~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on your losses girls, you have all done fab! I cannot wait to get started next week!!

Nicky that pic is gross :sick:

x

:lol: I agree but it helps put things into perspective when somebody is thinking they've "only lost 1lb" :thumbup: xx

Definately!! Imagine that coming off your arse :) Id need about 10 of those to come off mine :rofl: xx

Well first weigh in completed.... I lost 7lbs!! :D Thrilled to bits!!!

OMG that is amazing!! Can ya believe u can lose that much eating the amount you do :) its a fab diet!!

Congratulations hun :wohoo: xx

Thanks hun... and no way...I ate loads!!! It's awesome!!! I LOVE this diet!!

WELL DONE Cath! That is a amazing loss :)

Hi girls. Glad most of us are being good, as i have had a BAD diet day... felt depressed and ended up having... a big mac, 4 chicken nuggets with bbq sauce and half a strawberry milkshake... Eeeeek. I was purely comfort eating. I have made a pasta n sauce for work an taking a muller light and fruit. I am deffo back on track tomorrow. After todays lame efforts i am now thinking il be lucky to lose 3lb this wk. I will up my exercise from tomorrow too by going up and down stairs in work and taking a walk on my lunch hour to try and minimise the maccies effect! lol xxx

Well done on your losses girls, you have all done fab! I cannot wait to get started next week!!

Nicky that pic is gross :sick:

x

:lol: I agree but it helps put things into perspective when somebody is thinking they've "only lost 1lb" :thumbup: xx

True story! I would love to see a whole pile of that next to me on the scales when I weigh in lol!

Well done Cath, thats a fab loss!

x

Another 3lbs off for me this week! :wohoo: im chuffed to bits!! :wohoo:

how is everyone else getting on? xx

Thanks ladies! :kiss:

AfricaQueen... sorry you had a bad day... but it's just one bad day... hope the rest of your week is good hun! :thumbup:

Nicky that is fab! WOW... you've lost over 30lbs!!! That is brilliant! I can't wait till I've reached that loss!! You're inspirational hun! How long has it taken you??

Thanks Cath :friends:

I started on the 1st September so it's 21 weeks I think?

I still have a very long way to go but i've never been more determined & in 6 months from now people are hardly gonna recognise me :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies hope your all doing great! I lost half last week! Thats good for me as I have not lost in months! 1/2 pound to target now! Which I have changed as the other 6 pound is unrealistic x

:wave: Can I join in?! Done SW before I got pregnant and was very successful but 3-4 stone later :roll: Starting Monday!

Well done Jade! You're looking stunning hun, I think another 1/2 lb is super idea.. you need to change your ticker! :D

Hi Blah! Congrats on little Roman, he's a cutie! :cloud9: Good luck with slimming world on Monday!

Had a good few days mostly. I think next week I wont buy hifi bars! I just want to eat more than one at a time.. so if I don't get them.. .I can't eat them! :haha:

A good and cheaper alternative to hi fi bars are alpen lights hun. U can have 2 and they are cheaper xx

i lived on alpen lught bars. im sure they count as a heb?

Yup u can have 2 as a B. I like them for my brekkie and cut 1 of them into ickle bits with a chopped banana and pour muller light on :) yum!! :) xx

LOL.. do you know... I've never thought of eating them in any way other than munching as a bar! :rofl:

Thanks for the tips!

I got the tape measure out last night & have lost 9.5 inches so far from my bust/waist/hips since starting SW :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->