~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I'll have to look up some recipes :) ta xx

1lb over is really not bad... well done hun!

No yet tried the choc spread but have heard good things :)

https://myslimmingworld-jo.blogspot.com/2011/06/syn-free-smash-pizza.html

:)

omg galaxy and wineeee <3 why can't that be free!

Fifi and Danielle- WELL DONE on fab losses! x

Cath- Yeah i thought the meat seemed very lean. Was lovely. Croc was lightly battered tho so that was not healthy but tasty. lol x

Leash- The south african place was in Ellesmere port called 'Jambula'. I would highly recommend it but it is rather expensive for smallish portions so nice for a special occasion x

JMS- We all have off days/weeks so just get back on plan as from now and by next wk you will of lost the 2lb gain ;-) simples x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I have been a bit crap but i have tried. I have a unopened box of thorntons chocs that dh bought me for valentines day put away in cupboard and i wont be having them intill iv had my egg collection and im lying on the couch recovering watching films. lol. They are gonna be my treat. I had a salad in work yesterday and grilled lamb chops with rice an veg for tea but then got hungry around midnight an made peanut butter on toast... eeeek. Its not helping that i have a cold an feel so cold all the time either as im hungry all the time... gonna make syn free chilli con carne tonight for tea and il take some to work tomorrow as im working all wkend. Off out later to buy a few of the new mint choc muller lights. Hope they are nice xxx

whats this about chocolate philadelphia???????????? where can I get my hands on some?? :rofl:

I only lost 0.5lb which is a bit of a bummer but :witch: is currently here so maybe thats got something to do with it? :shrug:

have been doing a lot of walking lately... did 4 miles yesterday & 6 miles today so im hoping for a better loss next week (aiming for 3lbs to get my 2.5 stone award)

dont beat yourself up Jade :hugs: you have done so well! Cath is right tho... try to get to group & stay for image therapy to get yourself motivated again, I think it really does help :hugs:

AQ - I didn't like the new mint Mullerlights :nope: xx

Well done Nicky... it's still a loss hun!

I wanted to ask if the certificates change? or do you just get a 1/2 stone loss certificate each time you loss another 7lb's? Hoping I get my next certificate next week!!! :D I have to lose 2.5 lbs. I think that's a possibility. Had a brilliant first two days.... now just need another 5 like that! :haha:

no hun they change to 1 stone 2 stone 3 stone etc etc... xx

Morning! A good day on plan yesterday and swam 1.5km am pleased with myself. Though likely to undo it tonight when OH tkes me out :haha:
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh me too mummycat I have so many I can't even think about it.
I'm just hoping I can hit half a stone this week but don't think I will as I did so well last week it's bound to slow this week

So nice to see how well everyone else has done tho. Quite inspiring

Well done Jade! :thumbup: you def deserve a nice relaxing meal out with your fiance'! :D

Fifi... you can do it hun! :thumbup: Do you weigh in on Monday? Very excited for you and hope you get that first certificate! It really is very inspiring seeing all these ladies having lost loads! I see and read all the success stories and think... I'll have one of those soon... because I WILL shift this weight! :D

Well done Jade :yipee:

Fifi & Cath you'll have loads of certificates before you know it! we CAN all do it together :happydance: xx

Does anyone know am I better to have syns all the time or not. At the moment I have very few and don't feel the urge for junk so only use minimal to spice up my meals a bit.

But..... Ive a lot of weight to lose so should I try to have them now so I can cut them when I plateau, or just only have them when I need to????

I've no idea but I'm trying to think long term so I don't fail

I find if i use my syns daily i dont lose much but if i have a blow out night like a takeaway after weigh in and then hardly use them on the other days i lose more. Weird!!

JMS have u got the recipe for the super speed soup? I used to make it but lost the recipe. Is it the one with the beans? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->