~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi girls :)

Rihanna- welcome and what a fab loss you have had in the past!

ER- Yaaay i am soo glad u loved class and that you are going to do EE :)

Well girls its deffo Week of the witch on here! i am due on tomorrow aswell! lol. I am already 2lb worse off! probs the meal didnt help plus water retention :-(
Not due to be weighed till fri but doubt il lose this wk tbh.
Really pissed off with work today. They keep pulling me up on my toilet breaks as i have been exceeding them due to a weak bladder since my operations and they said they will be giving me a warning if it carries on or i will have to get a dr letter! so fed up.
Cnt help it if i need a piss and for £6 ph im not gonna sit there squirming an end up with a bloody urinary tract infection!!

I am making beef stew for tea. Just had a packet of iced gems and a mini bounty im so fed up and hormonal :-(

xxx

Thats terrible hun.... just bloody ignore them.... fancy moaning bout your toilet breaks... some companies shock me...

Well curry was lovely and the cheesecake was lush.... only had a little slice tho...

Now stuffed waiting for the soaps to start!! xx

Ive updated my journal..but I thought I would write it here

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato - with one of those lite triangle cheese things as I had no butter so 1 syn & 25g of cheese and a big dollop of baked beans.
Dinner - Slimming World Chilli I put a dollop of tomato puree in it, and a table spoon of tomato sauce.

Snacks. Mullerlight Yoghurt, and lots of water.

Consultant said I can eat as much fat free dairy as I like so does that mean I have only had 1 syn today? How many syns in tablespoon of ketchup? xx

omg thats a disgrace u have to limit your toilet breaks :\ reminds me of school!

omg thats a disgrace u have to limit your toilet breaks :\ reminds me of school!

I know! I am still fuming now!:growlmad:

Anyone else watching the tv awards?
My stew is ready now so gonna have some of that soon.
Dreading work tomorrow now xxx

is your 25g cheese your HEA?

eta - as far as im aware the lite diaryleigh triangles are 1.5 syns each and a tbsp of ketchup is also 1.5 so you've had 3 :thumbup:

I know! I am still fuming now!:growlmad:

Anyone else watching the tv awards?
My stew is ready now so gonna have some of that soon.
Dreading work tomorrow now xxx

i've just had a sweet potato and half a jacket potato with side salad and left over bolognaise but tbh, i didnt enjoy it much as I wasnt hungry really :shrug: Gonna do my workout in about 20mins.

Well done girls I think were all doing fantastic! Bigging up the PMA!

Reedy - You can attens slimming world until you start getting underweight! How dare they. Dont worry hun if you dont NEED the meetings then im working on the info for you ... hugs xxx

AQ - thats against the law, they cannot limit toilet breaks! tell them your aware of that and contact your doctor for a note if they carry on being rediculous. Sounds like those iced gems and bounty were needed!

Anyways.. went to weigh in AND despite thinking I hadnt lost a thing I have lost 2lbs! so now lost 8lbs!

Whoop!

Todays grub....

milk in drinks (hea)
apple
melon
pear
grape
banana
shape yoghurt fat free
pineapple
spag bol (quorn mince) - tomatoes, yellow and red peppers, onion and mushroom
Hi Fi Bar (heb)

xxx

I will do my wii fit tomorrow now.
Really cba with the mood im in. Im feeling sooo much PMT! haha xxx

Well done with the loss Firstprincess!! woop woop :)

Yeah i think it maybe against the law, but il call my uncle and ask him as he is a lawyer and employment law is his specialty. I want to go in there tomorrow with legal knowledge to throw at them ;-) tbh tho i dnt like all the bad feeling, but i can play hardball if they want to. xxx

is your 25g cheese your HEA?

eta - as far as im aware the lite diaryleigh triangles are 1.5 syns each and a tbsp of ketchup is also 1.5 so you've had 3 :thumbup:

Yeah it is...ah ok...well Im within my limit. I am going to go for no more than 10 syns a day..Im so proud of myself today..:)

Big hugs africaqueen :hugs:

well done on your weight loss firstprincess.:happydance::happydance:

I hardly ever have any syns cos the 'naughty' food is when I slip up and cant limit it IYKWIM? I say 'oh il have just a tiny bit' then end up eating 50 syns worth :dohh:

that eing said, its my grandmas 80th tomorrow so there will be a buffet at hers for tea :eek: I've said Im on a diet so hope theres a wee drop SW food. If not, I'll treat myself I guess. I've been really good the last few days (since sat and my burger and chips LOL).

Ah im gonna take that stew to work for lunch tomorrow so gonna make syn free chips and have salt an vinegar and some ketchup with them! need comfort food :-(
Wish dh was here to give me a cuddle.

Does anyone retain a lot of water when af is due? xxx

FirstPrincess - Thank you so much fo doing those sheets for me x
Can someone tell me if the laughing cow light triangles are still 5 of them for a HE??

food today has been:
28g sultana bran & Milk

Grapes
3 ryvitas with 3 LC triangles & cucumber
Mullerlight

Dinner was 2 jacket spuds, with a LC triangle & loads of beans & salad was yum x
Think I'll have a sugar free jelly now - I'm addicted lol x

AQ - Thats shocking that works is limiting your toilet breaks, when you gotta pee you gotta pee!!! Hope your uncle can help x

I hardly ever have any syns cos the 'naughty' food is when I slip up and cant limit it IYKWIM? I say 'oh il have just a tiny bit' then end up eating 50 syns worth :dohh:

Yeah I see what you mean..but I find that when I deprive myself i tend to go on a binge fest and eat the whole takeaway shop...:dohh:

So what are we all planning on eating tomorrow then..

Im having..
Breakfast- 2 Weetabix from HEA and milk from HEB
Lunch - Nicoise Salad & Fat free yoghurt
Dinner - Chunky Chicken & Sausage Hotpot

Snack: a 2 finger kitkat! (I will get this kitkat! :dohh:) 5.5 syns.

I don't actually miss my 'old' eating habits anyway :shrug: I havent had any choc or crisps in over a week and don't feel like I NEED some IYKWIM?

I feel exactly the same & even though its only been a week I've never felt like this on a 'diet' before I would have cracked by now but I think something has just clicked & made me realise I dont want to look like this anymore I want to be who I used to be, I want to be a yummy mummy not a frumpy mummy!!! and I will do it with your help please girls:flower:

Think I'm going to start a journal in here so I can put donw everything I eat & also a before & after pic oh & my thinspiration pic which was taken 4 years ago x

We definately will do it.. I never felt good eating the LARGE quantity of crap I was eating before..I mean we all want our treats, but its not a treat if you eat lots of it. I can see the weight coming off and staying off which is what we all want. xx

Yep AQ defo find out the laws so u have something to throw back at them, and chippies yummy! And i think i retain water, i feel soooo bloated.

I'm proud of you too ER, you can do it!

Blah - with the workouts your doing i reckon you can treat yourself, syns are flexible so just think of it as though u have saved them up for the buffet. And happy birthday to your grandma for tomorrow!

Jen - Im good lol! how has your day been

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"