stone Awards :yipee: xx

I didnt go weigh in. I weighed myself after carvery and was 2 or 3 more than the morning. But I had maintained in the morning so not worried :)
Will have to go in between Xmas and New year. That will be a bad one eeeeek!

dont blame you hun

I was the same last week but 5lbs heavier :shock:

im also dreading next week & just hoping not to gain anything... I doubt many people will even turn up to group tbh :nope: xx

6 pounds is fab hun! Even a 1 pound gain Xmas week is good i think :)

Merry Xmas lovely ladies! Have fun, but remember dont lose control! :haha:

Yeah right :rofl:

lol ive lost control already!! :dohh:

just taking the next 2 days off then getting back on track after boxing day... hopefully the damage won't be too huge!!

have a lovely Xmas everyone xx

Me too i am having 4 days doing what want then am back on it xx

:) was rather hoping to minimise the damage but if today has been anything to go by... im gonna have gained loads!! :dohh:

oh well... not to worry... whatever we gain will be off again the week later & if we can't over indulge at Xmas there's something wrong isn't there? xx

I have been TERRIBLE today and I mean bad bad bad!! Will be same tomorrow eeeeeeeeek!

Yeah I have been awful too for 4 days. Now I have belly ache so am going to be good :( I weighed myself, I've put on 6 lbs since Wednesday.!!!

dont worry Lucky :hugs: I doubt its humanly posible to gain that much "fat" in such a short space of time... most... if not all of it will be down to fluid retention coz your body is wondering what the heck is going on after you've been eating healthy for so long & all of a sudden you've changed your diet - it's like "woah WTF??" :shock:

it will settle down again after you go back to being good for a few days :) xx

Arrrgggh lost my post. I been so bad ahain. need help getting back on track! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"