~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Awww that's so great! You'll be at your target in no time xx

Thanks hun..

And Rihanna 100lbs thats an amazing weight loss! Ive only just started with the meetings today but i have decided that when I go to college on Monday & Tuesday I am going to make the dinners in the morning..:wacko: By the time I get home I am so knackered, and I have to get Abigail, bathed and fed and do my homework. So organisation, and preparation is the key I think. xx

Eternal Rose i guess we are about the same weight now, you are so motivated to do this its making me motivated. I am going to talk to OH tonight and see what he thinks about me going back. He stresses me out by saying he doesnt like SW food!!

Hes a junk food addict!

Well done ER - glad ur excited! EE is the way to go.

Rihanna - wow that was an amazing loss.... hoping i can lose 2.5 stone by summer. Which wil make me 10.5 stone. SW now do extra easy which means u combine your red and green days. There are 1000s of recipes which take mins to prepare and cook, and are suitable for all the family. As to time to attend meetings, i go on a wed eve at 5.30pm i prepare a quick dins which lo has before we go if im taking her along or while im gone if she is staying, and i eat mine on return. my full meeting including group take an hr, or if i just stay for weigh in it takes 10 mins. or u can join online, or not at all and ask advice on how it works on here. though i think the meetings make u stick to it. how much do u want to lose.... xxx

as to ur other half.... if he doesnt eat it he goes hungry... lol! x

Eternal Rose i guess we are about the same weight now, you are so motivated to do this its making me motivated. I am going to talk to OH tonight and see what he thinks about me going back. He stresses me out by saying he doesnt like SW food!!

Hes a junk food addict!

Hun, I would definately reccomend joining a group and buying the lovely cookbooks. Some of those dishes are just yum yum! Like chicken casserole e.t.c and he can still have burger and chips just the healthy sort. If you tell him he can have burger and chips and beans still he will be sold! :lol: Start hun, we can be weight loss buddies xx

yep things have changed on sw.... fry ups, chilli, curry, chinese, roasts, burgers..... whats not to like! x

it. how much do u want to lose.... xxx

as to ur other half.... if he doesnt eat it he goes hungry... lol! x

Yes i should tell him if you dont like it makeyour own!

I want to loose 3stone this time x.x

Oh i would love that! I will speak to OH tonight and update!xxx

Yep thats the way forward, bet he eats it then lol! Even my lo loves it, and she is only 15 months .... I just add fat to hers.

Same as me to lose then or thereabouts.... Im struggling to choose a target .... just gonna see how i look and feel. I have a medium frame and dont want to get too skinny! xxx

Yeah see how you go, you might wake up one day look in the mirror and go ''yeah thats it!!''

LOL

I'm so tempted to go to the classes but my nearest one i didnt like :-( they didnt make me feel very welcome tbh, kept making snidey comments behind my back about how I shouldnt be there because I wasnt fat enough!!!!

I'm so tempted to go to the classes but my nearest one i didnt like :-( they didnt make me feel very welcome tbh, kept making snidey comments behind my back about how I shouldnt be there because I wasnt fat enough!!!!

Really? Thats disgraceful..my consultant said you can join even if you only have 7lbs to lose! Is there not any groups a bit further away...there is 5 in my area..xxx

I wish there was more groups near me too. there is only one in the day time. ( It would be hard for me to go at night) and its 10miles away. I feel like i have been so many times people think ''oh here she is....she got fat again!''

I wish there was more groups near me too. there is only one in the day time. ( It would be hard for me to go at night) and its 10miles away. I feel like i have been so many times people think ''oh here she is....she got fat again!''

Everyone in the group is in the same boat as you... so dont worry... :thumbup:

ER- glad you liked your group... my group is alrite its made easier cos i go with my dad, uncle and his GF... i wouldnt be brave enough to go alone... You sound very busy... my group leader lost 5 stones in 9months i think... it does make you believe in it more with all the stories and proof you see...

Well my cheesecake looks set.. but not having it till later so it got another 3 hours at least...

xx

glad you loved your class ER! Will def check them out if I'm not successful on my own, so far so good though! I don't actually miss my 'old' eating habits anyway :shrug: I havent had any choc or crisps in over a week and don't feel like I NEED some IYKWIM?
I want to lose the bulkof my weight by mid june so I need to lose about 2lbs a week, totally doable :)

I need your help! i'm in need of New york cheese cake and i wanted to know how many syns are in it?

i was thinking of getting hubby to get me the 2 slice pot u can get from Tesco!!

help how many syns are in each slice ?

xxx

12 syns in each slice hun. Is it really worth it?

eta - its actually more than that (I was looking at per slice of the igger cake). For a slice of the twin packet one is 18.5syns.

where do u get all this info from? i really need some lol i might have some i been good and lost another 4lbs lastweek so i think i will get some i think :) xx

If you cant find the specific syn on your syn list then just find out calories in the food and 20 cals = 1syn. 370 cals = 18.5 syns

i think i going to be really naughty and have it :) i think i deserve it plus AF came after waiting 97 days and i feel abit low and need cheering up! i have only had 6 syns today so not to bad and i having steak and mash 4 tea so will be yum :) xx

Hi girls :)

Rihanna- welcome and what a fab loss you have had in the past!

ER- Yaaay i am soo glad u loved class and that you are going to do EE :)

Well girls its deffo Week of the witch on here! i am due on tomorrow aswell! lol. I am already 2lb worse off! probs the meal didnt help plus water retention :-(
Not due to be weighed till fri but doubt il lose this wk tbh.
Really pissed off with work today. They keep pulling me up on my toilet breaks as i have been exceeding them due to a weak bladder since my operations and they said they will be giving me a warning if it carries on or i will have to get a dr letter! so fed up.
Cnt help it if i need a piss and for £6 ph im not gonna sit there squirming an end up with a bloody urinary tract infection!!

I am making beef stew for tea. Just had a packet of iced gems and a mini bounty im so fed up and hormonal :-(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->