~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Nicky :happydance:

It's great when it comes off on the scales but even better when you lose inches and your clothes start feeling good xxx

Nicky that well good, I've lost 3lb this week shock as had shocking weekend hopefully will carry on x
questions I have chicken for tea any ideas what can do with it? X

I really want to try that dh won't though gonna do it one night for myself. X

Well done Nicky that's awesome. Levi I normally grill my chicken on the Forman :) boring, but it comes out so juicy :)

Just got back from SW and i've lost 2.5lbs this week so 7lbs in 2 weeks. I'm a very happy bunny :bunny: xxx

well done on the wieght loss everyone.

i have just got back and lost 2.5 lbs, so 9lb in three weigh ins

Wow! everyone has had fab losses this week! :yipee: well done girls! we're gonna be a bunch of skinny minnies before we know it!! :happydance:

I had Diet Coke Chicken for tea tonight & it was lush!

one of my favourite recipes is Sticky Chicken on a bed of salad with SW chips...

its really easy to make & tastes gorge!!

3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp honey
4 Chicken breasts cut into bite size chunks

mix marinade together in a bowl then stir in chicken & leave in fridge for a couple of hours (longer if possible)

chuck it in a wok on a high heat & allow all liquid to reduce stirring often (takes about 15 mins) :munch:

highly recommended :thumbup: xx

WELL DONE to Lisa, Nicky and Dawn on FAB losses!

Welcome to Blah and hi to everyone else x

AFM- I have been so crap ladies! felt really down this wk and comfort ate a few times so no surprise to see i have STS today :( i went out before and bought a load of fruit and veg tho and getting more healthy stuff tomorrow. Stuck to plan today as got go ahead for starting 2nd ivf cycle end of feb so very excited and nervous an need to shed as much weight as poss to maximise chances of success so here i go! AF is here an being terrible so be able to exercise more when i get rid of af as very heavy and painful right now xxx

great news on getting the go ahead for next month AQ :yipee:

im sure it will inspire you to stick to plan & you'll do brilliantly next week :thumbup: xx

Thanks for having such faith in me Nicky ;-) i CAN do this for our future family! :)

Iv had a shape zero yogurt and a banana for brekky and im gonna make chicken pasta for lunch then grilled lamb chops with sweet potato an veg for tea. Il snack on blueberries today as bought a load last nite on offer in aldi for 59p a pack! :)

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Great news you start your 2nd go soon. I have just been for my app and i also will be starting at the end of this month if you fancy an IVF buddy :) xxx

well done on the losses girls :D

What do you guys have for snacks? I am always peckish in between meals :shrug:

I try not to have snacks but if im peckish lately ive been munching on raw carrots (boring I know :lol: ) or those coconut muller lights

another good one is Activia intensely creamy yoghurts (only 2.5 syns) they are really thick & creamy so quite filling & taste like they would be really bad for you iykwim? yummy! xx

Lisa- YES i fancy a IVF and diet buddy! ha. Made up for us both. When do u start an long or short protocol?? x

I have been good again today. Made syn free fish pie for tea an its cooking as we speak an smells fab. Gonna have it with veg followed by blueberries for dessert :)
Going shopping to st helens with my dad tomorrow an we are having lunch out so will either have steak an jacket spud or chinese and go for foo yung wit boiled rice. Will be doing lots of walking too so its all good xxx

Long Protocol for me

Well done for being good today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back