~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well im flabbergasted :shock:

went to group today & had somehow only managed to gain half a lb :yipee: was totally expecting at least 4+ after how much rubbish i've eaten! was only supposed to be taking 2 days off but i've been bad for at least 5 days this week!

back on plan now & hoping for a loss next week :) xx

Thats brill nicky well done! i gained a pound so i am ok with that too! just had a vottle of wine and bag of chips lol xx

Thats fab Nicky :happydance:

I haven't been on for a while as i was trying to take my mind off TTC issues but have decided i'm coming back on for slimming support.

I haven't really done much with my time off and haven't really been dieting. Back on it now though as i have a special dress to fit into in 6 months :)

I haven't weighed myself recently so don't know what i currently weigh. Will do it at the weekend and update.

I have a dress fitting at the end of Jan so i'm focusing on that as my weight lose goal

Hope all you lovely ladies had a fab xmas and have a good 2012 :) xx

hello again girlies!!

Sorry i havent been here in a while... Christmas was a bit of a nightmare... I might have put on 1Ib. Ooops! ha

back on it now.. Does anyone have the diet coke chicken recipe?

welldone Nicky, JMS and everyone else who restrained over xmas.. VERY impressed.. I was a pig but did that 30day shred dvd to try to shift some...

How is everyone feeling at the moment? motivated for 2012???

xx

i'm feeling very motivated, had my weigh in today and have lots 4lb! was made up. hope everone getting on ok x

Hey
Sorry i have been distant
was 3lbs off of losing 1 Stone just before Christmas haha!
Now? who knows Lol

Hey girls I was in here last year but I'm now back for some recipe hints and tips! Looking to lose 6stone and I think I have finally had that switch in my ehad where this time its for real. Usually I'm pretty cynical thinking I can never lose that much but I'm gunna give it a bloody good go! Anyone in her with similar goal?

Hey Amy! Welcome over! I have lost 4 stone on SW in a year :) its so great. I need help getting back on track after Xmas and missed tonights weigh in and now have a vodka in hand but as of tomorrow AM ON IT!!!! I need to get another 10 pound off for wedding. You have me on FB if you want anything just message me I got loads of recipes.

:hugs: everyone :)

Thanks Jade. Well done on your weightloss. Hope I can follow on in your footsteps. I printed of a heap load of recipes from the site last night and have made my self a folder :rofl:

I'm in work today, had a banana for breakfast. Mugshot for lunch and as snacks i have 2 satsumas, a hartleys jelly pot & a shape yoghurt so by 6.30pm I will be syn free. Also having a syn free dinner tonight which will be chicken breast, savoury rice & corn on the cob so I'm looking on a syn free day :shock: so proud haha I think I may of gone over my syns yesterday though (I resorted to calorie counting yesterday instead and was on target for the day but over syns :s )

I was terrible yesteryda but officially back on it today!

I made syn free chilli and rice earlier for tea tonight with mince, spicy 3 bean salad, beans, onion, chilli, peppers, mushrooms, garlic and passata so its loaded with superspeed too :)
Had porridge, candarel and cinnamon for breakfast
Lunch, jackep potato massive salad with a bit of oil, herbs and feta cheese plus 2 boiled eggs and a ww yoghurt. Trying to stick to 5 syns today. Have been aving 15 a day for ages and weight loss has stalled.
I want 2 off this week!

Hi girls.
Sorry i have been MIA for so long. Christmas was very hard as 1st one without my lovely mum so gained some lbs over the festive season due to drink an comfort foods.
We are hoping to start IVF again end of Feb tho so need to lose almost 2 stones for my BMI to be under 30 so need to be really strict from now on. Back on plan from tomorrow as bought latest sw magazine an have stocked up on syn free/low syn stuff an just need a few more bits tomorrow. Hoping to lose 5lb in my 1st wk. I will be getting weighed at home every sat morning as i dont attend class anymore but would love the support here again as helped so much last time xxx

:hugs:AQ

I've been lurking for a while too, def def def making a fresh star from mon!

Hope everybody's ok x

:hug: AfricaQueen.

Just had my first weigh in at boots. I have lost 5lb this week depsite a very boozy NYE & a recreation of Christmas day on New Years day. I have also been for a meal & had a chippy :shock: However, I have been using my fitness pal too and even the free foods I have been eating, I've been calorie counting and keeping them under 1300, I think that helped alot :)

Well done Amy-Lea!

AQ :hugs:

I really want 2 off this week.

100% on plan yesterday and today too but using quite a few syns on wine. I need it!
Just had SW chips, steak, fried egg, greek feta salad, fried mushrooms and onion. NOMNOM! And all FREE :)

Haven't been on here much (dieting thread or BnB at all really) since I went back to work in April. Still got about 20lbs to lose but calorie counting alone isn't cutting it - there's no determination or willpower - I get so bored of counting calories and logging every single thing that passes my lips!

So, time to get back on SW, I'm even going to try Extra Easy. I always used to do Green days because I'm not too keen on meat, but LO is a meat fiend so I have to cook and eat it now.

I'm going to start and weigh-in on Monday. May be a bit wobbly to start with as I won't be going to classes (OH works shifts so can't do some nights, plus very hard to fit in in around working full time, LO, going to the gym - try to go at least twice a week, and making cakes - my side-job :wink:)

Is someone going to start a new thread for 2012?

WELL DONE Amy Lea! that is fab! keep it up x

Hi to everyone else. I have been crap. Was a stupid day to start a diet really, a saturday when we were visiting friends and went to maccys... lol.
So going to have a few treats tomorrow and get weighed monday morning and get back on plan. I need to amend my ticker as i have gained weight since this was last updated and i want to reflect my true weight. I have booked to go to Benidorm end of April with 10 of the girls for a long wkend so have that to look good for and obviously the most important thing is to get BMI below 30 for our 2nd IVF cycle :) xxx

I also have a long weekend in benidorm with a helluva lotta skinny minnies.

I also have a long weekend in benidorm with a helluva lotta skinny minnies.

Aww really? when do u go there? the women im going with are not all skinny minnies luckily! lol. Il of lost weight by end of April anyway so not too bothered just looking forward to the break away and some sunshine:thumbup:

Well i was in work all day an boredom ate as was very quiet so im writing a menu plan as we speak and im weighing in tomorrow an sticking to plan. I have just made rice with chicken, spinach and a home made syn free chilli tomato sauce for work tomorrow and im going to stock up on fruit an veg on my lunch break. I CAN DO THIS!:thumbup: xxx

Nice one Africa! I find meal planning really works for me coz then i know exactly what i need for the days meals so stops any indecision which always results in me choosing something quick and easy and not slimming world friendly. Helps with my budget too coz then i buy just what i need rather than buy stuff that will probably be in my freezer for a year lol

Ive been mega good since xmas day but havent had chance to weigh myself so im hoping for a good one. Im goin to my mums tonight and she has some scales so ill weigh myself later :) xx

GL Lisa! hope u have a good loss. I am dreading WI tomorrow morning! i will update my ticker then as i know for a fact i have gained lots over xmas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->