~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Can't remember if congratulated you Dawn... :yipee: wonderful news hun!

Fabulous news Jade!!! :dance: you are my inspiration! :thumbup: I'm so looking forward to what I'll be weight wise and fitness wise at your wedding!

Not only am I Jade's wedding photographer... but the day after it I'm doing my first triathlon.. so hoping I'll be slim and fit by then! :D

Been doing okay this week, sticking well within my syns apart from yesterday... but it was my birthday so I had a glass of wine and a small (very small) slice of cheesecake.

Tonight I made a roast chicken with steamed carrots, brocolli, butternut and then potatoes baked with garlic and herbs sprayed with fry light! Plus gravy giving it a 2 syn value! :dance:

So yummy!!

I need to be really good in the next few days as I'd love another good loss as 1/2lb last week was not what I was hoping for.

Hope you are all good!

Happy belated birthday Cath :) x

Hi to everyone else and GL to all of us that get weighed tomorrow.
I am really hoping for at least 3lb off if not more as i have been good overall.
xxx

i was at my mums for dinner and she made me a chicken burger. I said no roll and removed all the coating but idk how many syns it was :dohh: I had it with couscous which i syned as 1 and sugar snap peas nom nom Had a free day other than that :thumbup:

WI tomorrow :eek:

good luck at weigh in tomorrow, sounds like you ladies have been good! :thumbup:

Morning ladies.
I lost 2lbs :( not happy at all as put a lot of effort in all wk and needed it to be more.
Glad its 2lbs off though. I have not been the loo properly(tmi sorry,lol) for over 2 days so wondering if this can affect things?? ah well iv got my syn allowence back today and i will be using them very sparingly as i really need to see 4lbs off next wk.
Hope everyone has a good diet week and good losses today xxx

well done aq :hugs: 2lbs is still a good loss hun! You only have 20lbs to go so even with 2lbs a week thats only 10 weeks til goal ;o

I've just weighed in and lost 5.4lbs so very pleased :D I have stupid AF back already too, wah.

Wooooooot! :yipee: Well done on the losses ladies! :thumbup: Some great numbers there! 2lb's is a decent number AQ... :hugs: Good luck for this week!

Well done ladies those are fab losses!! :happydance:

I have weigh in at lunchtime today and have been really good so was expecting a loss but i have woke up today feeling a little bit bloated and frumpy so i don't really know what to expect now :shrug: xxx

Thanks girls. 2lb is not good for me tho as need to have lost most of this 20lb within 4.5wks... as thats when IVF starts so normally a decent loss but not in my situation im afraid. I will pull my finger out even more so this wk an try eat as much ss foods as poss an aim for 4-5lb loss next weigh in :)

Well done Blah! thats a fab loss! How did everyone else get on? xxx

well done AQ & blah!

Lisa how did you get on?

my weigh-in isnt until thursday night so im desperately trying to be good after my alcohol fueled weekend xx

I lost 1.5lb this week. I was expecting more than this before today but i woke up feeling mega bloated and frumpy so im happy with that :)

Im aiming for an average of 2lb a week so 8.5lbs in 3 weeks is exceeding my targets so far so im happy. Had a curry buffet treat tonight but im goin to be mega good this week and have 3 spinning sessions booked in so im hoping for at least a 2lb loss next week xxx

Well done Lisa and Dawn :yipee:

I had a day of eating soup yesterday as I'm full of cold! Weigh in tomorrow night! xx

Good luck Nicky.. you can do it :thumbup:

I'm gonna have a soup making marathon tonight when i get in from work and gym :) I love a nice big bowl of soup on cold days :) xxx

How you all doing?

I had a complete binge out this weekend, was sooooo bad! Trying to be extra good all week now dont want to start plonking it back on!

Flexible syns my lovely!! :) Just make sure you are good this week and it shouldn't do too much damage :)

I'm doing fab!! Seem to have developed motivation that is sticking around this time xxx

Hey ladies! I'm starting slimming world tonight :) done my healthy shop with my fry light etc lol... Any tips or advice please? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->