~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

wow... you've done brilliantly!!! :thumbup: hope SW works nicely for you xx

I'm the same ladies. 17 st 6 last night at first weigh in so we are all about the same. Good luck to us all. Let's go for it. Well done on the losses you have already had, I'm hoping to match them

im also in the same weight bracket (currently 16.13) so its reassuring that others have a similar amount to lose :) xx

How cool that there are a bunch of us around the same weight :thumbup: we'll all be skinny minnies before long :)

you have super human will power :thumbup: Well done hun... how do you feel? Does the feeling of saying no beat the feeling of eating one?? :)

Yeah I think it does cos im proud of myself for saying no specially when
My freind said she made them for me!!

rice is free on EE day? but what rice? is it any rice, as i'v just had tilda with my dinner

I think if it's dry rice you cook it's free but if it's ready made in a pouch it has points, have a look in the syns online section. It's not loads tho

Woo hoo. I've just refused chocolate brownie!!!!

Well done! My OH keeps stuffing his face with Creme Egg ice cream and I am not even flinching :thumbup: I have told him he can eat whatever he likes around me, I shall not cave in lol!

I am attempting the syn free chips tonight so wish me luck. Having it with gammon and tomatoes (my mouth is watering just thinking about it).

The gammon is free as long as I cut all the fat off right?

x

I had syn free chips earlier. Yummy. I just chopped the potato skin and all like wedges. They really do work. Enjoy

I hope they do work because I have been looking forward to them ALL day!

Only used 1.5 syns today too, I am trying to keep them as low as possible for my first week!

x

Well done fifi :thumbup: great willpower!!

yeah Leash the gammon is free as long as there is no visible fat :)

not sure about minted lamb Danielle :shrug:

the lamb is free as long as it has all fat removed but any mint sauce might have syns? (not sure as I don't like lamb so have never had it minted)

SW chips/wedges are great & you can eat them till your hearts content as long as you're having a bit of salad/superfree at the same time :munch: xx

I had a crap day on wednesday! Went to my mums and had dinner there - lasagna! omg.

have reined it back in and had a few very good days :)!

I weigh less than you guys but also want to lose about 3 or 4 stone :dohh: I dunno if il manage to get down to my prepregs weight though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->