~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Yup those ones. They are really hard to get hold of around us because all the SW ladies keep going and buying them all. One lady in my class bought 40!! No fair!! :( xx

40 :shock:... how is she going to eat all of them? I ordered two in my tesco online delivery.

My consultant alsosaid that if you put a curry oxo cube in the coconut ones they taste like korma :) Im trying that are the weekend :) xx

Sorry to bug you ladies with ANOTHER question but I was wondering if any of you know the syn value in sushi? Is it likely to be high?

X

ETA its ok I found it - 4 syns and it was yummy!

Hello ladies can I join you? I finally but the bullet and joined tonight and am really positive but a bit nervous about this, only cos I so want to lose weight. I'll be so upset if I don't.

Any tips would be useful but I'm sure I'll pick up as I go along.
I think I'm going to try extra easy, but can't believe I can eat all this stuff

Leash...thanks for posting about the sushi... sorry I have no clue so couldn't have helped. What was the 4 points for? How much sushi?

Welcome Fifi! I'm new too... only been about 3 weeks now! If you go back a page I think you may see my tips for Leash, but basically I cut out sugar/bread/marg and it's doing me wonders! It's been very easy to cut them out too... I don't miss it at all! :D You'll soon find your feet with the diet and make it work for you! There are loads of useful resources.... here's a good recipe forum best of luck hun and hope you find it easy to follow! x

Hi Danielle... welcome hun! :hi:

All the best with your weight loss journey. See post above ^^^ for what's working for me so far! :D x

Welcome fifi & danielle :hi:

Mint muller lights....................? where can I get some of those??? ive never even heard of them :dohh:

well ladies I lost 2lbs this week!! :wohoo: xx

Think its going to take some time getting my head round not having to weigh and track everything, but hopefully tomorrow my sone will let me have a decent read of website

Thanks for the welcome ladies
Right is this ok. Aiming for extra easy day
2 weetabix and milk for brekkie with grapes ( not much in til I stock up today now I know what I can eat!!)
So I've had all extras so anything else has to be a free food or points

Does that sound ok??

Nicky that's fabulous!! :dance: you must be pleased after having the weekend that you did! :thumbup: well done chick!!

Fifi.. that's great hun. I normally have weetabix for breakfast and then fill up on free stuff the rest of the day. My syn's are normally a couple for salad cream I have on my salads or a low cal hot choc in the evenings! :D

I get the SW magazines and try some of their recipes, it makes the diet very interesting and hubby loves all the new recipes we're having! :D

Well done Nicky, thats fab!! :happydance:

Welcome Fifi and Danielle :flower: I only joined SW on Monday and I have been a WW queen for god knows how many years but I am absoloutely loving SW! I keep questioning whether I should really be eating as much as I should and then I check my books/online to make sure I am not making a mistake lol! I am currently tucking into scrambled egg, lean bacon, mushrooms and beans (yes, same as yesterday morning but was delish). If I did WW and pointed up what was on my plate I would prob be at least half way through my daily points!

Mummycat, the sushi was a 208g pack from Sainsburys. They do a veg sushi and a fish sushi, I had the fish one (salmon, tuna, peppers etc). Very tasty!

x

Well done nicky thats a fab loss :)

Welcome Fifi :hi: xx

Thanks hun... that's awesome that it's only 4 syn points!

I had a rough day yesterday with the toddler and turned to chocolate with my one cup of hot coffee I managed to consume! I had 2 mini creme eggs for a total syn value of 5! They're 2.5 each. Those were the only syns I had all day. I still felt guilty for eating the chocolate though! :rofl:

Mummycat you prob felt guilty cos you grabbed and ate the
Rather than thinking if you really wanted them. Don't feel bad you were still well within your syns. I'm intending on putting some flake bars in the freezer for treats occasionally, a freind said that works well as as they are harder to eat she enjoys them more.

Leash Im stocking up later and planning on just that tomorrow for brunch. I too am a ww queen so find it hard to believe i can just eat!!! I'll k ow if I'm doing it right next week I guess

thought I would let you know my start/short term goal/long term goal etc
Starting weight - 16st10
Short-term goal - 15st1
long-term goal - 12st6
current weight - 16st10

Fifi you're right! It's exactly why! :)

Danielle, that's awesome. I'm now 16st 9lb's... I started 3 weeks ago at 17st 5.5lbs.... so we are very close in weight :thumbup: 15st 9.5lbs is my 10%.. so that's my first goal :)

when I started dieting I was 18st6 but I lost weight using weight watchers, just gained, gained, gained since xmas so thought I would swop and give SW ago. Just filling diary in for the day and can't believe how much i can eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->