~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I did long protocol last cycle but had such a poor response(2 eggs but managed to get 1 perfect embie to transfer just not a sticky sadly) thats why we are doing short protocol as its recommended for women with low ovarian reserve. Praying it does the trick.
Back on the plan big time from now as want to be as healthy as i can be for pregnancy. Hows that for pma? ;-) xxx

Im right there with u hunnie :) i had zero will power before but now whenever there is buns or chocolate going round the office i just think 'pfft id rather have a baby thanks'

I need to lose a bit of weight too coz my wedding dress fits nicely at the mo so need to to be alittle loose to allow for a growing bump :) xxx

Aww hun IVF and a wedding! you are a busy bee! lol. All stressful as been through both. Planned our wedding from scratch pretty much on my own with a lil help from my mum and IVF not long ago. Both most stressful things you can do so we do well sticking to the plan majority of the time ;-) xxx

Good luck with the IVF ladies! :hugs:

I'm nervous about tomorrow! I climbed on the scales tonight and I know I shouldn't but I was a lb heavier than my weigh in! :shock: I know I lost 7lb's last week, but I've still been super good this week... only thing that I felt bad about was eating my hifi bars early on in the week and maxing my syns in the first few days... but otherwise... I've even switched to skimmed milk and been walking in the freeing cold evening's twice! :(

I just need to remember I have a long way to go and it will come off if I stick to it!

*sigh*

Dont worry Cath - weight can fluctuate quite a lot during the day depending on what you've eaten/water retention etc...

not too long ago I was weighing 5lbs heavier at my evening weigh-in than id been weighing that morning!! :shock: but I didn't let it get to me coz I knew it wasn't humanly possible to gain that much actual fat in one day & it was back again off the following day as I suspected :) xx

Yeah I'm always 4lb heavier in evening I think morning weight is your true weight I don't go to classes but weigh myself every Monday morning I put 2lb on just from breakfast x

I agree with weight going up an down during the wk.
I have been good and stuck to plan 100% since monday and hopped on scales today to see i still weight the same as monday?! i wonder if there is a point during the wk that the loss shows? best had! need to shift this flab asap and i have been really good. Even went for a chinese and had boiled rice with foo yung an broccli and some prawns an salad whilst my dad had sticky ribs and sweet an sour chicken etc! lol so i was good xxx

Hey ladies hope your all well? Had half a week good and half bad so hoping for a maintain! If I can just get a bloody pound off its free from then on :dohh:
I love Alpen light and Hi fis and have 2 most days :) xx

BTW some days I weigh 6 pound more than other :shock:

FX for the maintain JMS

Ive just had the SW lasagne for tea and it was yum. My OH is allergic to anything healthy and actually 'mmmim loving this!!' :) Result!!! :happydance: xxx

Mmmm sounds yummy Lisa! Jealous now could just eat lasagne :)x

good luck jms

well done AQ & yum sounds great Lisa! I havent tried the lasagne yet so might have to give it a go?

we had sticky chicken with a huge salad & piri piri chips tonight :munch: xx

Thanks hun! Mmmmm piri piri chips sound lush

I have a real bad choco craving tonight and I get weighed tomorrow :(

hi ,

we had the spicy mince and cous cous, really simple to make (took 15 mins to cook) and was lush :)

Evening ladies!

Hope for a good result for you tomorrow Jade! xx

I lost 1/2 a pound today!! It's better than maintaining, better than gaining... so I can't really complain! :haha:

I've been on it for 3 days now and so far so good! Usually I give up either in the first few days or after about 4-5 weeks :dohh: Im not giving up this time though. My goal is to be able to look good in coloured jeans by the summer time :D Desp for a pair of peachy pink ones but defo NOT with these thighs :(

I agree with weight going up an down during the wk.
I have been good and stuck to plan 100% since monday and hopped on scales today to see i still weight the same as monday?! i wonder if there is a point during the wk that the loss shows? best had! need to shift this flab asap and i have been really good. Even went for a chinese and had boiled rice with foo yung an broccli and some prawns an salad whilst my dad had sticky ribs and sweet an sour chicken etc! lol so i was good xxx

My scales don't register every .1lb i lose IYKWIM? So sometimes the loss doesnt show until i've lost half a lb.

That's a nice goal Blah! I'm sure you can do it hun! :thumbup:

Thanks Lisa! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"