~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thanks girls x

Cath- How did WI go? x

Leash- I am surprised im losing 2lbs most wks tbh as my head is not in the zone at the moment. lol. I really need to try harder. You are doing well x

Hi to everyone else x

Well last nights meal was amazing! we had crocodile, springbok , ostrich, squid and lots of other goodies followed by stunning desserts of mini cakes and washed down with wine so all good! ha. I am hoping for a 3-4lb loss by mon but i think 2lb is more realistic after that lot! ha xxx

1lb down for me! as I suspected! Got an SAS log so I can sort out some habits that are creeping back in!!!

Made a plan with a friend to take our kiddies to Whipsnade zoo (around the corner) after Lottie and her son have their socatots class on Monday! We're both at SW so going to make a syn free picnic for us! :D

I need to get out and walk more!!!

Good luck tomorrow Danielle! Hope you all feel better soon! Your poor family are really having a tough time!

AQ... you ate bokkie? :) it's a very lean meat! So is ostrich... not sure about croc though...cos I've never had it! :haha:

I had my first weigh in and lost 5.5 lbs. I'm so pleased with this and it's spurred me on and given me a real boost to continue trying hard. I know next week won't be as good but seeing how you other ladies have done is a real help.

Goal for this week?? Lots of walking with pram

Well done Fifi - thats fab!! Its good to have a decent loss in the first week as you feel like you are well on your way then!

And Nicky well done to you, 1lb is great! How did you know you had lost 1lb? Do you weigh yourself at home or can you just guess? I never have any idea what I have lost!

AQ - we all have spells where we aren't really 'in the zone' but if you can lose 2lbs when you feel like that then I would say thats fab! All those meats sound amazing, where did you have all that? My ex OH and I used to go to a restaurant on Smithdown Rd called Mustard and they used to have things like that (I only got as far as trying Kangaroo meat though lol).

I am planning a trip to the gym today for the first time in AGES so wish me luck!

x

5lb loss for me :) finally below the weight iv been stuck at for over a month! Usually on weighin day is have a treat but after yesturday I don't think I will this week. Going to cook my fave meal at dinner for my parents, and its syn free :) then got some salad and chicke. That needs using so chicken kebabs and salad for tea :)

woo 5lbs is fab :D didn't do as much damage as you thought! hope your lo gets well soon :)

thats quite an exotic meal africaqueen glad you enjoyed it!

He seems loads better today but that's usual case when a doctors appointment as been made.

isn't it just! Glad he's feeling better though :)

im having such a lazy day today! the house is a tip and im still in my pjs and i cba to cook anything. so heres todays plan

had special k with milk for breakfast and had milk in my coffee so have used a healthy extra and 5 syns

then had 3 thorntons for my mid morning snack...yeah SO healthy thats another 7.5 syns so no more for me today!

having a mug shot and a muller light for dinner cos theyre free and i'm LAZY!

and tea will be jacket potato with some chilli i made earlier in the week.

must try harder tomorrow. need to get some fruit and veg down me

I had my first weigh in and lost 5.5 lbs. I'm so pleased with this and it's spurred me on and given me a real boost to continue trying hard. I know next week won't be as good but seeing how you other ladies have done is a real help.

Goal for this week?? Lots of walking with pram

Absolutely brilliant!! Well done hun! :yipee: Just a word of warning.... I had a big loss week one (7lb's) followed by a very small loss (1/2lb), I was rather sad about that... but the next week was 3lb's off... so don't panic if your next weigh in isn't great! :hugs: Just keep doing as you're doing and you'll lose loads of weight! :hugs:

Well done Fifi - thats fab!! Its good to have a decent loss in the first week as you feel like you are well on your way then!

And Nicky well done to you, 1lb is great! How did you know you had lost 1lb? Do you weigh yourself at home or can you just guess? I never have any idea what I have lost!

I am planning a trip to the gym today for the first time in AGES so wish me luck!

x

I think this was meant for me? Thanks for the congrats and yep.. I weigh myself at home! :rofl: I know I shouldn't... but I weigh myself Sat morning's.. and it's my way of staying on track over the weekend, if it's a nice number I then think... i can't ruin all my hard work... and if it's a bad number... then I think I HAVE to be good because I DON'T want to see the numbers going up at weigh in! :haha: and then I weigh myself again on Wednesday to see what I'm likely to expect. The scales aren't exactly the same. week before last I thought I'd lost 2, but had actually lost 3! :rofl: Not a bad surprise at all! :haha:

GOod luck at gym hun! :thumbup:

5lb loss for me :) finally below the weight iv been stuck at for over a month! Usually on weighin day is have a treat but after yesturday I don't think I will this week. Going to cook my fave meal at dinner for my parents, and its syn free :) then got some salad and chicke. That needs using so chicken kebabs and salad for tea :)

Excellent loss hun! You must be so pleased! Well done you on not having a treat! I had a little chocolate last night! *sigh* but this morning had fruit and yoghurt for breaky and am in a rush to get back out the house as just got in from drop in clinic and stay and play and now off to drop Lottie off at a friend's house so I can get Lizzie to the Dr's for her jabs... so grabbed a yoghurt and a couple alpen light bars (my HeB today)!!

OUr Dinner is going to be steamed salmon, potatoes and vegetables! Scrummy!!!

He seems loads better today but that's usual case when a doctors appointment as been made.

Glad he's on the mend!! :thumbup:

isn't it just! Glad he's feeling better though :)

im having such a lazy day today! the house is a tip and im still in my pjs and i cba to cook anything. so heres todays plan

had special k with milk for breakfast and had milk in my coffee so have used a healthy extra and 5 syns

then had 3 thorntons for my mid morning snack...yeah SO healthy thats another 7.5 syns so no more for me today!

having a mug shot and a muller light for dinner cos theyre free and i'm LAZY!

and tea will be jacket potato with some chilli i made earlier in the week.

must try harder tomorrow. need to get some fruit and veg down me

LOL... I have days like this! In fact I have such a mess in the kitchen to clean up, but rushed out the house this morning.... rushed home to make lunch. Lottie is eating a tuna sandwich! and then we're rushing out to get to Dr's!

The mess in my kitchen will just have to wait! :rofl:

MummyCat - so sorry!!!! :dohh:

Well done to you though lol! I keep toying with the idea of investing in some digital scales but I am worried I will get obsessed with weighing myself!

x

You're alright chick! :thumbup: I knew you meant me! :)

Well there is that as well. I have previously had issues with weighing myself too much. In fact.. hubby can hear when I stand on them :shock: that sounds like I'm such an elephant the scales cry when I get on them! :rofl: but it makes a loud click noise when you zero it... and then when you climb on it! (it does it with my 34lb toddler. So I know it's not just complaining about my weight!) :haha: Anyway... he'll ask me when I next walk into the room he's in how my weigh in was! :rofl: so then have to say... and in a way it's better because he then supports me through the week! :thumbup:

well done everyone :yipee: some fab losses this week hey? :happydance:

my WI is 7pm tonight so im hoping to have lost something too, have been doing lots of walking this past couple of weeks & im really starting to see my fitness improving so im happy about that :) xx

glad it's not just me! :p tomorrow i will be virtuous :D even though it's OH's "pizza night". i'm doing a syn free smash pizza for me woo

Thanks mummycat, I kind of knew I wouldn't get so good next week and then it will hopefully settle to a steady loss but good to hear it from someone else.
Finding it harder today but I think that's tiredness and visitors and stress making me feel disorganised.

Good luck nicky I'm sure you'll do well

Thanks mummycat, I kind of knew I wouldn't get so good next week and then it will hopefully settle to a steady loss but good to hear it from someone else.
Finding it harder today but I think that's tiredness and visitors and stress making me feel disorganised.

Good luck nicky I'm sure you'll do well

OMG I missed weigh in again and know I have gained 2 pound. LAst night I had a large galaxy and half a bottle of wine. Someone please give me a BIG BIG kick up the ass to get back on track :nope:
Swimming tonight and WILL swim 1.5km!

BTW have started with the weighing myself obsessing twice a day again :dohh:

Nicky, hope it went okay hun!

Kitten, how do you make a syn free pizza????

Fifi... you may have a good loss too this week hun... but I did start to wonder if i was really going to manage to lose weight or if my first week was just fluke! :dohh: This is the longest I've stuck to a diet... normally i last about 3 weeks on WW or anything I try at home lasts about 2 weeks! :dohh: No idea why I'm so useless at it, but this time I'm on week 5 now and loving it! :shrug:

Jade.... as your official wedding photographer and not one that will let you undo all your hard work...... I'm hereby kicking you up the bum!!! But only to just go to weigh in. Don't panic! Just go get weighed in and stay for the class if you can. You'll find the motivation to get back on track just by doing that! :hugs:

We all have bad days/weeks... but don't let one bad day/week ruin it for you... you've lost so much and done so well... remember that!

Love you chick! :flower: You can do this!! :hugs: Call or text if you need to chat! :thumbup:

Thanks huN! I WILL get weighed next week. I was half under target last time so will be 1.5 over now so if I can be 1 over next time am fine with that.

Syn free pizza am guessing either Pitta as HEB or Smash pizza with smash as the base?

BTW has anyone had Chocoloate Philadelphia? OMG LOL YUM Have it on ryvita and with some banana mmmmmm or on a cupcake :haha:

Good luck over the weekend ladies, stay good and be slim! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->